Civil War General: Are they Republicans or Democrats Edition

>House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and Rep. Roger Williams were shot and multiple congressional aides were also hit by a gunman with a rifle who opened fire at a GOP baseball practice in Virginia
>A man walked up to a congressman, and "asked if those were Republicans or Democrats on the field" ... 3 minutes later, shots --- FOX
>50 gunshots over a "period of 10 minutes" Brooks said the gunman was using the dugout as cover and estimated the assailant got off 50-100 shots during the attack.
The gunman was shot by U.S. Capital Police, apprehended and taken to the hospital
>"Finally the shooter was shot behind home plate as he was circling around to the first base dugout where there were a number of us congressmen and other folks," Rep. Mo Brooks told FMTALK1065. "Our security detail was able to incapacitate him at that point. I don't know if he [shooter] was dead. He was wounded. I don't know how many times he was wounded."

So ready for this happening. This is how mentally weak the Democrats are. I think it's time to repeal the NFA and to bring in the RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS for these fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/whos-joining-the-us-military-poor-women-and-minorities-targeted/43418/
nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html?_r=0
nytimes
archive.is/q8e7V
youtube.com/watch?v=kXcnlie9k8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just hurry and start this, brother. Enough is really enough now.

Do you realise how many Americans would back you up?

I've always found it amusing how cocky and arrogant free-statists, sovereign citizens, white supremacists, Southern secessionists, and other assorted right-wing extremists act. They fail to forget that left-wing groups and crazies have guns, too. They're also far more numerous, organized and effective. Read a history book.

Good luck.

> They fail to forget that left-wing groups and crazies have guns, too.
Obama Admin. called returning soldiers a national security threat for a reason, and they're seldom lefties.
>They're also far more numerous, organized and effective. Read a history book.
I love the irony.

Not enough yet

>numerous
Only true word in this post

Rand Paul was shot at as he ran away. "The ground around me was exploding with gunfire as I made a run for it."

Be patient and wait for the overton window to shift. RWDS are one thing, but a Nazi-scale white man chimp-out is what we want and need

Yeah, the left wing squads are more numerouse, but the single antifa' is a total loser

little fella musta thought they were lobbing mortar shells at him

this checked

Eat a dick you fucking faggot. The war is coming. And coming soon bitch! Lefties with guns are just a bunch of shit shooting faggit hippies anyway.

Why do leftist wish for a dystopian orwell novel for their future?

Could have been a Republican shooter. They hate their leader for good reason. Anyone could have gone nuts hold judgement for details or you will make us look like idiots.

'kay

>Lutz relays that a study done in 1980 found that from 1940 to 1973 blacks were less likely to join the military than whites, while in more recent years, a 2006 study concluded that blacks are overrepresented in the military. The same 2006 study found that people who serve in the military come from more well-off neighborhoods than those who have not joined the military — although the economic elite are underrepresented in armed service.

>mintpressnews.com/whos-joining-the-us-military-poor-women-and-minorities-targeted/43418/

>Micah Johnson, the gunman who carried out Thursday night’s attack in Dallas, leaving five police officers dead and seven wounded, was a military veteran who appears to have identified with black power groups.

nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html?_r=0

You connect the dots.

Alternatively

>nytimes com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html?_r=0
archive.is/q8e7V

There are still people who listen to NPR, CNN, CBS, etc...

I'd prefer if they died, but can you imagine it? the news has been 100% fake and subversive for over a year now (as opposed to being sneaky liars, they are out in the open) and people STILL watch this shit.

Cattle will never join men in battle. If you think you can turn these people, you will LOSE this war.

Here we go faggots

So this happened

>nigger user builds a strawman
I bet that's the most work you've done all year

Thank God I'm a Democrat.

Pinochet please rescue us

wow a tweet happened on twitter wooooooooooow

>Democrats commit acts of terrorism
>but Republicans are the gun nuts

care to explain?

You have the numbers to end this and my full support if you decide to take action.

>50-100 shots
>didn't kill anyone
clearly a liberal

>make no effort to refute point

You seem pretty smart.

>make no effort to refute point
>nigger user wants me to waste time refuting a strawman
You shot yourself in the foot, so you want me to shoot you in the foot, again?
BLM logic on display.

the GOP hit, what were they working on? what was their current investigations and shit?

It has more to do with what MSM and Democrats have been peddling.
Fmr. AG Lynch asked for blood in the streets, Sen. Cain asked for fighting in the streets and his son has been arrested protesting with Antifa, and "artwork" like pic related is being supported

Hes right you are wrong. There has only been a couple left wing things the FBI needed to take apart mostly race related like your pic.

The FBI has to sabotage a ton of right wing nationalist groups even up to the current day. Also most right wing people tend to be outside the cities and have actual experience with guns.

Also I think actually black groups that want to secure a future for their people might benefit from at least allying with the right wing. The kind of people who want a white nation wouldnt mind blacks getting their own different space and this is a huge country.

All this is kind of moot though. The cities are a major vulnerability in any kind of actual rebellion or civil war. They are the reason the government can never allow it to get that far. They will turn into a nightmare very quickly if the supplies stop flowing in. And the only transport they would be able to keep up efficiently is sea travel. Any major city without ocean access would go down fast no way to help it.

You gave him much more effort than he deserves.
Responding to strawman never breeds a good conversation

>blah, blah, blah

It's amazing how you manage to take the time to post but can't come up with such an actual response. Really makes me think.

>Hes right you are wrong
>speculates the rest of his post base on his "feelings" and "emotions"
>Sup Forums logic

This is getting boring, fast. These aren't even anecdotes, you're just pulling shit out of your ass, now.

>user is still going
>he hasn't made a good point but wants me to argue anyways
>post pictures of antifa with bb guns
>can't make this shit up

Anti-republican shoots republicans and you call that the beginning of right wing death squads? He literally shot down right wing people. Are you slow, or are you just not explaining yourself well enough?

I'm all for Civil World War I, but this aislated happening isn't it.

>mfw this is so obviously a false flag designed by the right to foment Civil War

Is this legal in US?

LET THE CIVIL WAR BEGIN DAMMIT!

beautiful one in bosnia.

Freedom of Speech
Does Finland not have Freedom of Speech?
The only things illegal to say are Calls to Action (like asking someone to hurt someone else or yelling fire in a crowded theater,etc.) and stating unlawful and harmful intent (like saying I'm going to shoot someone)

I've seen so many people on facebook and other social media platforms saying stuff like "kill all nazis", "kill all conservatives" etc. This is what happens when that sort of thing goes unchallenged. We have some nut shooting at Republicans simply for being Republicans. The left needs to own this.

They won't. They were
>gud boiz who din do nuthin

Well from what I can gather, it was a white shooter so he won't get any sympathy points from the left/media. The only thing he has going for him is they might not label him a terrorist an account of his skin color, but we'll see.

It's done equally on both sides. Take Sup Forums for example. In truth, the problem is both crazies want a fight. So, I opt to let them have it. And whoever's left, is the side that we kill.

He's got the numerous part right. Read a history book, nigger lover.

Whaa?

Sup Forums has never advocated for the wide-swath murder or genocide of any demographic in its entire existence.

this
we are a board of peace

Stop appropriating American culture please ....

Are death threats or terror legal there or not?
And we have freedom of speech.

You have no fucking idea how badly we want you people to start shooting.

We'd destroy your BLM shit in half an hour.

Well yeah, but on Sup Forums we post anonymously. Most of the stuff here isn't taken seriously by anyone. Normies on facebook are different. I will concede that right wing retards went to town on Obama, posting shit that is just as bad as the treatment Trump gets. But they were condemned by the media; crazy lefties are usually ignored or downright supported for their views, until they do something like this.

Link faggot OP

HOLY SHIT WE CAN SELECT FLAGS

>Are death threats or terror legal there or not?
Do you read english?
Death Threat is stating intent.
Threat of terror is stating intent.
The legal definition of either of those is Terroristic Threatening.
It's illegal.

We need some generals on preparing for civil war. How fit do I need to be? How should I train? What supplies are needed etc.

For educational purposes only, mind you. Sup Forums is a board of peace and so am I

You know the reason a lot of people don't listen or take the right seriously is because of edgy people like you right?
>muh right wing death squads
>muh lets line up liberals and shoot them
I'm very much a conservative but I don't go around being an opinionated fuck that thinks everyone that doesn't think the way I do should be killed. Seriously man grow up.

Im not entirely sure

Threats and calls to action are illegal, and Id consider that to be a threat, but at the same time its a hard line to draw.

Either way we cant let them just say these things unchallenged.

Every Republican should buy a gun as well, and learn how to use it

I would be so down for that if it wasn't for one reason
Lefties brigade this board too, and I'm not going to help them prepare.

When has Sup Forums shot people for being democrats?

> but I don't go around being an opinionated fuck
yet here you are

you need to wake the fuck up and get ready to duck when the shit hits the fan.

Conservatives are pathetic, the left has already destroyed plenty of conservative property and even shot at conservatives
Meanwhile right wing retards sit behind their computer going >j-just you wait
Pathetic

>leftist with a rifle (allegedly)
>5 shot
>no deaths

Yeah, not worried.

youtube.com/watch?v=kXcnlie9k8w

Either you're retarded or you haven't been paying attention.

They couldn't comment on if the suspect was taken to the hospital