THE FIRE RISES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=StmCDe5Q0bE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking CNN fake news has been making this happen
I remember when they encouraged people to attack trump by praising the guy who jumped the security wall and tried to rush him
Fucking evil dems

NWO gonna NWO. Just once in my life I'd like to see good triumph over evil.

I bet the guy watched Stephen Colbert and masturbated to Kathy griffin
Oh but they don't encourage hate no
Fuck those celebs they need to have everything taken away from them

How come the good ole boy republican establishment never gets targeted in this stuff? Really makes me think.

>Not "Kill every straight white male!"

Didn't shit like this led to Night of the Long Knives?

Post yfw Democrat party is banned and Trump takes over as The Great Leader

Wut, define good ole boy. The most seriously wounded was the 3rd highest ranking member.

Regardless of party it is a good thing to make our out legislators afraid of us.
They should live live in fear of retaliation of the population. If they thought people would kill them for betraying us to special interests they would be more honest.
No one can refute this

Yup. We need to put hard pressure on the dems and msm after this. This is a perfect opportunity to hurt them.

Attacking baseball should definitely be considered treason here.

The only positive is lefty demorats are useless with guns.

God willing there won't be a single fatality.

>It's real

Oh fuck it really is happening

Technically, this is why conservatives keep supporting the 2nd Amendment. I guess they didn't really think it all the way through...

How about we don't devolve into a fucking mad max world of killing people we don't agree with you fucking oxygen thief.

Shoot yourself you faggot lib

>America will descend into another civil war in your lifetime

I don't think he was in the same McCain types of circles for the Republican Party. He supported trump before it was popular, when the party still wanted him to fail.

I said regardless of party. You can trust politicans. They only.care about themselves so a little fear is good. Why should they feel.free to screw us over without retaliation?

time to find out who is who and who is jew and do something about it, they should not be in control of our nations they are satanic

LOL CHILL BROOO
IT WAS JUST A PRANK BROOOO CHILLLL!
>the left is literally memeing assassins into reality

We really shouldn't have been playing with chaos magic....

They're trying to get Trump impeached by giving the majority to Dems

>REEEEEEEE CIVIL WAR NOW
>Libs fire first shots
>OMG FUCKING LIBERALS ARE SO MEAN!!!

LOL WHY ARE THE DRUMPFSTERS GETTING SO BUTTHURT!??!
GUESS WE FOUND THE REAL SJWS!
HAHAHA ITS A PRANK YOU RURAL/SUBURBAN RETARDS!! HAHA

I am fine with this. The GOP.has gerrymandered districts to keep their white male supremacy. The shooter was a hero and .y onlh.regret was that he didn't kill them all

GOP= Gunless Old Pussies

RIGHT WING DICTATORSHIP FOR LIFE

We need more gun control bro. It's totally not the radical elements of the party. See? The shooter had a Womyn's Studies Degree and is totally a good person.

>THE FIRE RISES

Wrong thread user

Okay so why your stupid is that administrations come and go. But there is an establishment that always stays in power and has a lot of say in how the country is run, politicians are just people following orders, they are easily replaced. Its a completely useless strategy to go after people who will be replaced by someone exactly the same.

why couldn't it have been mitch mcconell?

>It is a total mystery why CNN is the most violently anti-white (((news agency))) with an FCC broadcasting license

fuck you. people going after politicians is way overdo. Democrat, republican, I don't care who dies. I just want these lazy fucks to finally find out that they're not bullet proof and that people are angry and want shit fixed.

good shall trump over evil

Fake news drumpfkins.

KILLARY STILL AT LARGE

>what is voting?
Goddamn you lefties are retarded.

>overdo
>we want shit fixed
Democracy was a mistake

What shit do people want fixed? How will the government of all groups fix these things? So some guy gets held to account and loses his job or gets voted out. Then someone else comes along, follows orders does what the lobbyists want and the same shit continues. Politicians won't fix your problems.

Voting no longer works. The repubs have Gerrymandered districts and have lost legitimacy.
Fuck voting. That changes nothing. It's time to get it on and torch the red states

Typical nigger thinks lack of self control is a virtue

This here. I am fed up with this bullshit. Non violence changes nothing. Let's shoot it out already

Please happen

Then we need to kill lobbyists or shoot people who follow their orders. What do you not get about this?
If not them then go after their kids like Al Qaeda did in Iraq.

You can't lose the house to Republicans if they're all dead

Does this mean that we're going to war?

youtube.com/watch?v=StmCDe5Q0bE

^^
Neither does your fucking autism. Politicians are just autonomous shells for the will of the shadow government, that dance and sing for the public. All you can control is the little way they dance, the big shit doesn't change no matter who you put in.
You're a fucking retard. If you want change, stop being a useless nigger loving cuck, and build an empire so you can have some influence on the government yourself.

Typical niggers. You're too fucking retarded to even know who your enemies are, what makes you think your dumbass is gonna do anything?

Why are democrats such hypocrites?Peace and love my ass.

Looks like the media's plan to meme a civil war in America is finally paying off.

This summer is going to be scorching hot.

dumb cunt edgelord

So you want huge levels of violence that will change absolutely nothing. Real intelligent.
Think your the autist guy, build an empire? Wtf does that mea you crazy fuck? Lol

quote is from the Rep. not the gunman

Drudge with a retarded misleading headline

He's gonna stand in the welfare line later. That's doing something.

>BREAKING: The gunman was hacked by russian fake news campaign

NeoGAF, CNN, and Obama must be happy

Oh shit, I spelled something wrong. I guess I'm automatically wrong about everything, and you are so awesome because you never accidentally hit the wrong set of keys or anything.

I do have one question I want to ask before I go kill myself to try and return some semblance of honor to my disgraced family.

Why are you such a fucking faggot?

Someone needs to get cozy in their hug box. Can I get you a milk and cookies?

nobody did shit after the election, nobody did shit when they defended pedophiles.

nobody will do shit now

Ding ding.
The difference between liberals and republicans is that liberals create hashtags and flag overlays on their social media profiles, and republicans fail to be able to get anything done ever.

We need to burn it flat to punish the leadership. I don't care what come after.

COME HOME, REPUBLICANS. WE NEED YOU.

The lib is correct, if leaders(judges,legislators,politicians) don't server the interests of their own kind and sell out they need to be put to death, preferably in an overt manner to set an example for the other "leader" types and keep them in their place.

for glory's sake....for vengeance sake....WARRRRRR!

Naw, I got coffee. I'll wake-up and calm down ina bit.

This.

Right, so your a destructive nobody who wants to tear things down. Even knowing you have no plans or idea's for how to run a better society.

I think we've found America's next mass shooter.

Someone's terrorist is someone else's freedom fighter.

On no that would suck.

You are just enabling a corrupt and unresponsive system. Since as you admit politicians are controlled by the nteresys then in the nane of liberty the people.who.aerve those interests should be killed.
You are just a coward

So why not go after your own then?They are worse than republicans.

Gop majority leader hmmmm.

This smells to me of the kikes for some reason.

With the way the media has been demonizing all things slightly right of Marx lately, I'm honestly shocked this has happened more often

I'm just pointing out how what you propose will solve nothing. You seem like you wanna go out doors and shoot people right now. You think America is on the verge of some revolution when in reality Americans wanna take oxys and watch the game.

If you wanted to change things wouldn't you want to get people to go after the super rich billionaires and financial interests that high jacked the system quite number of years ago?

Trump's hateful rhetoric caused this

Go on. Do it. Fire the first shot. Start it.

We're waiting.

The helicopter hungers.

The shooter at the GOP congressional baseball practice this morning is James T. Hodgkinson of Belleville, Ill.

Buuuum

You right-wingers are disgusting. A human being has been shot, and you're happily celebrating about how you can use this as propaganda.

It will never happen. You will not use this to silence honest media critics. It's called free speech.

Omg look at this bigoted republishit.
Just because some fucking white male was shot doesn't mean you can be mean to us on the internet.
Screencapped your post and sent it to CNN so they include it into their news and demonstrate to everyone how disgusting you nazis are

I don't know much. If you can think of a reason to legitimize what's happened, I'm an open-minded person.

we are not even counting anymore

Mahmud gtfo

>RWDS NOW
>REEEEEEEEEE THEY SHOOTIN AT US WE DINDU NUFFIN
like pottery

Sup Forums falling for false flags

you faggots are insufferable if this happened last year and the shooter was a right wing nut all of you would be shouting FALSE FLAG REEE MUH GUNSSS REEE

i was here for giffords i remember

Even though you're a fucking piece of shit democrat, I unironically agree with your statement. This is why 2A is essential. Not to say we should be going around shooting up representatives, but they should always remember who they work for...

Pls invade California

Oh that would be soooo bad
Americans would hate that soooo much
God there's just no way he could get away with that
>ditches sarcasm

WHO WANTS TO SEE DEMS BEING FLUNG OUT OF PIC RELATED GOING AT HIGH SPEED

B

fucking bernie shitstains

Yeah and when that nigger obama was prez he never let a good crisis go to waste either