New Cheerios Anthem Celebrates Diversity

>A 2013 spot titled “Just Checking,” which starred an interracial couple and their daughter, famously went viral after inspiring a wave of racist comments from trolls on Reddit and YouTube. The brand later brought back the same family for its 2014 Super Bowl ad.

>The new ad doesn’t just trace the evolution of a Cheerio from grain seed to prop. It also features a diverse array of Americans enjoying moments spent in the company of other people.

what do you think, Sup Forums, can we make this ad go viral, too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxjEQ8-P1OU
youtube.com/watch?v=1z2I8-bFChw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Without even watching I can guarantee that there are no white men in their diversity add, and if there are he will be very feminine/nu-male

forgot to post the commercial, sorry lads

youtube.com/watch?v=rxjEQ8-P1OU

there's a lumberjack type single dad, two gay dads, and an 80 year old grandpa dude

I'm so sick of all these nigger rap commercial on tv

Better than expected!

>conservatard a triggered again

Nothing to complain about here

good has a nice bummy

Here comes the aeroplane!

do niggers even eat cereal?

Swallow it all you slut

fucking GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYy

God I wish I was the spoon

They love it

wtf i hate the nox now

But that's a somewhat accurate depiction of America.

You have lots of people of many races (and there's plenty of whites in the commercial) and you have abundant fags as well.

I see nothing out of the ordinary. No muslims or oddly specific references.

I didn't know Black people liked Cheerios...

What is this?

>corporations are doing this faggy shit
>eventually people will get sick of it and only get their food from ma and pa businesses
Ok, keep doing this faggy shit corporations!

Didn't you see the cheerios?

I wonder how many cheerios could fit into her crack

>What is this?
conditioning.

The words during the image: "Ball to the spoon, to the mouth of the boy in the room". I know rap has shitty rhyme and meter, and the line could be forced to make the words fit, but seriously?

I don't eat cereal and Cheerios is GMO, radioactive, fat people food. I've never seen a person remotely healthy eating a bowl of cereal.

Anyone know what the average IQ for mulatos are?

There's something going on here

nar

>ZION

BASED AMERICANS

It serves you right though, you assholes destroyed the last chance the aryan race had and are still proud of it.
Go fuck yourself

Identify the people that eat sweetened garin products by the bowl with Walmart tier milk and a dollop of sugar.

Actually it's seed > oats > bowl > spoon > mouth
So basically its seed to mouth. The next line is "room for that goodness inside me blown" which is much more worrying

>When will my reflection show who I am inside?

>eat sugary cereal goy
>its good for you goy

Americans actually believe these types of cereal are good for them, no wonder theyre fat fucks

Thats the wrong add. The more degenerate one is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=1z2I8-bFChw

there's no lack of race mixing in this one I assure you

Race war when?

Who's that sitting at the table behind her?

This thread has happened before. I don't know how but I've seen these exact same posts before. The exact same pictures. Its not deja vu.

where is the mommy?

For many years, americans where told to stay away from eggs and instead eat cereal in the morning: "part of a well balanced meal".

Frosted Flakes? Count Chocula? These are part of a well balanced breakfast. Yeah right.

Light skinned mulattos have the same color as an orange shit after eating way too many McDonald's chicken nuggets

Read the filenames. I 'm taking these screenshots as I go along

>Honey Cheerios
they don't need a mummy :)

Never eat cheerios, last time had a bowl it was like fiberglass getting stuck on my tongue. Not pleasant.

oh dear

Gay merchant to the right

it's an ad for cheerios for fuck sake
seriously how do you nazis expect to get anything done if all you go after are the smallest of fish?

If i were an alien and saw this ad i would think that the world is 70% nigger, from the one "singing" to the fucking nigglets, fuck murica and it's jews.

>Eons of culling all for naught.

And lets assume they are a biracial couple. Why is the man napping while mom pays the bills?

Look at the table and chairs. They appear to be mismatched, almost like hand me downs. The napping black father should be out working.

Finally, "heart healthy" is not about stuffing your face with GMO breakfast cereal. Heart healthy is getting off the couch (mid day napping mind you) and exercises.

America is doomed.

The ad agency planned these images down to the last detail. What did they try to convey with a messy bookcase?

Why is the child half naked and what is the stain on the front of the diaper?

Maybe the parents are overwhelmed? and eating cheerios is something they don't have to think about or fret over.

fucking anglojuden
i hate them so much

>everyone need to look the same

That's not diversity!

Wtf I hate cheerios now.

They're just pushing white people to buy white people food at Whole Foods.

No more Cheerios for Timmy. He's having organic oats with organic Canadian maple syrup.

Holy fucking kek

>lumberjack
>not the sterotypical gay job used in jewish comedy

so 3 gay white men.