Hold on for a second. Who basically invented and popularized all of this:
-cuckoldy;
-faggotry;
-degeneracy in general;
-modern "art";
-leftism.
And the list goes on and on...

>B-BUT MUH JEWS...
First of all, Jews look white to me and even if they aren't how come the "great white man" allowed himself to be utterly destroyed by "untermenschen"?

>REEEEEEEE NIGGERS AND GOOKS DO THAT AND THIS AND WE DON'T
How about you think critically about your own race for a second? Can you even do that without going all "what about them though"? I don't think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you post blacked threads, your opinion shouldn't be heard and your family should be gutted to death in front of you.

You're conditioned to see BLACKED in everything that isn't white, aren't you? Are you afraid of something?

What?

Why do Black people have the evidence right in front of them and not realize they have been used as pawns to the Jews while the WASPs were constantly giving you good advice to avoid the manipulation of your base instincts?

Blacks were the biggest exponent of this crap BLM even proudly tells the world so.

Why don't you belatedly take the WASPs advice and tend to your business rather than being pawns to the Jew? You have a lot of shit to sort out after not listening for so long.

You dissapoint.

>jews look white to me
Your opinion doesn't matter here nignog.
Jews are not white.

you're a fucking retard, jews are not white

Jews, by their own statements are part of the 'Jewish Race' and not the white race.

>WHITE RACE IS SO GREAT
Hold on for a second. Who basically invented and popularized all of this:
-cuckoldy;
-faggotry;
-degeneracy in general;
-modern "art";
-leftism.
>And the list goes on and on...

Here's your answer, OP.

Whites are the best of a bad species.

Whites are separate species, as the rest of the races are.

>how come the "great white man" allowed himself to be utterly destroyed by "untermenschen"
Crickets.

I really would like to imagine a whites only world where they have no one to shift blame onto but I just can't.

Jews are not untermenchen though, they are truly a respectable super villain for the Goyim and yes literally everything you listed was proliferated and normalized by Jews.

I am a Jew too, my people played a huge role in destroying my Country of birth.

Jews have a significantly different genetic make-up to white people.

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

That's rich considering most blacks blame whites for their shortcomings.

Yes, you nigger retard, white men invented pretty much everything the modern world is made of. Also the degenerate side.

>How about you think critically about your own race for a second? Can you even do that without going all "what about them though"? I don't think so.
Like a clockwork.
It's always the same two arguments: "muh Jews" and "look at them" ad nauseam.

How many blacks are in Poland?

>missing the irony
As to be expected of a nigger.
only tourists

>I was only being ironic
Yeah, because you have no argument.

You filthy nigger. The fact that we are responsable for our own decadence don't exclude the fact that we, white men, represented the peak of human civilization and progress for centuries, the world you live in it's our wolrd. Saying that we are the superior race doesn't include the fact that we made no mistake.

the jews. jews are semites, not "white"
when you say white, do you mean nordic, mediterranean, anglo, germanic, slav, caucasian, finngolian or can't you tell the difference?

>we made no mistake
Mistakes. Many of them.

Keep digging that hole of your.
Manual labour is the only thing you are good at but unfortunetly for you, you are outdated.

>I cant read

/thread

>>how come the "great white man" allowed himself to be utterly destroyed by "untermenschen"
>Crickets.
Because the Jews acquired Intercontinental Nuclear Weapons in the early 60s and the situation became just a *little* more complicated

show me the african equivalent to baroque

Yeah we did, a lot of them. But still we are the master race. One thing don't exclude the other, you dumb fuck. Don't think by absolutes.

>Hold on for a second. Who basically invented and popularized all of this:
>-cuckoldy;
Jews
>-faggotry;
Jews
>-degeneracy in general;
Jews
>-modern "art";
Jews
>-leftism.
Jews

>First of all, Jews look white to me
Try befriending a Jew. The slimy merchant will attempt to rip you off immediately. Guaranteed

>and even if they aren't how come the "great white man" allowed himself to be utterly destroyed by "untermenschen"?
When did this happen? Never. White genocide is a slow burn, but it hasn't been completed yet. There's a reason that Jews don't attempt to solve the problem militarily.

>How about you think critically about your own race for a second? Can you even do that without going all "what about them though"?
Drawing comparisons between different races is an inevitable part of thinking critically about your own race.

In the case of Whites, we're able to consistently walk in a straight line and show up to work on time, so that already gives us a decided advantage over spear-chucking niggers.

OOGA BOOGA! Go back to Africa.

Ayyy wassup my brotha from anuda tree?

>But still we are the master race.
>Don't think by absolutes.
Yeah ok Zach.

He's a nigger, of course he thinks in absolutes

>whites invented faggotry
>blacks shave Nubian dicks for 5000 yrs
OK

Why are niggers so dumb?

I recently converted to judaism because my wife is jewish and I must say they were very welcoming of me considering I am a black man

>I recently converted to judaism

Stop lyin darkie, it takes seven years to convert you dont recently convert to judaism

I've been studying the Torah and Talmud for a couple of years before that so yes the conversion is recent, I've had my circumcision and have been immersed in the holy mikveh.

I'd love to think critically about this situation. If you have any legitimate criticisms please raise them. Or do we have to wait until your race evolves to a comfortable level before that can happen, in about 250,000 years from now? How much patience would you have?

you make a very important point

our worst enemies are amongst us!

Jesus. I've already jerked off to this goddess several times today. For those who want to join me: her name is Bria Myles.

Jews.

how about, we brought you niggers from africa.
If it wasn't for the white race, all you niggers would still play with a stick and shitpile.

That sure is a big stack of shit.

shouldn't you be posting under an LGBT flag faggot?

"What you don't like to race mix goy?"
"What are you some faggot????"
"Race mix or be shamed!"
>Nice trick schlomo