Alex Jones & Megyn Kelly Interview - Philip D'Franco

So, YouTuber Philip D'Franco did a video yesterday talking about the Alex Jones and Megyn Kelly interview. In it, he talks about how Jones mentions that Sandy Hook was a hoax.

The most interesting thing however is that the comments section is FLOODED with people siding with Alex, and basically calling Phil out for not looking further into all the footage, etc. surrounding Sandy Hook.

What do you think, Sup Forums? Are sheeple finally waking up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHztpC9y22s
archive.is/XZiXX
archive.is/akBkF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dear lord i hope so! if trump's legacy were to be revealing the psy op events and swearing to do not more that'd make him the best president since tv was invented. since radio. but he has already collaborated with psy ops in the middle east (unless he was just ignorant or being blackmailed). jones, shill or not, could push trump to mainstream the idea

bump

People actually believe it was a false flag attack?

Everyone who has an actual curiosity about the event and has bothered to actually review the arguments on both sides eventually comes to the conclusion that Sandy Hook was at least suspicious and not as presented in the news.

You are the dumb sheeple

It's hard not to after watching all the bizarre footage from the helicopter. Just a bunch of adults calmly waking in circles.

Bump for discussion.

I used to think it was ridiculous that people thought that but take just a cursory look at the whole thing. It's fishy as fuck. Nothing adds up and the deeper you look the fishier it is.

this is just one of the things i just cant agree with alex on. sure maybe they flooded the cameras with fake tears to try and hurt the 2nd amendment or whatever but i just dont see any results had like with 9/11 where it started an entire war

They tried, but it didn't work. Also, on a scale of impact and importance, 9/11 was so much bigger than Sandy Hook.

Who's got the pics of the crisis actors working both this and the other shootings?

i hate how jones back peddles on this basic shit we already all know is a conspiracy and he acts like its possible that it wasnt

The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Sandyhook was real but the media reactions were curated and staged.

9/11, the planes were real but the CIA knew and rigged shit up ahead of time to capitalize on it.

Pearl harbor, FDR knew it would happen, but let it to bring the US in so we could save as much of europe as we could from the USSR.

He had to since he can't 100% prove it. Otherwise he would be opening himself up to another libel case.

>the truth lies somewhere in the middle
>spacing

Speaking of Alex Jones. I found an infowars truck outside of town hall.

disguised infowars truck.

t. unhinged recluse

ummm no it was all fake

ur weak willed pussy opinion is irrelevant

planes were cgi too

fuck that he should have just been like ya i do believe it was fake

>he doesn't read between the lines

Also posting in bed on my phone, formatting is hell

it was

there are real legal ramifications for even "investigating" the school, event, any child of the incident. 10yrs for investigating.

26 Christmas trees.

Who the fuck are Christopher A. Rodia and George Uzar Sr.?

Sandy hook happened, autistic burger kids with guns. It's not hard that much of a stretch that austistic burgers with guns will massacre other autistic burgers. There's a reason why
>be American
>get shot
is a meme

Lots of Sandy Hoax crisis acting in this documentary:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHztpC9y22s

They have always faked the News. Plenty of events you think happened were hoaxed, often as part of a training drill. Journalists are lying scumbags.

reminder that they were LITERALLY running a recruiting site called CRISISACTORS.ORG up until right after Sandy Hook.

When people found the site, they shit their fucking pants and shut it down as quickly as they could. Ever since then, all you get is a fake 404 page that logs your IP address.

past: archive.is/XZiXX
now: archive.is/akBkF

reminder that actors in general have no morals whatsoever. they are on a whole other plane of morality incomprehensible to healthy human beings. for them, life itself is just a training ground for their acting skills. you will never be a friend to an actor, only a test subject for them to practice on and experiment with getting better at faking certain behaviors

almost quads liar

> LITERALLY

If they were running a website for real, you don't need to add literally you dumb retard

forgot to change ur flag to hide where youre from like a cuckstain

26 clean kills no injuries....yeah and I have oceanfront property real cheap in Omaha for you.

Bump for additional discussion.

Maybe not a "false flag". (False flag against NRA, as if there are no retards in America being totally nigger with weapons), but possible cover up or similar fishyness.

I still stand by the opinion that hiring/preparing the shooter and actually kill fucking kids would be easier and cheaper than orchestrate masquerade.

Unless the mass murder happened, but for another reasons.

oh yeah? fuck you!

Interesting how as soon as this interview came to light, we're suddenly having happenings left and right, as if to distract.