Why do you guys hate Indians ?

Why do you guys hate Indians ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They do not POO IN LOO

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

They're southern European

They do not POO IN LOO

Not an argument

They
do
not
poo
in
loo

You are an idiot. The white race invented 99% of the technology you are using asswipe. So much for claiming we "invented nothing".

Who gives a fuck about ancient India. Our race is under attack and you expect us to give a fuck about some Australoid "scientists"? Wake up.

do i get to choose flag?

pooping habits, thats all, they must die, torch poo-land

Because you shit in the streets and post faggy memes like the one you posted.

poo in the loo GOD DAMN IT..... and remove KABOB and then we will talk.... but for the most part curry munchs are based... are right wingers... love hitler... decent ppl.. but please teach your ppl to shit in loo

Archinedies
Da vinci
Michalangelo

They invebted all that good shit. Germanics what invented mustard gas and the ballistic missile? Good contributuon guys

They took our jobs

Med here.

Scand women are superior as much as I hate to admit it

If Arybhatta was so cool, then why didn't he discover anything?

Arybhatta 0
Toilet using Races 1

Stop shitting where you eat pajeet

Don't forget the autobahns. That ks what the Interstate system is based off.

>created nothing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>he's serious
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
>poos in loos that infest europe are literally gypos
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH

The most dishonest race on the planet, will smile at you whilst telling bold faced lies. Also everything you touch turns into a cheap and sleazy version of what it was previously.

TOP KEK

You do realize all your space technology was made by nazis?

I actually don't hate Indians categorically beyond poo in loo memes because I think public defecation is fucking disgusting.

Stereotypes are stereotypes but I work in software and there are a few categories of Indians that I see regularly.

>hard worker
Generally very consistent, intelligent, dilligent workers, some of the best people I work with are Indian. They generally are soft spoken but confident in what they say, and usually are selective in their words (in that they think of what they want to say and how they say it carefully). Willing to go make the extra effort and thinks creatively.

>bully/blowhard
These guys are the fucking worst. They will never own any mistake they make and will fling shit everywhere. Often gets promoted by competence into management because they cause a lot of trouble but they are effective at flinging blame. I hate these people.

>lazy asshole
Most offshore resources qualify. If you give the guy a word doc saying "run this command on 2,000 different servers" he will do it. Anything that requires any creative thought or actual effort he won't do. Some of the most dangerous resources to a stable, healthy server environment since they will do shit without knowing what they actually working on.

Indian offshoring is a cancer to American IT and Indian based offshore firms are some of the worst abusers of the H1-B visa to replace Americans with essentially indentured servants (H1-B is non-immigrant visa tied to employer, employer shitcans you, must leave US). I don't have a problem with Indians in IT, I have a problem when they bring unqualified people at way below market wages and put Americans out of jobs on American soil. For offshoring, I have no issue if the resources are qualified, but this is unfortunately quite rare.

You know I lived 5 years in England, didn't see a single decent Indian all of them were nigger tier, many of them came over with fake education certificates that you can buy in their "universities". They're smelly lazy pieces of shit and act like snowflakes all the time, will complain about everything. Fuck poos, I fucking hate them.

One of the major IT managers (not CIO level, but VP) at a Fortune 500 company is nicknamed Teflon because of this. Everything is either the fault of the company I work for (makes the software), the business, or the offshore partner he brought in.

His team would ask me if they could do shit which was a terrible idea, and it wasn't enough to just tell them no, because if you did they would try it anyways and then claim you said it. You would get on a phone call, they would ask if they could do XYZ, I say no. Hang up and immediately email them with delivery confirmation saying "Dear [name], As discussed, you cannot do XYZ for reasons [ABC]".

They ended up botching a major upgrade of a key IT system and we spent the next six months duking out the blame. I was able to refute their points since I had everything in writing. After six months of this shit they stopped and asked my boss when I would be coming back to work on their systems.

Told my management I would quit if I was sent back there.

This.

and if you call them out on their bullshit lies they just ignore you and keep going

Can u hate me a a bit please i am indian

I work at a large company that pays very well and the only people we bring in on visa are qualified (I think the lowest H1-B wage we have is somewhere around $90,000, with most people north of $100,000). It costs more to have these people in the US so they only bring the best guys over.

dumping poo folder

Oi faggots hate on me for Indian

The battle of pajeet and the white knight

That is funny that guy is awesome

Hate on me for being Indian pls

Custom flags was a mistake, now Loo's can hide however they want

Indians are subhuman and traitors to Britain. They were given the chance to embrace colonialism and become civilised but instead they chose barbarism and shitting streets.

A better question is, why don't you post with a geographical flag, street shitter?

>superior indians
>subjugated by tea drinkers on a piss island halfway around the world
>broke free after an autist started a world war and bankrupted the tea drinkers

Yea thats pretty good hate on me more pls

The anglos did this.

I Kek'd and was disgusted in equal measure.

Look how wealthy India was prior to British Colonialism. The eternal anglo strikes again.

white knights are fags but indians are always creepily desperate

He got more retweets than the original tweet. Pajeets are fucking degenerates, good for them.

Not wealthy enough to prevent getting colonised though

You nordcucks wish you were a true Aryan like myself. Stay mad.

Neither was Straya, fucking kangaroo.

Australia didn't have any human presence before we got here

have to learn to use your nose abdul
India/China start with massive population, West industrialises from 1800.

>tfw Saudis are catching up with poos

Watch the whole thing it's worth it

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts

Holy shit. Id take a lifetime of denbts any day over this.

>Asswipe
>Missing the irony

/Thread

>European
>Created nothing

wouldn't it make more sense to employ americans instead of importing shitskins?

? New here???