Should victimless crimes, drugs, and voluntary prostitution be globally decriminalized?

Should victimless crimes, drugs, and voluntary prostitution be globally decriminalized?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HTk9P
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>victimless crimes

w-what?

A crime that doesn't affect anybody.

If you cause yourself to be a degenerate waste of space, society is the victim.

Social cohesion being damaged is a severe problem and if culture does not stop it, the state has to.

No, We need to keep the poor poor and the rich rich.

Yes. As long as it doesn't break NAP it's fine.

that doesn't exist.

Like farting in a jar? or stealing a fat persons chocolate when they not looking?

That doesn't exist.

It will either affect you, and my interactions with you, or you simply are incapable of abstracting yourself as part of the societal whole.

Victimless crimes as a idea inherently eliminate responsibility to yourself, it's another form of modern laziness.

drugs for example dumbass

Drugs are not victimless, The taxpayer is the victim because the state will be required to support the druggie. Take away state support (including medical) and then let them OD, thats fine.

>globally

Avengers or Justice League? FFS Gergo, get a grip.

>Should victimless crimes, drugs, and voluntary prostitution be globally decriminalized?

No for white European nations.
Yes for every other countries.
Let Opium War 2 start so we can rise again.

if it was only in a single country, it would destroy the purpose of the whole thing. cartels from other countries would go to that country to get cheap drugs and ship them abroad, it would be idiotic to do that

Taxes raised from legal drugs already cover healthcare costs several times over. Legalisation is the safest way to manage drug use and abuse.

I work in wallstreet and will pay more tax dollars then you or your family.

Why can't I do coke legally.

Cartels? Wow sounds like the drug business appeals to violent criminals. But I'm sure these people will go 100% legit if it were globally legalized.

selling, smuggling, taking drugs doesn't affect anyone?

are you stupid?

drugs have a hue potencial to produce negative effects on ones health e general aspects of life.

If you buy drugs and you consume them for selfish hedonistic reasons, your family becomes a victim, poor people in producing countries become victims of cartels, every other citizen with whom you share a country with becomes a victim of your selfish self destructing habits.

Others suffer from you being a pothead, heroine junkie or a cocaine maniac, you know.

Drugs affect society greatly

>drugs are traded by criminals because they are illegal
>therefore, drugs should be illegal
Maybe, just maybe, we shouldn't base policy on circular reasoning

It's the way to stop the cartels. If big pharma controlled the drug trade, the cartels would be crushed instantly.

You should be able to do coke legally if it comes from a legal source. Whether or not it should have been made illegal in the past is irrelevant now. It is illegal and has been illegal for decades, and has spawned an industry of horrific violence and corruption behind it.

Your usage is not criminal at all but your acquisition, purchasing, and possession certainly is.

Because the amount of money you give to the state cannot grant tiered privileges in any egalitarian society worth a damn. If you want to do coke you can do it. It's not hard. But you should be prepared to face the responsibility of your actions as society and God determined.

Drugs should be illegal, not because they are traded by criminals, but because they are destructive, because they are health hazards, because they can kill.

if they're legalized the scum of the country can legally and slowly kill themselves, and others can leave peacefully

Yes

and they serve no other purpose than selfish hedonism and nihilism.

going by that logic knifes should be banned too

>Drugs don't affect society
Are you literally 16?

So can guns, let's make them illegal as well

>victimless crimes
never seen heroin addicts break into houses and steal shit to pawn when they run out of money have you?

yes

They have positive societal functions like self defence, and they've a practical need in cooking and other activities.

Drugs are just for degenerate escapism, big money, and society wrecking.

What a pathetic thought. You write off human life so flippantly. Why not try to legislate towards elevating humanity so no one would turn to drugs rather than just legalizing something horrible and submitting social darwinism?

Drugs affect society, prisons are filled with casual drug users and pos suppliers not the manufacturers or top end distributors.

>in wallstreet
not on wall street

continue larping

no, the others would lose their sons, their wifes, there daughters, their brothers...

Unless you're basement dweller with without any social connections, legalizing drugs would cause widespread misery, so many would be the people with severe health issues or even death, caused by the increased consume of drugs.

HOW

The crime was breaking into the house not being addicted to heroin.

id probably rob the fucking store if they had painkillers readily available for me

meanwhile in Portugal

archive.is/HTk9P

no, guns have other purposes other than selfish self destructing hedonism, drugs don't.

cars also kill, they should not be illegal, should they.

fuck off nigger I made 250k this year and am on probation for a marijuana possession issue

>legalisation will cause more drug use

prove it

Where do you draw the line at "drugs"?

Why would you enable self destructive behavior? Drugs will do nothing of good to society and there's literally no reason to enable them except for the self pleasure and individuality of some individuals.
Stupid argument. While drugs will bring nothing of good to you or to society as a whole, knifes and guns have a objective uses besides self pleasure. Guns can be used to defend oneself, to protect your country. Knifes can be used to make food and manual labor. Cocaine won't be used to anything except self pleasure and will fuck you over one way or another.

Get fucked.

There is only one use for a gun, killing. That is their only function. Drugs on the other hand can have medical uses.

good goy, focus solely on poor heroine junkies from 1 small neighborhood, forget about all the effects it on had on cannabis and cocaine use, for example, forget about the increase in cannabis induced psychosis in teens, forget a about all the heroine junkies that are now on methadone for life at the expanse of the taxpayer...

all of them, except alcohol, due to its ancestral cultural influence.

In any country with any public healthcare spending, recreational drug use is not a victimless crime

Yes, killing a criminal, someone invading your house, someone attacking you in the street, terrorists. Things that can happen at anytime.

Morphine also have medical use, do you think it should be legal? In the rare case where you need such drugs for medical use, your doctor may give you a license to buy them, as to the everyday scenario, you won't need drugs for anything.

people lose their families because of alcohol, yet its legal

alcohol is legal, yet not everyone becomes a drunk, the intelligent would still be normal people contributing to society, only those whole already lead a sad and miserable lifestyle would take drugs, so its a win for society

>Drugs on the other hand can have medical uses.

Hello brown country.
Please do tell your leaders that.

I work at a hospital in northern California. Since the weed legalization I've had to treat more people than ever coming in for all manner of crimes. It was there before but there has been a surge.

And before you claim it's just weed, around a quarter of patients I see have come back now suffering from opioid overdoses. I have one lifer in sub acute who literally only has enough brain function left to feel when he is choking, because he got high and went for a drive.

These people are breaking and dying. Is that enough or do you need hard numbers?

Sources?
Alcohol should be banned too, muh ancestors is a shitty argument. Alcohol meets all of your criteria as to why a substance should be banned.

are you telling me that legal dissuasion is useless!That it doesn't compel people to not participate in certain behaviors because they might be afraid of being punished by law?

wew lad...

there are loads of people that don't do drugs, simply because they are afraid to suffer legal consequence if they get caught, you need prove for that! Jesus fucking Christ...

>people lose their families because of alcohol, yet its legal
And who said I agree with that? Only reason alcohol is allowed is because it's entrenched in humanity's culture. It's not viable to make alcohol illegal at the moment, so the best we can do is put restrictions on it.

Just because there's a bad apple in the basket doesn't mean you have to fill the whole basket with them.

>Alcohol should be banned too, muh ancestors is a shitty argument. Alcohol meets all of your criteria as to why a substance should be banned.

you're right, it does, but i believe it is too rooted in our society to now become ilegal.

Drugs should be legal, it costs less to the taxpayer if they're legal, drug use declines in general, it is no different to alcohol, pure and simple.

Also I know why guns should be legal, I was arguing that drugs can kill isn't a valid reason.

No use in arguing with statist shills. Wonder how many money does he get from big gov for spreading disinfo online

>entrenched in humanities culture
The entire Muslim world doesn't drink user your argument is invalid.

Drug laws do not stop drug use. It's incredibly obvious that this is the case. If the use of drugs were regulated rather than outright banned far fewer people would die.

Legalization=Society and government saying that's essentially okay to have said behavior. For example, If X country enables abortion, it's basically saying to its people that's okay to abort and you shouldn't feel bad about it.

Society needs to put itself in a position where it's above the degeneracy and weakness of the individual, it should prevent it, not be a enabler to them.

They do use drugs though. And many do drink

Couldn't agree more.

Wow, the amount of .gov shilling in this thread is unbelievable. Sad times have come upon Sup Forums

of course.

No it isn't. There are lots of things that are legal but are not described as being okay by society. Being fat is legal, but it is obviously not okay. Banning things based on some vague notion of degeneracy is stupid.

Yes.

Opium and marijuana are all condemned by current Muslim countries.
But these were their traditional go to drugs.

I'm fine with pot being pseudo-legal, but the OP is about pills.

The cultural significance of alcohol is also relevant.

smoking tobacco is a bad behavior, but it's legal since ages, and everyone you meet advices you not to do it

>victimless crimes
such thing does not exist

kek i'm OP

>needs organized religion or government to think for him

oh, you have deus vult flag. Nvm then

there are tons of medical reasons to use drugs

Natural selection will solve the degeneracy problem. Fags, numales, drug addicts, feminists, etc will remove themselves from the gene pool.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about dunce

And people still use them in vast quantities

read back like 3 posts, you're the 931471th person saying that without saying why

I was obviously referring to the western side of society.
When you will guys learn that basing your society on liberalism is a ticket to failure?

You should teach your people that it isn't okay to give in to frivolous pleasures that can destroy you for only a few moments of gratification. Not enable them because ''it will happen anyway''

Rape will happen anyway, it happened since before the first civilization was born and will continue to happen and yet, we do all in our power to prevent that to happen again. Same goes for drugs, people will always use drugs, whether it's legal or not, but the important thing is society not being an enabler to self destructive behavior.

See what happened to western society after so much time of libertarian philosophy and laws. This is everything we preach nowadays. ''He should be able to use his drug, it's his freedom!'' ''women have the right to sleep with 12029233921 men'' ''It's okay to legalize abortion, the women should have the right to decide!''. Where did all of that took us exactly?

Also, remember, when drug are legalized, the ultimate drug dealer and the one who control all flow of drugs becomes who? Exactly, just one more power to give to the government, as if it wasn't enough already.

That is why you should petition your government to allow full legalization of all drugs.
Freedom is everything for you Americans right?
So go for it.

>believes in nothing
>muh anarchism
>thinks anyone should value his opinions or observations

Then your argument about alcohol equates cocaine with alcohol?

Why are you so interested in making drugs legal?

>implying that abortion is a bad thing

Wow what a stellar argument. Truly you are a paragon of your kind.

Yea I know, people still use them in vast quantities here as well, I don't have a problem with it.

Prostitution should be made legal. Australia did it and it was a net positive, the workers had to be registered killing illegal immigrant sex work and human trafficking almost entirely, tax revenue increased, and it's safer for both the workers and customers. It's going to happen anyway, might as well make the best of it. Drugs are a trickier issue, since people are stupid and will get themselves hooked/overdose and some mentally ill retard will trip on acid and kill her kids; methods of screening and controlling sales would cost a lot of money, and ultimately governments make more seizing drug money than they would through taxing legalised sales so it would never happen anyway.

Joke's on you, I'm neither an atheist nor an anarchist

cause I use them myself

>30 percent black, 36 percent WHITE
what exactly is your argument?

Holy shit, you mean you have the capability of being a functioning adult and you still hold those opinions?

> Being fat is legal, but it is obviously not okay.
Being fat isn't something you do on purpose though, it's a consequence of eating too much, and every human being needs to eat to survive. Using drugs doesn't have any objective use except when you are sick and need them, so there's literally no reason to enable them.

Basically, people being prohibited from being fat isn't viable, but prohibiting drugs is.
>Banning things based on some vague notion of degeneracy is stupid.
It's not a vague notion. Using drugs in 99% of cases is JUST for self pleasure, it doesn't have any real use besides the self gratification of the individual. Basically you are enabling something ONLY for self gratification when said thing can basically destroy the life of the person using, making it a burden to society and to his family.

black women are 6% of the population, but account for 30% of the abortions

I get sick when I don't have my drugs

Tobacco is a special case that happened due to heavy propaganda and it's pure hypocrisy anyway. I don't even think that tobbaco should be illegal, as it isn't the type of drug that alters your behavior directly, it only fucks your body, like fat does.

It's not obvious. Really.

Stop trying to justify your shit behavior and either die off as scum as you seem to be fond of, or grow up and start respecting yourself.

Not really. I just believe in balance. Freedom is important, but you can't base the entire fucking society on freedom since the very concept of society implies organization, which in turn implies limitations on one's freedom.

Liberalism to the point of anarcap is just as retarded as communism is.

>BASICALLY
>BASICALLY
>basically

Basically no one has the authority to determine what i choose to do with my conciseness.
The drug war has failed. drug consumption only increases with prohibition and puts gangs and mafias in control of them.

You can end your trolling now, there are real happenings today.