Why would the business who refurbed Grenfell Tower delete this web page at 4am last night?

404'd: wittukgroup.co.uk/grenfell-tower-london-w11-1tq-regeneration-project/

Archived:
web.archive.org/web/20170614035707/http://wittukgroup.co.uk/grenfell-tower-london-w11-1tq-regeneration-project/

PSB UK Ltd recently handed over this prestigious project to J S Wright & Co Ltd for the new lobby smoke ventilation system.

The lobby smoke ventilation system has been designed to provide the existing stairwell with protection from the ingress of smoke from a fire within a dwelling by means of a mechanical extract system. The system has been designed to provide an average open door velocity, across an open lobby / stairwell door of 2.0m/s, this velocity is in accordance with the recommendation for a Class B pressure differential system as defined in Code of Practice BS EN 12101 Part 6: Specification for pressure differential systems Kits. (BS EN 12101-6).

The system is controlled by PLC and has links to the new fire alarm system to provide an initiating signal (one signal per floor). Once a signal is received all the dampers will close (extract and inlet air) and all four dampers in the smoke affected lobby will then open and all dampers on the other floors are to remain closed.

A human Mechanical Interface Panel (HMI) is located within the entrance area to provide the fire and rescue service with a central override facility to close all dampers in a single operation.

Each ventilated lobby is provided with a key override, switch located within the stairwell, at each storey level providing the fire and rescue service with a local override facility to open the dampers on any one floor.

Once one switch has been activated to open the dampers on a given floor then all other floor switches will be locked out. Once the activated switch is returned to its original position another floor can be activated.

There are two pairs of smoke extract fans (one duty and one standby in each pair) one pair on the roof top plant room roof and one pair mounted within the new ductwork section on Level 02. There is also a single environmental fan located in the ductwork on Level 02.

Obviously this super advanced fire protection system failed in a way that made the fire worse.

Good find user. You made an intelligent post. To bad most of Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about intelligent posts any more.

I still do though, so cheers!

Good find OP. People should learn you can not remove shit from the net.

Everything in this piece of shit building failed, and people will go to jail over it.
I live in an 11 story block, they were in today testing the fire alarms, which are loud. Most of the people in London heard nothing, and those who did it was quiet and lasted two minutes. total failure.

bump

what the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums these days?

GET IN HERE FUCKERS!

Bump.

bump bump

Seems important. Have a bump

WE'RE THE WOLD POLICE NOW

>enhance the energy efficiency of the tower

yep kept everyone nice and toasty

"Look at me. I'm the police now."

Hey dumbass, your first link is broken.

even im not this stupid

>check flag
>makes sense

>2844 brother

Intriguing user.

Fucking Sup Forums effectively gave submarines to Australian shitposters and this is what we all get.

arent high-rise apartment disasters common in britain?

>wittukgroup

Only finns appreciate the name

fucking buuuuuuuuuump

We will never know goy.

Well, fug.

bump

You must really be on to something OP. This thread is being slid hard.

Because a web-page boasting about the effectiveness of your fire prevention systems in a building is going to look bad when that builting becomes the towering inferno

I don't think there's anything suspicious here, just the usual sociopathic PR shenanigans

This shit gives me such a comfy boner.

That's pretty brazen, we'll find out in the days to come...

Kek.

>Everything in this piece of shit building failed, and people will go to jail over it. I live in an 11 story block, they were in today testing the fire alarms, which are loud.

I wonder did tenants remove batteries from their fire alarms? Goes off when cooking and shieet. Also there is already claims of skimming on maintenance like cleaning ventilation ducts. It is funny hard cooking grease fires in ducts are to extinguish. It looks like the place was very enriched, how much of negligence of maintenance was by tenants.

There was also recently applied external cladding/insulation. Polystyrene, very flammable, 300mm thick. Early on (night time) it burns right up the side of the building spreading fire quickly to every floor. I think. Cheap thermite alternative.

>I wonder did tenants remove batteries from their fire alarms? Goes off when cooking and shieet.
The building should have had its own alarms in corridors that are all linked together. If one goes off, they all go off. The claim is that these alarms were not going off at all. So they were either disabled by the company, or were faulty and not looked after properly. It's a pretty serious thing.

Insurance fraud

sp00ky

>a refurbishing company is sliding threads on Sup Forums

sometimes I wonder about people here...

heard the news, then fell asleep then dreamt I checked the news and it happened in china, I couldnt give a fuck about china

Please explain how polystyrene is a thermite alternative.

bump

We're out here.

There should be fire alarms in apartments as well. At least where I'm from fire alarms are mandatory equipment in apartments and houses.

>So they were either disabled by the company, or were faulty and not looked after properly.

I'll doubt company would disable those, but they obviously neglected the maintenance of fire alarms in public spaces of the building.

>You made an intelligent post.
It's news, but not politics. Slow your roll, you self-righteous LEAF.