Serbia NO!

m.dir.bg/dnes/news/25912381/

>Serbian 8th graders beat, kick and choke a gypsy, because he dared hold the Serbian flag

>when asked why they responded with "a gypsy cannot touch the Serbian flag"

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Serbia
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ottoman_Albanians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Albanian_Grand_Viziers_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_Grand_Viziers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

If a gypsy accidentally brushes off me, I always think I'll have a stain on my shirt or smth

meanwhile in americe they use their flag to wipe their asses

That's how it's always been. Serbs, everyone in the Balkans despises gypsies. Ive dealt with them before, I get it.

Gypsy probably stole the flag, too.

The only thing we hate more than gypsies are muslims, especially t*rks and albozerg

noice.

dick move desu famalam, that gypsy managed to make it to 7th grade

Kek, an actual hero of his people

based kids

The cigans in Serbia are insane, this is a perfectly reasonable thing the kids did

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Serbia

SERBIA STRONG

we all know who is hiding behind this (european - KEK) flag

Finally you act on gypsies after all these years. Now start a eugenics movement to cleanse "Serbians" with cigan blood

sounds like typical fake news to polarize the masses, soros style

The English language is inadequate when it comes to insulting gypsies. The word "gypsy" doesn't even sound like that much of a pejorative.

If there was a movement in my country to vasectomize them I would get on board immediately.

>Now start a eugenics movement to cleanse "Serbians" with cigan blood
there are no such serbs tho
nobody is insane enough to mix with them

The only think Se*b scum are allowed to touch are Turkish cocks with their mouths

A FUCKING
R O A C H
O
A
C
H

fuck off butthurt muzzy
we destroyed you in 95 we'll destroy you again

There are lel

I've met at least half a dozen

What would the American counterpart of a gypsy be? I don't have anything to compare them to and I don't live near any.

Sadly anywhere from 10-30% of Serbian population

ghetto black people

stop larping and show your real flag

How does it feel to have Turkish DNA coursing through your veins you rape baby mutt

Wasn't intentional, I forgot to switch back.

that hold as much truth as the claim that we were mixing with roaches

People should pretend that all men are equal,but even our liberals or leftists know gypsys are untermensch.

This is true for all Balkan nationalities especially Greeks

OBO
O
B
O

good, now do the first mentioned thing

wrong

Forget about it, memelord. "Turk" are a meme cuck tribe of subhumans that disappeared into nowhere leaving only that ugly ass language behind. Ottoman Empire was ruled by Albanians for the most part. Moreover, rape seldom results in pregnancy. All mongrels in Europe are genetic scars from willingly intermixed degenrates and subhumans. Now, the only problem Serbia has is cigan, Bulgarian and "Greek" infiltration into the gene-pool. Serbians (and BULGARians) have THE WORST record on anti-ciganism. The only races to not genocide or oppress cigans. Some even interbred with them. Most of the cigans in Serbia that became socially accepted are ashamed of their cigan ancestry so they present themselves as Serbs. It's mostly the case with the less pigmented examples.

Take a look, """"Serbian"""" cigans and those pretending to be Serbs:
Dragoljub Ackovic - politician
Zorica Brunclik - singer
Rajko Djuric - politician
Dragan Kojic Keba - singer
(E)Mina Kostic - singer
Saban Saulic - singer
Svetlana Aleksic (Zilha Ramizai)

Or this fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Why didn't Arkan kill him? He desecrates Serbian ethnonationalism by singing any war themed song

tl; dr- genocide cigans and anyone with a drop of cigan blood

You're in denial

if you're going to keep being a retard, I won't talk to you

You post the exact same shit in every thread. It has been debunked a thoisand times. Aren't you tired?

i'm just stating the obvious dude, i live here my whole life and never saw a gyppo-slav hybrid. sure there may be some cases with orphanages but they're marginal and almost non-existent
you're just a lying cunt as this idiot

>Ottoman Empire was ruled by Albanians
long live shqiperia etnike ej, qifsha non

ahh gypsies!

the long lost cousins of poo,

the wandering turds,

the metabolic waste of humanity,

how must we resolve the faecal question?

lol moron
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ottoman_Albanians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Albanian_Grand_Viziers_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

Because they don't say hi I'm cigan, they say like you, fuck cigan, fuck islam i am 100% seerbian

oj pasha zoti sljadoljedi

>Because they don't say hi I'm cigan, they say like you, fuck cigan, fuck islam i am 100% seerbian
i'm trained to spot someone even with a drop of gyppo blood in him as i lived whole life along them, their low IQ and incapability of doing anything other than collecting trash is enough to reveal them, let alone their appearance
if you mix a gyppo with any other race you'll never ever get a good result

>debunked
Debunked how? It's the truth. Historically accurate at that. Look up any surname I listed and find what you'll find - cigans

well done

it is actually true yeah, there are some famous musicians and singers with gyppo descent, but in proportion to all others they still make low number, 'cause only rare gyppos really succeed in life more than being as low-life subhumans like they are

Lmao

Who's larping now?

(You)

If a Mexican touches the USA flag can we do the same thing?

>especially t*rks
>says a fucking bulgarian
At least your brothers in Kazan didn't deny their roots

you sure showed me now

i just explained how you don't know you're talking about. it seems like that's not enough input for your brain to process...

SRBIJA STRONK

There was a Serbian Grand Vizier aswell so you're nothing special

Partially true

We make a difference between a cigan and rom.

Rom = black man
Cigan = nigger

That's about the way I always looked at it. And most of "popular" cigani are just singers. That's what they do. They sing and play trumpet. And work in Germany. That is all they are known for.

You're lying I know shitton of Serbs who look black as hell and live in Gypsy ghettos

sure, "serbs"

>We make a difference between a cigan and rom.
And that's why I wrote that post and that's why I believe that Ústase and Austria-Hungary did nothing wrong

nice one

and that is why you are also retarded

>We make a difference between a cigan and rom.
absolutely not, it's the same term referring to the same ethnic group idiot
rom is just more libtard-tier label for these "people"

They claim to be

>Rom = black man
What the fuck are you smoking?
It's just a politically correct term for gyppos

yeah i'm aware of that, we have a problem with gyppo diaspora who claim to be serbs and do some stupid shit to make it in to the news headline

Hi there "Kosovar".

Civics, jews and mongrels in Europe deserve extermination. #TeamÚstase #RacialHygiene

which makes to despise them even more though, hence these things are happening

>they allow gypsies in their country

lel

I just call a gypsie a ''ganfulja'' instead off cigan

OH YES BRINGS TEARS OF JOY TO MY ROMANIAN EYES

We have them quite a lot too... Samobor, Slavonija, Rijeka, Istra...

i recently saw some rich gyppo driving expensive car on the border crossing with license plates from osijek kek
probably some local drug dealer or such

>literally ustasa
kek'd

They were in need of some gypsy tears that's all.

You can't have slaughter without laughter my fellow Balkanite.
This.
You clearly haven't visited the South of our country.
>Dragoljub Ackovic
Nope. He works to protect gyppos though.
>Zorica Brunclik
Nope. He father is Slovak minority, which is obvious from her name.
>Seka Aleksic
Nope. She's Bosnian mixed family baby.
>Rajko Djuric
>Mina Kostic
Yes, but literary who.
>Keba
He denies it but he's most likely a gyppo.

BASED HELLEN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_Grand_Viziers
What's your point?

>You clearly haven't visited the South of our country.
i live in south and i know what i'm talking about m8
we have them a lot here but they have their own ghettos and settlements on the edge of the cities and villages

Its Ustaše*

Hellenes no longer exist. Modern "Greeks" are 1,9% negro, part cigan, part abo abominations

>That is all they are known for
I'm pretty sure they're best knows for recycling :^)

you'll have to go back ustasha chan
your german nigger master race awaits you

Ignore him, he's a butthurt Hun posting in every thread remotely related to the Balkans.

?

t. subhuman shitskin ingusheti

You have to be pretty delusional to think that modern day Greeks are exactly the same as ancients.Throughout centuries there were migrations,intermarriages and so on.Ancient Athenians had average of 120 IQ,modern Greeks have 93

Many Greeks have the same characteristics as Byzantine emperors. If you ever visit Greece take a look at 5th century byzantine pictures. You will notice that almost all greeks look just like their forefathers.

That IQ shit is bulshit. How could you even measure IQ back then? Also IQ is a faulting system of measuring intelligence because the average should theoretically be 100 points but as you can see its not,

this is why the faggot cuckold anglo's and their jewish masters want to bomb us and the boot licking croats can get fucked as well, if it wasn't for us you'd still be part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

Une jam Gjerman
A - Doesn't mean they have clean bloodlines
B - at the time of Byzantine (multiracial egalitarian shithole) Hellenes already went extinct
The Edict of Caraculla not even once

The assessment for ancient Greeks could be correct,considering their developed civilization

This doesn't surprise me. We had cases of gypsies beating up old man who ran celebrity show, they were aged 11 and 12. They didn't go to jail.

We also had a case of gypsies setting a homeless man on fire. They didn't go to jail once again.

god bless serbia

stfu diapsora faggot

how's that (((Agrokor))) business is doing at the moment?
How dumb can one must be to totally rekt one the most prosperous corporation in the balkans with the backing of the the entire EU merchant banking assets.
Running Agrokor is like playing tennis aggainst paraplegic with a down sundrome....
who hands has been amputated
and who is blind from the birht
with the net being pulled over

eternal whorveat
kek

Why are Balkans and Eastern Europeans literally so obsessed with the pureness of the Mediterranean and especially Greeks
Maybe because you feel guilty that your subhuman cigano-Slavic-Albanian blood is barely considerable human ?
As for genetics, few things have changed over the last millennia in Southern Europe
Modern science support my claims

i heard how hellenes were very ugly people
btw. there were many different greek tribes