What does Sup Forums think of Oliver Stone and The Putin Interviews?

What does Sup Forums think of Oliver Stone and The Putin Interviews?
I remember him for Natural Born Killers and Platoon.

bump for nbk

he's a dirty commie

if you watch his "untold history of ww2" you can learn about the war from Stalin's side

who cares about oliver stone
why isnt he making a movie instead

Oliver stone is a Putin sympathizer. They are both bully types and very narcissistic. Both should be put before firing squads.

i don't think he even sympathizes with him, just being the least bit objective about him will throw the russia conspiritards into a tizzy

In this day and age a man has to have choices, a man has to have a little bit of variety. What is wrong with watching his documentary? he didn't put words in Putin's mouth.

He absolutley is in bed with the enemy

See his Colbert interview, Colbert slams him for defending that pos that hacked us

Forgot about his movie on Snowden.

Comment section on yt is priceless though.

Based!

He's the left wing Alex Jones.

Oh man I just finished watching the 2nd episode. The last 90 seconds, that smirk on his face and the way he raises his eyebrow and grins after saying 'Unlike many partners of ours, we never interfere within the domestic affairs of other countries'

Not sure if he smirked and grinned because he did, or because its so funny when the USA asks that question as they are so guilty themselves of doing it for decades!

>The Putin Interviews

link?

feel free to drop Israel redpills

Where can I watch this?

I saw that interview. Colbert is a fucking shill trying so hard to make Stone say bad things about Putin while mocking his invitee.

That was hardly an interview. An interview is supposed to be an instrument to extract data, even if the data does not help your narrative.

Also

>Taking talk shows seriously

It was Stone's fault, he shouldn't have accepted Colbert's invitation...

>It was Stone's fault, he shouldn't have accepted Colbert's invitation...
Actors, and directors are contractually obligated to promote their movie on talk shows, they have to make appearances on all or some of them that the studio wants

What a shock, jewish owned studios advertise their movies on jewish owned networks

Based Stone

Based