ITT: Post political pictures that speak to you/have a deep message

ITT: Post political pictures that speak to you/have a deep message.

Das rite.

>Still wears chain around his neck
Niggers, everyone

WE

Egyptians are not african. Africans were slaves to the pharaoh.

WUZ

KANGZ

KANGZ

Fucking kangs, think they're smart enough to claim history. Here's a good political piece.

I think you got that painting wrong, bruh. You were not Egyptian royalty.

>ancient egypt didn't have slavery
>every single member of the african race was an egyptian king, rather than the more likely scenario of being a slave or underpaid worker in egypt

I'm black but this is getting ridiculous

Why is he whiter when he was kangz?

Lol this dumb nigger doesn't even know they were slaves in Egypt too.

really makes you think

fem dicks are just overgrown clits

>that filename

HAHAHA I DON'T WANT TO KILL MYSELF :))))))))

>Post political pictures that speak to you/have a deep message.

filmed mass murder at Cocacolastadt

>tfw no crossing over the fulda gap

Rare fleg

>Be somewhat talented black guy.
>Still make art to feed on your eternal victim complex.

Holy shit, fuck this fake cheesy nigger paint. My fucking gf its black and even she finds this outraging.

Why do all this idiots who cant even into history in fucking 2017 think they would be pharaos (who were not black and inbred as fuck, look at tutankamon and laugh at the SLAMMED and SMASHED traits, 200k thre fiddy frozen cums) in a time where reading and writing was like being a phd.

This fucking delusional dickwashers I swear to god.

>My fucking gf its black

>My fucking gf its black
just kys

isn't this victim hood, though? What good does this do him or for blacks in general?

The ancient Egyptian ruling class consisted of individuals who were far whiter than the average Egyptian today. Look up "Egyptian European DNA" on Jewgle. On the other hand, the ordinary Egyptian peasant in ancient times was a brown-skinned, Mediterranean Caucasoid.

The niggers of ancient Egypt---the Nubians---were slaves captured from the region of present-day Sudan. The ancient Egyptians were obviously racially different from the Nubians, with whom they warred for centuries.

Niggers pretending that their mud-hut-dwelling ancestors were ancient Egyptians is hilariously sad.

No, Tyrone, you 80-IQ "human," your ancestors were not the people who designed the Sphinx and the pyramids of Giza.

Nah dude, im a nurse so I can get into poland easily, where we will have polish niglets, then they will probably kill me because I will not give then gibs and then it will be your fucking problem HA HA.

What are oceans currents? Jesus Christ people are fucking stupid

im glad that will never happen

bong, we have one last chance to correct history.

do you have any pics of your gf?

Don't bother. Even if they were shown evidence that the pyrimds were not built by Africans, they would still believe it.

Shoo shoo Satan

stupid nigger

Egypt was ruled by the Kush for 80 or so years.
They turned it into a pirate state, which pissed of the Assyrians so they conquered it and deported every Nubian.

>he thinks water makes the wind blow
holy shit lmfao ur dumb as FUCK

My grandma has dementia and this one actually, unironically, hit me pretty hard. Jesus.

gay

>toasters

Seem right

WE WUZ HURIKANGS N SHIET

they no longer wuz kangz tho
officially the pharaohs were of Caucasian descent
came out just 2 weeks ago

Fucking Nigger appropriating Egyptian culture

APOLOGIZE NOW

Poland knew gaymonie very well after they attacked Czechoslovakia, effectively starting ww2.

>#openbordersforisrael
Please tell me this is an ongoing campaign.

not that one thats for sure.

pic related and only pic related

also fuck the UN

haram

is... this is real, isn't it.

been done before but still underrated

>be leftist
>claim to be more knowledgeable than Trump supporters because (((Occupy Democrats))) says so
>believe hurricanes are the spirits of slaves sold in the past

KEK

Nice one.

>trap
>satan trips

try again devil-man!

You WUZNT KANGZ cuz kangz has ARMIEZ and can DEFENDEZ themselves from INVADERZ das rite