Faggot General /fg/

Flamers unite! This is the Faggot General!
In here we discuss the political climate in regards to homosexuality as well as the best way to please our men/twinks.

ALL ASS MEN GET IN HERE! LETS SUCK ON COCK AND LICK ASS

Can someone explain to me what it's like to be a submissive man wanting to get fucked by another man? What makes you want to do it? What are you thinking about when doing it?

Saged

i wonder what flag could hide behind this thread

>tfw no bf

reporting in
boy love is pure

a fucking leaf

This.
SAGE

absolutely haram

we're in holy ramadan. delet this

>Can someone explain to me what it's like to be a submissive man wanting to get fucked by another man?
Not from experience, but I can venture a guess:
>What makes you want to do it?
Prison.
>What are you thinking about when doing it?
"Gee, I sure wish I didn't get sent to prison"

Well, user, you just cannot really know another man until he's six or more inches inside of you. It's part of the reason why I've never been able to trust a Chinese.

Like mental illness, never had sex with a male but I do crossdress where nobody will ever see me.

I want to bang this man. Any advice on how to win him over?

I can assure you that this fat ugly virgins are LARPing as faggots to get some attention, we're in Sup Forums renember

I bet you are either Canadian or Swedish.

I've posted pictures of my bod here on /pol and other boards and I've gotten nothing but love

Can't you try to describe the feeling and what you tell yourselves?

post again

>TFW you're slowly nudging your bf away from leftism

Post again

no
can only post 4 selfies on Sup Forums within 24 hours

I've always had this tendency since I was young to think I would rather be a trap or something. Never have told or shown anyone else because I know it's disgusting. Gives me mental anguish desu.

Let it be, it's not disguting

If you like Anal, even with a women, your a faggot.

it's like getting a really good back massage from the inside. the orgasms are really interesting too, it's not so much an explosion and it's more like the tide rolling in and out and if it's a totally hands free orgasm you stay hard and can cum again and again...

Straight """"""""""people""""""""""" are subhumans. You see, while the gay master race engages in sexual activity driven by pure love, straight-shitters fuck like wild animals. Truly the lowest sect of the human population.

>blue and white id tag
Fuck off kike.

>Can someone explain to me what it's like to be a submissive man wanting to get fucked by another man?
It's liberating to be taken care of for some time, removing the burden of having to be in charge, morally respectable and responsible for everyone in your daily life. Submitting to a man is a moment of trust and pleasure, with no masculinity obligation, no performance obligation, no emotional engagement.

>What makes you want to do it?
See above. I have a lot of responsibilities in my job, my family and my girlfriend. I sometimes need to just relax and have a relaxing time with a bro.

>What are you thinking about when doing it?
Not much. I'm just excited and I try to make it a nice moment for both of us.

Oh, be nice.

Well, physically, it feels like a well-lubricated and erect penis is jamming itself into my anus. There's a lot of pleasurable senses that can be experienced within the rectum - senses that cannot be experienced with penis stimulation alone, and couple amazingly with penis stimulation. If you ever get the chance to have someone fuck you with their dick or a dildo while you rub one out you should definitely take it.
Now, as for what I tell myself, I don't really need to tell myself anything. I am gay. I am hot for men. I am hot for hot men who want to crush me between their six-packs and my mattress.

I will make you straight boiboi... bend over

Fuck. OP really is a faggot.

>implying fat ugly virgins are frequently faggots.

Its called nerdgay. Basically works like prison gay. Some people suck cocks and eat shit because no women wants anything to do with them, because of their extreme fetishes or repellent behavior or social status.

In fact, this is roughly true for 90% of faggots-they don't fuck dudes because they are, "born that way", they fuck dudes because they have fetishistic BDSM fantasies that are much easier to promiciously satisfy with dudes.

Most Furries are faggots, and autistics. This is not coincidental. This is nerd gay. Also sage and FUCKING LEAFS

Eeew

Tarlouze. ptite Pedale

lil faggot gonna get what he deserves for making a girl

wet

>fell for the vaginal jew
>worships a nazi manlet

Good luck! Ha!

I like men, big erect cock, sweaty balls and dirty assholes. Love it!