Daily reminder: Russia is perfect and Trump should learn from Putin and make USA more like Russia

Daily reminder: Russia is perfect and Trump should learn from Putin and make USA more like Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GqQcZwf-i4A
youtu.be/DL9HNU4U_Ak
youtu.be/zwZ1yWkhh_s
youtu.be/4DUEjgH2bNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some friend of mine has pretty bluepillied views and he's totally against Putin arguing like MUH CORRUPTION, MUH I WANT HIGH WAGES LMAO, MUH LET THE ECONOMY JUST GROW UP LMAO
without fully understanding what is actually is going on and what is (((the west culture))), (((diversity))) and (((freedom))) he's arguing like just a fucking liberal normie and I fucking hate the most liberals because they are ignorant stupid mutherfuckers.

>Daily reminder: Russia is perfect
That's better.

Didn't putin falseflag a russian apartment complex and killed 600 russians so he could stay in power in the name of (((terrorism)))?

There is no perfect counties
without SJW bullshit, mind you.

youtu.be/GqQcZwf-i4A

pyoutu.be/DL9HNU4U_Ak

Explosions happened before he was elected or rather "inherited" the presidency.

Why are you shilling gypsy?

Russia is an anti white multi religious and ethnic empire. We need a wall.

is this what collusion looks like?

Give 40% of countries wealth to 100 of his closest friends and make the minimum wage $110?

No you don't, because we conquer your shithole and you our vassals eventually when you get weak enough.

Hurr durr

"kekistanis" are the biggest traitors america has ever given birth to.
at least commie traitors had a reason. you are willing to submit to Russia without any reason or reward.

supreme kebab leader of chechnya has his own private Islamic militia of 20.000
youtu.be/zwZ1yWkhh_s

kys

this won't stop russian shills from trying to convince europeans that they have a problem with islam

>...Trump should learn from Putin and make USA more like Russia.

So he should turn the US into an HIV-infested shithole?

>muh HIV memes
Kys

> Give 40% of countries wealth to 100 of his closest friends
You are shitting us right?
What exactly is Davos and America/"the west"?
...how could you be so blind?

Russia is dirty corrupt though.

> and make the minimum wage $110?
That is not true.

Also the extremely high abortion rates, drug abuse rates, suicides, killings etc. Russia is an utter shithole pretending to be good

>Russias own personal cannon fodder
>bad

>...Trump should learn from Putin and make USA more like Russia.

So he should start handing out Vodka and Krokodil to the US male population so as to reduce their life expectancy by 10 years down to Russian levels?

they have the nasty habit of killing whoever offends their kebab fairy. their loyalty is questionable.
giving them machine guns and RPGs is not a sun tzu move.

You are fucking stupid gypsy. Kadirov is a personal Putin's killer, they do many operations against ISIS by Kadirov

Are you claiming that Putin is not corrupt? That he does not silence his political opponents? Do you think his primary interest is not just maintaining his power?

Or do you just think that this is lesser evil, less bad than western leaders? If so, why do you think these are the only two alternatives?

Your post makes me sad. You have perfectly described Russian liberals. They stand against many things but not for something. They don't even think deeper - "when we win corruption everything will become great and wages will be $100k/year".

cucking themselves to the Chechens was part of the plan

youtu.be/4DUEjgH2bNA

>implying not all politicians are corrupted
>he's actually comparing the west degeneracy and diversity so called white genocide with based putin

His point is that liberals don't understand economy at all and think that corruption is the only thing that divide rich countries from poor.

>rising levels since putin is in office
its like you are baiting me

Trump can't do anything he's not instructed to.
Fucking morons.

oooh finally the flag picking has appeared and the russians can keep shilling without getting called out

I never implied anything of the sort, I just asked a question. Did you even read the second paragraph of my post?

But in any case, it's not true that all politicians are _equally_ corrupt. They may be pretty much equally driven by self-interest, but that's a different thing.

>15% Muslim
>HIV infection rates close to many countries in Africa
>3rd world rates of drug use, alcoholism, violent crime, murder, and suicide
>most of the world's CP is produced there.

Yeah real saviors of white civilization there.

G U L A G

It's like shitposting went overdrive when custom flags were allowed.

>founding fathers create country and constitution to ensure kings and tyrants will never rule again
>please just let the strong glorious leader take all the power and purge my degenerate enemies

Communism does that to a country, but Western progressivism is heading to an even worse direction. At least Russians are trying to fix their shit.

The founding fathers were freemasons and monarchy is still the most redpilled form of government.

ok
>Are you claiming that Putin is not corrupt?
No

>That he does not silence his political opponents?
He doesn't need he has about 90% supporters
Nobody here can be a real opposition to him.

>Do you think his primary interest is not just maintaining his power?
It's not his primary interest
And as long as he's the best leader it doesn't matter.

>Or do you just think that this is lesser evil, less bad than western leaders?
>comparing the west degeneracy and diversity so called white genocide with based Putin
Also all western leaders are trying to destroy russia since day 1

You stupid filthy gypsy. Do you even fucking understand what they say in this video?
They are literally saying that they are special forces of the high chief commander Putin that are ready to do anything for him.

> hungarian flag
> expert on successfully organizing a nation
Go find make some Gulasch and leave the complicated stuff to first world citizens.

>picture
end your life you freak

He is right you know

Once these redpilled monarchs start purging half the population to eradicate nationalism and "streamline" the administration you'll find that he is wrong. Then again, this is coming from the nation whose greatest achievment is selling itself out to some inbred Austrians so we'll never know who's right.

I do not think Russia is perfect. It has downsides. A lot. Maybe more then Murica does. And living here is certanly harder. On the other side harder conditions provide a natual souce of redpills.
About shitskins... Yes we got lots of them. But there is a key difference between guys who currently flood Europe and ones who live here. They are in the land of their ancestors here. And none of them were ever exclusively enslaved. Little to no point for mass chimpoint in most cases.

>one person has absolute control
>the role is passed by heredity

Monarchism is the WORST form of government It's just pure nepotism without any regard for the merits of the person taking on the role.

so he should import shitload of muslims and build them biggest mosque in the continent in US capital?
Rusboo cucks are pathetic

Why America can't have a communist party just like russia.