Hear flags are re-introduced

>hear flags are re-introduced
>visit Sup Forums for the first time in years
>it's a burning stinkin' shit pile

I've got a question for nu-Sup Forums. Has anyone hear even read some theory? Or do you just read articles on Breitbart, watch Molymeme and base your world view on that?

At least both nazis, ancaps and commies used to be some what well read about different theorists and movements within their ideology (and in the best cases others too) on old Sup Forums. Read a book.

water is wet

get a dildo

I'm just here for the news.

This is my thinking exactly. There's no rigor right now. People base their ideologies on infographics and this makes them only slightly better than the left. We should be reading widely and understand the logical structure, criticisms, and defenses of our ideologies. I'm afraid to say I've had more fruitful discussions on leftypol because they actually read and understand communism.
You can't fight or defend a thing that has no shape.

Reading is an essential step in taking the iron pill and walking the path towards philosopher king.

I'm a philosophy major

>that has no shape.
I mean whose shape you don't understand.

> theory
Get the fuck back to your cancerous mentally ill shithole lefty cuck

This triggers the polak

And i must oppose your theory that you should just find a theory, addopt it and live your life just following the preferred theory. Not following a theory and having the freedom to change your view depending on the subject is also an option. Theory fetichists are not cool and just show lack of your own abilities. Don't be a sheep.

gas the ancrap retards

>hear flags are re-introduced
we've been subverted, this is to help cover shareblue and other shills

I don't understand this comic

Is this your drawing of mike?

>At least both nazis, ancaps and commie

both is 2. you just listed 3. fuck off

t, Redditor

Its pretty shit man. Nobody wants to discuss things that matter (like monetary policy, see pic related).

Its just short lived pleasure posting for "muh gets" and hyper skepticism. Nobody can consider an idea before rejecting it.

All I'm here for now really is the spare pizzagate thread and rip apart moral relativists.

>irish intelligence

It is making fun of ancaps and their retarded beliefs

>LARPS as an oldfag
>has a stupid question
>Somehow it is related to the demographics
FUCK OF WITH YOUR SURVEY THREAD
if you like to mine talk with Hiro and pay the price

>leaf being upset he can't leaf us

it's very simple and basic to understand. just because you're contributing to something while criticizing it, doesn't mean you're enabling the part of it that you think needs improving. Some smarmy cunt comes along to try and seem contrarian and intelligent whenever people do this

>hasn't been here in years
>instantly calls it nu-Sup Forums
Cool story faggot

Tldr

It's saying that iphones are a basic necessities.

>read a book
I read the entire captain underpants series and know nothing more about black liberation theology than I did before. Your advice is shit. You're shit. Kys faggot.

>they read and understand communism
Too fuckin Kek you should see the communism general they get BTFOD pretty hard regularly and in general /leftypol is more retarded than /pol

Did you see the guy posting Yuri Bezmenov as if that was a new unheard of guy? Few right wingers here anymore have read
>Faye
>Bowden
>Dalrymple
>Alternative Hypothesis
>Mencius Moldbug
>Evola
>Hitler

Its pretty frustrating honestly.

I just come here for the news
Deus Vult

ditto that
I actually find all the hate rather offputting

What are you saying, Its all satire

>Did you see the guy posting Yuri Bezmenov as if that was a new unheard of guy?

Yeah it was pretty sad how few people had heard of him in that thread. That is like level 1 knowledge. On the other hand at least someone is trying to teach all the t_d fags something.

Sup Forums is for LARPing, bants and having fun. As it has always been. If you think you come here for some political action, discussion and struggle, you are a sad deluded idiot.