>Sup Forums is my secret nazi club
>Pls no liberal or diverging opinions
Kuk

Let me guess. Summer fag?

Boy howdy i sure hate niggers!

This is a joke right?

>Kekistani asking others if they're summer fags

quite impressive you knew about that

Evidence? I haven't seen this. I hate niggers by the way and I really hate any niggers or niggerlovers that get triggered by the word nigger and try to shut down my right to say it. So with that said. FUCK NIGGERS.

You tell me. Since when is the word nigger offensive?

Is "fag" going to be the next trigger word?

It's always been this way, outside of Sup Forums and Sup Forums at least.

Im against calling people nigger, cunt, bitch etc. But Im also against saying n-word, c-word, b-word etc. Once they make you not talk about certain words is the day you lose free speach. We are talking about word nigger. We are not talking about calling somebody a nigger, but simply talking about the word. And you are not allowed to do that.

Shut-up, nigger-cunt-bitch

Don't forget they came from Reddit.
DESU MA NIGGA

Guess I'll have to start calling them apes again.

>I've read all about it on ED
Can't blame Fatso McCracka to act tough on the internet

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

What's a nigger ?

only niggers or nigger lovers get triggered by the word nigger.

There is literally nothing wrong with hating niggers, its a fact.

Because it's sooooo fucking edgy to say the N-word. It's just stupid, you guys act like beavis and butthead. "HEHEHE look at me I said a bad word"

No one is triggered. Its just dumb and adds nothing to the conversation. We could add in lots of "poopy" "pee pee" and other childish garbage. It would be equally dumb.

quality thread you got here nigger, be a real shame if I....dindn't bump it

ayy u mad white boi?

People need to take this website less seriously.
I was on Sup Forums earlier, and at the slightest mention of anything political related, they freak out.
ESPECIALLY IF YOU SAY NIGGER.
Saying anything that could be deemed WAYCIST is now just "another board trying to be like Sup Forums

HATE US CAUSE THEY ANUS

This place is getting more fucked by the day, some fags even on /gif/ post niggers even if the thread rules state no niggers, fucking cucks, can't even fap without seeing fucking niggers.

>A bunch of man-children who get off by using hate speech on Sup Forums because anywhere else they would lose their job

>A bunch of faggots getting triggered by words that are typed by other faggots on an anonymous Nazi anime forum run by a gook kike

nice bait plebbit

The progressive term is google.

Get with the times

>being mad at the internet hate machine

GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEE

[spoiler]PEANUT BUTTER[/spoiler]

I even used the word "nigga" in the context of homie, and I got unironically called a racist by an user on a blue board.

>saying the word nigger on a sardinian sheep-shagging forum makes you a nazi
Fuck off cocksucker nigger cunt faggot Hans, freedom of speech is beautiful

Nigger.

When did this site get ovecrowded with so many pussies? We need some gore threads.

I'm actually black and I don't even see the problem with saying it.

It's pretty shit. Sup Forums was the best board by a fucking longshot until late 2012 or so, and then it got an influx of people from Reddit who cry if you use any racial slurs.
When the Kaepernick shit happened it was very easy to tell who was old Sup Forums (they hated him) and who was nu-Sup Forums (m-muh based half-Arab raised by wealthy whites pretending to be black).

Damn shame it's happening on Sup Forums now too.