Does Smoking Pot transform white intelligence into nigger intelligence ?

When white people smoke pot they shift into the nigger spectrum of intelligence

>Be White
>Smoke Pot Everyday
>Try to become Rock star
>Try to become Rapper
>Impregnate whores
>Whores give birth to fatherless bastard fuck trash
>Rob
>Steal
>Get Children's name tattooed on neck (This shows they care about the children welfare)
>Pawn
>Go to Jail
>Man Keeps me down
>Lost all opportunities in life for job skills
>Realize your not a rapper by 39 Years old
>Collect welfare
>Man keeps me down

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12901774
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes
also
You can't slide stickies

I make 80k a year and I smoke pot daily

I'm an IT worker, have a white family, and dont listen to rap.

Fuck off with this retarded bullshit

Pot causes nigger laziness; drinking causes nigger violence. The only acceptable drug is caffeine.

Pot increases estrogen levels. Never seen a non-roiding pot-smoker who wasn't either skeleton mode or fat.

Your kids are eventually gonna find out you smoke pot and use it as an excuse to become deadbeat losers.

like hell they will

Yes.

Only in excess. Just smoke a joint before you go to bed, not all fucking day

ITT: spergs talking about a plant they've been too sheltered to even see

Fun fact, smoking cannabis has been found in nearly every society developed by man

Wow, if you're doing predictions, when does mecca get nuked?

I'm naturally a lazy fuck and weed made it worse. My memory (also bad naturally) also suffers. Although my body feels pretty good, I go for runs regularly and enjoy them.

Here in the Netherlands we do a lot of Weed but we have one of the best countries in the world

Among the 10 countries with the best quality of life
Best roads
Best water distribution

We are pretty great and we have legel pot

OP is a faggot

Keep it up. Keep using drugs. I cannot wait for Weedman to make it legal here.

For every pot smoker there is that many opportunities not taken.
>b-but what about muh success story! w-what abouut muh carl sagan?
Face it, there might be a pot smoker who's doing ok, 1/100000 chance. But you're lying to yourselves and you know it.

To smoke weed you must be a nigger in the first place.

That doesn't count as success if you live west of
Texas

No, it makes them develop schizophrenia.

I'm 32 and have been smoking weed since I was 15 and I can't relate to anything in OPs post nor do I know anyone like that and I'm a right wing nationalist as are most people I know who smoke weed and most are college educated with decent jobs but smoke lots of weed. I've tripped on acid a few times to and nothing has or will turn me into a liberal faggot.

Typical pot head argument
>You don't like pot
>You must have grown up in a sheltered life
>I listen to Bill Mahr and Snoop Dog
>I've got street smarts
>Jesus and the Chinese smoked pot
>Sometimes together
really you've just proved my argument

Fair enough argument

I second this
>38k
>IT
>Father of 2
>Only listen to instrumental hip hop when programming or studying

Don't get me wrong I can see why you would see and think my kids would use this in the future to become shitlords but thats why I'm here for to guide them and make them stay away from shit ideas like that.
Smoking in the other hand ... I'll have the discussion once they reach 16 and let them try it with me if they want it but not outside my house and never with friends. I'll let them know the importance of professionalism and society's judgement.

nigger I smoke pot and work two jobs
I also use condoms

>jews make america history x
>weed is for niggers meme
>young impressionable minds fall for it

All I said was historically it's been used by countless people with no ill effects begging the question why argue about it today when it's never had problems in the past, and that most people in this thread have never even seen pot but continue to spew their opinions on it and everyone that does it as well

Shit gets old reading all of the "informed" arguments you guys come up with having zero experience

Also fuck Bill he's a cuck and snoop makes shit music

It does cause some problems, but theres no way it causes a white persons IQ to drop 40-50 points to the nigger spectrum of intelligence.

The average nigger has the IQ of a dung beetle.

I see a lot of white families celibate the pot culture as the norm.
>Its just a plant,
I'm not talking about Medical Marijuana

But I have yet to see any Indian families (dot) or east Asians have that life style.

Yet they are the ones buying up all the real estate and obtaining all the doctorates and PhD's in academics.

The conversation I was told at a young age was not to get high , unless you like sucking nigger dicks.
Don't get high unless you want to work for niggers loading garbage cans into the back of a truck

>Hey White Boy
>Hurry Up and Throw that Mother Fucking Can
>Hurry your white ass up

Do you want to grow up to suck nigger dicks and load garbage cans ?
It was an awesome redpill

16 Is a bit early imo, when did you start?

Fair enough

>>Try to become Rock star
literally white invention
When your stupidity meets a circle jerking community

Weed really is for niggers though
Its not a Meme

>Jews Make Friday
>Be a pot smoking nigger meme
>Young impressionable minds fall for it

It's not the pot itself it's the disgusting hippie culture. It's a subculture that has been marinated in crime pseudo spritituality for the last 60 years.

Honestly my biggest gripe is people saying it turns you into an effeminate liberal
I'm a right wing white nationalist and agree with most of you guys so I hate it when elitists try to protect their little groups from anyone they don't deem good enough to share an ideology with

pot is absolutely fucking degenerate (I have/had a few stoner friends) and the only reason why it can be beneficial for medical reasons is because it makes you fucking numb. It just puts a blanket over your problems but doesn't solve them, like any SSRI.

No.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12901774

>It's not a Meme
No, It's a meme.
Europeans were using it for thousands of years before the jews started "tricking" them into it like you think.
It's not even disputable. I've got historians and research on my side. You've just got feelings for yours.

Your saying that like drugs can solve personal problems

Stop with this meme. It's bullshit.

>I know, it's a slide thread.

Thats very valid I'm willing to agree with you at about 90% of that
I would say that is a solid argument
Props user

I'm not white
I'm Puertorican so there is a little more fuel for you to throw a hissyfit if you must.
So far I havent sucked dicks or worked in garbage disposal.

12yo through friends but just had a taste I was 14yo when I first decided to smoke. Which was a bad decision since I could have waited a little however it did help me grow up since It showed me an aspect of life where I didn't want anything to do with (weed culture etc.) The canabinoides are fine after 16 just dont smoke it since it can cause lung damage. The reason why I chose 16 was because it breaks down that filter of thought we are all indoctrinated to think and well since we are young and creative I think it worked fine on me. I did shrooms at 16 also and to this day I'm glad I did since it gave me a sense of spiritualism and a little more understanding of life behind the veil.

I do not encourage anyone to follow my choices but I personally think It should rather be done by your parents rather than strangers. I had the opportunity and luck to have really good friends who pampered me through all of it instead of just taking advantage.

Today I'm an adult and have responsibilities to take care of which I do... I don't see how any of this can affect me If I follow a schedule and execute my responsibilities in a timely manner.

All the pajeets in American college smoke weed everyday.
t. Someone who spent extended periods of time around large groups of them

I never found out my dad smoked until I was 21 and he caught me with weed (had literally just started smoking a week before)

Personally I will beat my kids asses if I catch them smoking weed before they're 21

Haha, Florida reportan

personally I think 16 is far too young

I feel you shouldn't smoke until you know for certain what your goals in life are

Okay user
I've grown up around plenty of junkie pot smokers in my life to see the Meme
It is a meme Iv'e already conducted my same Research

If Euro Fags were doing it over 9000 years ago
It wasn't at the cultivation levels and potency it is now.

Yes that's right

You don't realise how bad weed really is until you quit.

>be white
>white sister becomes a stoner
>before you know it sister is a coalburner
>people try to tell me weed is harmless

I don't care if you're PR
Its not a "Hissy Fit"
Because I have higher standards of life then you do

Oh how wrong you are. Heebs want you high and mindless.

>You don't realize how bad weed really is until you quit.
You get irritable for a week and you're over it.
Easier to quit than tobacco. And you're not addicted to it for life like alcohol.
It's not that bad, pham.

Marijuana is illegal and people on the wrong side of the law (or deadbeat anti establishment-types who have low respect for the law) have greater access and are more likely to use it.
Since it remains illegal in many places and retains connotations of criminality in places where it is only recently legal, people who are considered respectable and in good social standing are less likely to use it and not likely to openly admit to using it even if they do.
Unfortunately, this means that there is no visible counterbalance to the negative stereotypes (unlike with alcohol, which also has many associated negative stereotypes but is generally accepted as normal and harmless in many circumstances).