Its habbenign yellowstine seismic activity points to 39 earthquakes last 24 hours. Something is waking up

Its habbenign yellowstine seismic activity points to 39 earthquakes last 24 hours. Something is waking up.

quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/quake-map

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPyKiCxZkTo
quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/quake-map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wake me up when jews die

Does this mean flats in USA will become cheap at least? I always wanted to buy one in case of nuclear war in Europe.

Yellowstone is getting real sick & tired of all these exploding muslims

How many is normal for 24hrs?

youtube.com/watch?v=YPyKiCxZkTo

digits for big boom

>Pfft, that's nothing. Let me show you how it's done

There will be no USA, friendo

Not happening. Was not happening the last 5 times this came up and will not happen today.

Pls be white

It means comiefornia will be blown out, isn't it?

>Yellowstone
>Happening

Yea nah it's not happening
Yellowstone happenings have become as stale as NK happenings, because nothing fucking happens

I'll be looking forward to the next yellowstone """happening"""" within a couple of months from now

>YET
>ANOTHER
>YELLOWSTONE
>THREAD

KYSSSSSSS, THE FLAG IS YOU

>I'll be looking forward to the next yellowstone """happening"""" within a couple of months from now
See you in September

Sucks to suck, rest of America.

UK has been supplying all the happenings lately, time for the US to take the baton.

See you in September Soros

>tfw I'm in Miami
Holy fuck, for once living in this shit hole is worth it.

Damn right it is

Explain this picture please finland, thanks.

Mexicans will build and pay the wall lol

Stop trying to put human 'happenings' on a super-volcano. It could be thousands of years before it blows. They operate on a different time scale.

Winds going the other way, commiefornians are the only ones who will be relatively unscathed

>yellow(((stine)))

what did he mean by this?

It means the entire humanity is blown up if the whole potential of yellowstone is activated.

Finally. Time to reset the Americas and colonize them correctly this time

Saturn is in opposition?
Sun one side, Saturn directly opposite,
Causes earthquakes, thus Greece yesterday and Papa this morning

38 or so

>quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/quake-map
>last quake was two weeks ago
what are you smoking

Redpill me on yellowstone, who dies?

i wonder what the jews did this time

You do, painfully.

The beautiful green hills of my land will not give a fuck. Bye California!

Just as foretold

If im not woken up by a loud explosion that wipes out at least the west coastI am not going to be very happy.

Most of continental USA, but the rest of the world goes into a multi year winter and dies of famine

Thanks Somalia

most of america..ash falls in NYC...global warming reversed

>check news
>only this article pops up
t.rabbi for clicks

Anywhere from people who have it coming to literally everyone.

It depends a lot on the jet stream, assuming there still in a jet stream with that much debris in the air

kek

Just Americans but not all of them , there will be survivors in the east coast

Europeans are safe, anyone who says otherwise is just going on with the typical y2k/mayans/agw doomsday quakery that has existed since the beginning of humanity

So, just another day then? Cool
Sage

(((Yellowstine)))

See you in September

Randy go away

it does this from time to time yes, no need for alarm get some sleepy guys. you guys feelin sleepy? dont talk about this. Talk about the flags look at mine, am I distracting enough. They told me if I stay here and troll you all I get my family on one of the last arks going into the mountains before the eruption begins. Just look into the light when the cracking sound begins. You will hear it in Europe.

why post that shitty sign instead of the true happening

Oh, sorry about that, I was in a tent doing your mom.

What's wrong, kiddo?
Wake up on the wrong side of your mom this morning?

It's also devastating for the entire planet. Wait till volcanic winter "forces" us into community and altruism. It's the perfect excuse for a communist takeover they obviously want.

5 or 6
not 39 in last 2 days ...

This is it boys!

>yellowstone erupts
>finally the end of the Eternal Yank (and leaf)

Finally!

YELLOWSTONE IS ABOUT TO ERUPT ANY GEOLOGICAL SECOND NOW
>have geologists mates in America
>they are involved in a massive effort to relocate flora and fauna from the park
>can't locate any of the parks zebra
>ground is swelling and lightning can be seen coming out of vents at night
It's not looking good guys.

KEK IS RISING

Evidence or it never happen

i had enough of you faggot ass reddiors, please go fucking die I've fucking had it, i will locate your family and brutally sodomize your wife and kids with a dildo i stole from a homless man. I swear i hope you get anally raped by the muslim truck of peace. you dumb fucking nigger. i will steal all of your rice and buy poprocks and put them both in a coke bottle and ram it up your ass cunt. just so you know kekifaggots need to leave now

>2017 is supposed to be the year a "new age" is ushered in
>it's gonna be a new fucking Ice Age
strewewth

>ANY GEOLOGICAL SECOND
the fuck is a geological second?
Did the phrase "geological time" confuse you?

This is literally nothing, just the tectonic plates scratching their ass

A lot of small earthies mean that all the accumulated energy was liberated in a small doses. There won't be a Megathing

sieg heil
we all know better in argentina, right?

The fish went away.

Not in the lakes anymore.

Why the fuck do I have to share this shitty board with this kind of attention-seeking, no-life autists? What did I ever do to deserve this?

yeah whan the shjit hits the fan hopefully spanic race is going down first, to quiet the blood hungry demon

it's actually overdue.
if it goes off, that could be the end of the USA.

we'll be moving to Russia.
cool huh?
we can be neighbors.

this

at least justice would be made. survivors would be able to start over

Micro quakes are not shit

ITT: retards
If that caldera erupted, a bunch of irrelevant states would be BTFO, some ash would bother other mostly irrelevant states, but civilization as a whole would be fine.

>live just outside Boston
>probably wouldn't even notice
>mfw

Also if you think that the USA would just be a smoldering crater after the eruption, just use google for me one time.

US food production would be gone. You wouldnt see much ash, but you'd have to grow all your own food or get it from overseas.

>1000mm = 1 meter

just fucking wade through it seriously, make a giant 'bong' in california using sea water to filter the ash from the atmosphere.
we make nuclear reactors and moon rockets, ash wont be a problem lol.
worse case scenario you will have to wear a dust mask for a few days..

The USA government has been using polar ice to cool off yellowstone supervolcano. this is why so called climate warming happens.

Kek

the breadbasket is fucked

That's true, but we'd be able to import food no problem, since the US can simply pay more than other countries.

Hyperborea 2.0 bitches

>Its habbenign yellowstine

Schlomo Yellowstine /ourguy/?

That's just a thing that happens sometimes. Earthquakes sometimes set off a bunch of little earthquakes. Not aftershocks something else, but it's normal. The geyser activity at yellowstone is probably more an indication than the earthquakes. The geysers still say we're fucked though. Well not me. I'm on the East coast planning for life in the wasteland afterwards. All you people in the middle of America and on the west coast are fucked though.

If I was a cow, I'd want to be kosher too, look how much fun it's having.

Posting in rare thread

What is this?

lets pray for the end times brethren

YELLOWSTONE AWAKE

Uuuuuh
7/7/17 confirmed.

>sell us food
>no
>[autistic starving]

oh praise the KEK, he has spoken! Yellowstone will be awake! Niggers have disturbed the natural balance and now instead of god sending flood, he shall send ashen winters and molten rock falling from the sky. THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED

Begone terrible trips. Quads have the power to stop volcanic eruptions.

They're trying to trigger it with HAARP. Give it time.

I am ready. Lets do this

>WHO DARES AWAKEN ME FROM MY SLUMBER......

wrong, this is normal.

back in 2007 there was a swarm of over 500 quakes at yellowstone, in less than a week.

I WANNA BELIEVE
But you happening yards always leave me blue balling.

>yards
>yards
>yards
>yards
>yards
>yards