Brit/pol/ - London is Burning edition

>Towering inferno, Screaming residents build ropes from sheets and lean out windows as fire at West London tower block spreads to "at least five" floors with firemen struggling to control the blaze
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4601902/Huge-inferno-West-London-tower-block.html

>Diane Abbott reveals she has type 2 diabetes
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40268505

>DUP hopeful of Conservative deal soon
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40255958

>Queen's Speech delayed as Tories negotiate with DUP
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/boris-johnson-tells-theresa-mays-critics-get-grip-pm-prepares/

>Michael Gove returns to the cabinet as Environment Secretary
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/11/theresa-may-calls-michael-gove-reshuffle-saver-leadership-challenge/

>Ed Miliband could return to front bench
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/ed-miliband-could-return-labour-frontbench-jeremy-corbyn/

>Gypsy scum attack pensioner
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4595248/Pensioner-FALSE-TEETH-knocked-travellers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-da-srW03R4
grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/kctmo-playing-with-fire/
youtube.com/watch?v=6E6oFrh4CCw
youtu.be/-zncI9vcda0?t=1m25s
youtu.be/Q1WAIIRxOGY
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/874979289350930433
youtu.be/dbssaKQuQks
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/874912574730633216
youtube.com/watch?v=aAqIFtlH_hA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for African US Constitution.

Suspect found:

youtube.com/watch?v=-da-srW03R4

Ahmed's Big Banana Jelly.

A Kuffar Free Alternative.

what do we do about the manlet problem in this country lads?

Left wing radical shot republicans. This won't be the media narrative though.

grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/kctmo-playing-with-fire/

xth for the netherlands

>fat nigger has diabetes

Wow

Are Nige is the only one that can save Britain. We need to meme him into 10 Downing Street NOW.

Any close-up videos of the fire?

>there are people in this thread so poorly educated that they think Edward I was king of some place called Norman-Saxony.

I was thinking the same thing, clearly this wont be reported on the same way as if the parties were reversed.

>Nigel amongst Pepe and super fag

I-I-I'm still English, right lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=6E6oFrh4CCw
I personally am highly-grateful for the hard work of my grandparents in WWII. When I look around and observe, in awe, what their labour has led to, I feel so proud.
I love this country.

>fetishising degenerate, materialistic gook women
You're no Dutchman.

What?

did the gov take care of the homeless now people?

Oh boy here we go again

He need to win a parliamentary seat first after failing 5 times. Then create and lead a party to a majority

How long do you think it'll be before we get King Mohammed I guys?

About as Celtic as the average Englishman.
>people in this thread are so poorly-educated they "think" that somebody in this thread actually argued this

>@SkyNewsBreak 38s ago
>Ireland's Fine Gael Leader Leo Varadkar has been formally elected Irish Prime Minister

The building appears to not have fire escapes, is this not mandatory for buildings in UK?

Also, how does a building get engulfed in 2017? Poor fire fighters or fire code standards?

UK confirmed third world country

go tarmac a driveway

come on guys, whom of you tards lit shit up? most residents interviewed are hijab bitches and brownies.

Is Owen Jones alright?

New tripfag is trying to give a good impression to the LADS!

Nah he's still a cunt.

English is a nationality, not an ethnicity.

That's the gay poo, yeah?

Fuck off mate. I'm no less English than you pal.

Though I did recently get dual citizenship in case visas are required for travel to Europe after Brexit. But that was a pragmatic move.

""""BASED"""" MAY
This country has no funure, lads.
youtu.be/-zncI9vcda0?t=1m25s

Ticktock-ticktock-ticktock...

no bully is what we do

pls
t. 5'7

>this meme
English is native Briton and Anglo-Saxon.

>people are still in their night-clothes
How can they tell?

Wtf is with our police? Why do normal police officers even put up with being told to do this shit

youtu.be/Q1WAIIRxOGY

Mine was 15 storeys and ~10 towers and we still left.

The block of flats was inhabited bt niggers and pakis yes?

Didn't they all complain that those flats were really cold? Top kek

>that flag
Fuck you, Labour scum.

Leinster isn't a country

They did. That's one of the reasons for the panelling.

Rightly So what did you think of my absolute madposting all last night?

> kekistan flag
> theresa meme
You are not better.

Kek loves the manlets apparently.

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/874979289350930433

>implying the Kekistan meme isn't BASED

Literally never, the royal family are the heads of the Anglican church. A Muslim marrying in would be obliged to renounce Islam, which doesn't happen. Even then marrying a queen doesn't make you king.

Gibs me reasons WHY you haven't taken to blackpill yet?

What do you think there is left to save, and what makes you think you can save it?

Angles, Saxons, Jutes aren't native.
Britons, Gaels, Scots, Picts etc. ie Celts are the indigenous race.

Notice how I said native Briton AND Anglo-Saxon. Englishmen are an unfortunate mix of the two.

>twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/874979289350930433
Did you tweet her? Well done lad

Dude even the celts are the absolute natives

Reminder that the DUP wants to kill the TV license. This is one reason they are getting such a heavy media backlash.

>BASED Taqiya Man

Future is too unpredictable.

People 50 years ago were 'blackpilled' about global cooling and imminent nuclear warfare.

They are the original natives to the British Isles, when they were formed following the flooding of Doggerland.

> What do you think there is left to save,
Myself.
The western civilisation itself is lost and will be replaced by either China or Islam in a couple of centuries.
Do people unironically pay for it?

NO ABORTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

H-hello

More people need to see this.

20 hours community service imminent.

Islamic terror.

Homemade bomb and coordinated fires.

>Implying Kekistani are as bad as commies. Nigger do you even know where the fuck you are right now?

> I-I-I'm still English, right lads?

Only if you use the anglo-saxon flag instead of that cucked St George rag imposed on us by the French Plantagenets

But I already have user.
How do you manage to fully overcome your natural instinct though?
I still have social anxiety and get stressed over petty stuff even though I know ultimately none of it matters.

Dude you need to take a step back and look at shit from your own veiw. I guarantee some of the shit your worried about is stuff Sup Forums has winded you up over. Some things your worried about aren't even things or have barely begun. We all do it, sometimes you need a step back to check yourself

youtu.be/dbssaKQuQks

senpais do not like being told good afternoon desu...

Building 7 before you start. From the NYFD's own magazine.

>Firehouse: How many companies?

>Boyle: There were four engines and at least three trucks. So we’re heading east on Vesey, we couldn’t see much past Broadway. We couldn’t see Church Street. We couldn’t see what was down there. It was really smoky and dusty."

>"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

I've taken it but I still recommend that you obtain and maintain a month's worth of food and water for you and your immediate family because there's big trouble headed our way.

I have you know that the Plantagenets, as well as William the Conqueror, are native Englishmen. The Norman Conquest of England was actually the English Conquest of England, being a civil war (of some sort; I don't quite know of what sort it is yet).

kek

That red nosed Nige is fucking horrible.

Corbyn on sky now saying if you cut funding .....

>But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.

>So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

>Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

>Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

>Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

>Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/874912574730633216

No.

The ``Celts'' invaded from the Russian steppe about 4000 years ago as a bronze working tribe.

About a thousand years before that, people from the Levant invaded and brought farming.

Before that, there were hunter-gatherers of some description.

>Prisons run by Islamist inmates
>Schools infiltrated by Islamists
>People allowed to come-and-go from war-torn Islamic shit-holes whenever they please
But nah, let's focus on sorting out the internet, that's the REAL cause of terrorism

Lmao really

People have been saying "oooh big trouble coming" for years

Are you the user that said the same last night? Can you give further details of the happening?

youtube.com/watch?v=aAqIFtlH_hA

IIRC, that problem is discussed in UKIP's manifesto

Not even the Celts are indigenous, they arrived from the European mainland in sometime between 2000-1000 BC

Jr.

Incorrect. A British man today has largely the same DNA as he did when Britain was formed.
Source: Blood of the Isles by Bryan Sykes

I bet the ARYANS started this fire.

>corbyn: we have experienced shadow cabinet ministers

LOL

I love how BBC makes sure to handpick everyone with dark skin or a hijab to interview while talking about diversity in front of a fucking tower block fire.

Yes I was going mental in here last night. I had great fun doing it, too. There will be a dramatic increase in happening over the next two years and then there will be wars.

Threadly reminder to endorse my highly-original OC. If you don't, there will be serious consequences.

bring back new amsterdam!
pretty bad pic desu

At what point do you become indigenous?

The only bonus for my sad existence.

>there will be wars
With who and on what grounds?