en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Al_Flight_1862
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasco_Building
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was confirmed as an arson attack.

Suspect uploaded a video and is now being questioned
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

How fucking bold is this cunt??
No fucking remorse at all!!

that place looks like to stuck out like a sore thumb. nothing around it is nearly as tall.

>9/11
>a few floors are burning
>the towers (including a third never hit by a plane) collapse at free-fall speed

>grenfell
>entire fucking tower is on fire
>never collapses at all

really makes you think

>American engineering

You're correct, it really does make me think that you're retarded

It's sad that what you said makes sense when it really doesn't.

>the kinetic energy of a airliner crashing at full speed against a building has NO effect on its structural integrity

Damn that`s aesthetic

COME PLAY MY GAME I'LL TEST YA

Explain WTC 7 then
>Inb4 u dont even know what building that is.

don't make this another 9/11 thread it was nearly 16 fucking years ago

WTC7 collapsed out of empathy with towers 1&2. You'd understand that if you weren't such a complete psychopath

>Knows Wikipedia will prove him wrong so he will avoid going there for the explanation

youtube.com/watch?v=RLuVVIztVXA

Steel structure=/=concrete structure. Concrete is incredibly better at resisting fires than bare steel. For example in 2004 the Windsor tower caught fire for over 24 hours. The building had a concrete core surrounded by a steel structure. The steel part collapsed completly on the areas affected by the fire, the concrete core didn't.

>completely different building construction methods lead to completely different behavior in case of fire
Really activated my almonds

They had to get a structural engineer in overnight to confirm it was still safe for fire crews. They feared it would collapse.

16 years ago? Feels like yesterday to me

WTC 7, which housed the Secret Service, the CIA, the Department of Defence and the Office of Emergency Management
>Muh fire on 10 floors took down a building like its nothing.
Get used to it
>2 planes hit towers, the top collapses on it 2 times exactly the same way without even tilting a bit to the sides, because what is physics when u drop something on another major/steel object, it basically free falls.
>WTC 7 wasnt hit by a plane, but but debris and fire did it!

So you're an expert on structural engineering then?

How does it smell like?

Roasted kebab.

Explain this collapse 15 years later on 9/11.

Influenza can't melt osteoporosis bones

Really gets my noggin going
>Yes lets put all the shit u get told to "huh u arent a structural engineer" so its all dismissed.
>express.co.uk/news/world/736223/9-11-tower-Building-7-collapse-fire-conspiracy

Hillary was almost spooked to death by vengeful 9/11 ghosts.

First confirmed victim
Press F to pay respect

FUCK THE SHILLS

OFFICE FIRE/JET FUEL DOESNT MAKE STEEL FRAMED BUILDINGS COLLAPSE IN ON ITSELF.

THIS AGAIN PROOFS THAT 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB AND THE TOWERS GOT DEMO'D

I mean, not to appeal to authority... but here's the thing. You haven't demonstrated any foreknowledge of structural engineering. You are just saying that
>THIS IS UNNATURAL. I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE TO SAY THAT WOULD INDICATE I UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THE SITUATION, BUT TRUST ME GUYS.

Like literally. 2 buildings with a footprint of 14 acres collapsed right fucking beside it, triggering a 2.0 earthquake. Some of the outer structural columns at the base of the building were gouged out in the process by falling debris.

bin that flat

RARE

>All fire is born equal.
Racists BTFO.

>kinetic energy
hahahahaahahahah
aluminum + fuel oh yeah baby what a shock
the only significant kinetic energy was with the hard pieces, ie the engines and guess what they crashed through the towers

>it was nearly 16 fucking years ago
and it marked the dawning of a new, darker era
it was a coup, a new pearl harbor
it is essential to discuss
it even marks the age cusp of a new generation: those who were old enough to be affected by it, ie who were 5 in 2001

underrated.
>Be British
>complain to chief fire inspector about fire hazards in building.
>get arrested for being rude about it.
>serve 2 years in prison undergoing sensitivity training.
>Finally get home.
>wake up in the middle of the night on the 20th floor, the entire building engulfed in flames because the fire alarms failed to go off and wake you up.
>lean out window and scream for help
>police show up and wait safely at the bottom. You're going to jail for creating a public disturbance if you somehow don't get roasted alive.

Mohammed Atta's passport crashed through the tower like Thor's Hammer and took it down.

wtc1&2 had a concrete core

Don't forget your fire tax, police tax, rescue tax...

The soft pieces didn't make it through because their energy was absorbed by the building you retard. That's why bullets are made of lead even though lead is extremely soft. Bullets made of hard materials like steel or tungsten are made for armor piercing. But if your goal is to fuck somebodies shit up, lead does the job better because it is soft.

It doesn't italonigger

And they were over 400m tall and 14 acres in area. I don't think your feeble brain is capable of fathoming how much more load the WTC had to bear than some shitty little apartment building.

planes never existed, thats a lie

Reality is the opposite.
>Be British.
>Complain about fire hazard.
>Whole building sectioned off while renovations take place.
>Have to live with friends and family for two years while the work gets to the point where people can move back in.
>Finally get home.
>The place is still a fire hazard.

Only a Concrete core and and the external Steel framing.
Once enough floors collapsed it left the external steel to hold up most of the building.

Very flimsy design.

Not funny.

what energy?
it's a plane, it's designed to be as light as possible while retaining integrity
ie only the engines are heavy and bulky
the rest is aluminum, fuel and soft light materials

Yes, the principle is that the bullet breaks up into shrapnel and fucks up your soft tissue. It doesn't break your bones like a maul, which is what frog above is saying.

looks like a dope ritual sacrifice

liveleak.com/view?i=0f8_1484815135

explain this then you fucking 9/11 denier

It's London. Non of the people fried are British.

what took the concrete core down?
it collapsed onto its own weight?
i dont think _your_ brain has any physics sense

>Be British
>Be white male
>Get trapped in burning building.
>Fire fighters have to rescue people based on a diversity quota.
>2nd in line for white males.
>Still not get rescued.

The WTC building were hit by flippen planes. If a plane hit that building it would have been cleaved in half.

quality european buildings

>flippen planes
Go back to homeroom, kid

Yet only WTC 7 was fucked like that (and remember several studies have proven the fire cant take the building down)
Pic related.
Also someone smart can explain something advanced on a topic and ill understand but i wouldnt be able to do it.

Hundreds of engineers, not just structural have spoken out on it.
>Last fucking picture.

Jokes on you. White people and ethnic minorities don't share the same parts of the cities nevermind a building.
You seem to be mistaking Britain for the continental cucks. Segregation and racial profiling are part of what it means to live in a police state.

if it was not planes it was missiles, same deal more or less

>Once enough floors collapsed it left the external steel to hold up most of the building.
so you mean concrete crushes itself under its own weight?
why do we use it to build structures?

about that picture..

youtube.com/watch?v=prwvj-npt5s

These dumb kids have no idea how that day played out. The footage that started to come out was so bad the only surprise at the time was that MORE of this shit didn't come down.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJbGm7GE1tA

We get it you vape.

pretty good
i'm not seeing any weight-supporting core in that building though

It's a good thing no British people live in London anymore.

How is it even possible for a building to completely catch fire that quickly? You would have to think it's build entirely of matches.

It must be a well-planned arson lit from multiple locations with any alarms/sprinklers disabled beforehand.

HEADS are going to roll

Theresa May’s new chief of staff was one of a series of housing ministers who “sat on” a report warning high-rise blocks like Grenfell Tower were vulnerable to fire for four years.
Ronnie King, honorary administrative secretary of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Fire Safety and Rescue and a former Chief Fire Officer, told LBC Radio this morning they had “strongly recommended” installing fire suppression systems and sprinklers in 4,000 similar tower blocks across the country.
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-mays-chief-staff-sat-10620357

>unarchived clickbaiters
archive.is/P5x42

I bet you didnt even look at how the building went down, uncontrolled and all over the place.
>Dubai building was on fire for what 12 hours? Nothing, pretty sure they even rebuild it.
>get the fucking difference allready.

Except bullets do break bones you fucking retard. Fucking /noguns/ detected. If you fly that flag and know such little about guns you should literally KYS.
>designed to be as light as possible
Which in the case of a 767 is still a gross operating mass of about 181,000kg. And it was allegedly going roughly 500 knots (or 257ish m/s)
Which gives it a total kinetic energy of nearly 6 gigajoules. That's a lot of fucking energy you retard.

get a load of this goy

Taking hits from the bongs lad.

They were muslims though, so it doesn't matter.

Fucking right. I've saved so many photos of this event, purely for that reason.

They renovated it recently, the new plastic cladding went up like a fucking torch, heads will roll because that stuff is supposed to be fire retardant.

Concrete is only effective towards compressive forces. Without steel supports to dampen sheer stresses the core could be fractured apart by the vibrations of the building.

Sky News just flubbed and named Corbyn as PM during their coverage.

youtube.com/watch?v=8k-FCwE37Sc

>people ITT believe the official 9/11
this is why I don't bother arguing it anymore.

NORAD training drill, enough said. now go google what that means for 3 hours and figure out you've been lied to.

which the wtc towers ere designed to absorb easily, due to their net-like outer structure
and find me one concrete and steel building destroyed by an airliner's kinetic impact
hint: pulverized recently insured asbestos infested financial nightmares dont count

you're implying the core of wtc1&2 was pure concrete without steel inside it?

> FIre
>Grab whats most important to you
>Wear handscarf

Are these things surgically implanted?

No. 9/11 truthers are just retards who cherry pick scientific opinions of other people who they don't understand.

The reality is that science is not a matter of majority consensus. The empirical method demands that any accurate model of nature be able to explain ALL information. But I'm done with you. I've argued with retards like you for years now but you only look at information which confirms your prejudices. I've heard all your fucking arguments. And they are all bunk. They all demonstrate infantile understandings of science. Just because Joe the Civil engineer (aka garbage man) signed some petition doesn't mean he knows shit either.

>terrible loss of life
what did jew mean by this larry

there's a russian scientist that goes into the nuclear devices that were used, looks like the most plausible theory; a lot of garbage happened that day (and since)

He's SHOULD roll because it's fucking absurd that anything like this could happen in a 1st world country.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Al_Flight_1862

show me a steel+concrete skyscraper which collapsed due to fire that is not WTC

He's = heads

>Americans

agree, worked on large cargo planes for several years, where are the parts? the wings? the engines? it's all BS

Comparing a normal building block where people live to
>Fucking pentagon.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasco_Building

Not a true skyscraper really, but it's not usual for skyscrapers to caught fire in general.

Which one was hit by a plane? Hmm

Why not both?
>Be British
>complain to chief fire inspector about fire hazards in building.
>get arrested for """illegal opinions"""
>serve 2 years in prison undergoing (((sensitivity training))).
>Finally get out.
>whole building sectioned off while renovations take place, since it took them 2 years to actually look into the complaint.
>have to live with friends and family for two years while the work gets done
>Finally get home
>wake up in the middle of the night on the 20th floor, the entire building engulfed in flames because the fire alarms failed to go off and wake you up.
>lean out window and scream for help
>police show up and wait safely at the bottom to ensure the public that there is nothing to see.
>somehow get out alive
>go to jail for creating a public disturbance
>repeat

it was small nuclear devices placed in the underground tunnels