GOP Leader shot/GUN CONTROL

NOW are you listening to us, Regretful Right?

Looks like it's time to regulate guns, amiright?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1b5zoyVN9XQ
heavy.com/news/2017/06/james-hodgkinson-alexandria-gop-baseball-shooter-shooting-gunman-identified-illinois/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hahaha no, get fucked commie

Guns are OK. We need to have democrat being controlled.

Nope. If anything it makes you left wing retards look like violent savages just like the Islamic terrorists you bend your puckered assholes over for to defend

fix the image rotation Mr libtard next time pls

QQkkThnxBB

The right will not give up guns over this. They will simply you in return.

(you)

*shoot you in return, that is.

More like regulate liberal extremism

Wait a second, if you ban guns how are we going to revolt against whitey?

I'd be more effective to ban lefties from life.

Need a democrat registration. Guns don't kill people, democrats do.

Gun control works well here. 3 Islamists were only able to kill 7 in a busy London Saturday night. Hate to think what would have happened if they had guns

You'll get it when you take it from my cold dead hands. Come try it you limp wristed commie assfucker. There's no Sherman to save your pussy ass cities now.

Law-abiding citizens carrying guns saved innocent people from being killed. If they weren't armed this would've been a massacre.

>If guns were banned the criminal wouldn't have been able to get a gun!
It takes a seriously irresponsible denial of reality to reach such an absurd and dangerous conclusion.

Illegal guns ofcoz~
You guys are so used to criminal, it shouldn't be hard for you guys to get some guns.
And at that time, those whitey won't even have guns to defense themselves.

dc has the toughest gun laws in the country

There is a much lower violent crime in London which has the same demographics as America

This meme is so much richer when you realize that's a white male

Guns aren't going anywhere thankfully. Now may be the time to keep a carbine in the trunk with spare mags. I keep a pistol in my cabin but I think it's time for more firepower.

Yeah, but it could be tougher. They need to install cameras in everyone's houses so they can be sure nobody has a gun.

I'd like to point out that if we did just one liiiiitle mass extermination in several Yankee cities this country would be permanently fixed

Especially when you don't count terrorism.

How about you don't import sandniggers?

Justice served. I guess

Time to ban democrats

where were the heroes who had guns?

but... but... the good guys with guns...

the shooting was stopped by a guy that returned fire you idiot

the gunman was walking around to them while they were all hiding in the dugout (his 10 year old son included) and someone shot back at him

I suppose then we would have even lower

We do count terrorism

no.
Commie control NOW.

No, it looks like the time to give helicopter rides to lefties. It's not murder when you kill people who don't have souls.

>Looks like it's time to regulate guns, amiright?

No. You are not right. Ever.

there is zero fucking chance of gun control in America. Ever. And this is a good thing for you and for me and for our country collectively.

Fucking just let it go shill.

Time to declare Antifa a terrorist organization.

Looks like it's time to regulate DemocRATS, amiright?

>middle class becomes extinct because of obamacare
>NOW are you listening to us lamentful left?
But seriously, we can't let Obama have the nuclear codes...

Given the inherent bias of crime reporting in Britain I will take those statistics with a grain of salt. The vast majority of US gun violence occurs in the inner cities, which is a demographic problem and not at all comparable to cases like today's shooting.

Even if London has "the same demographics" in terms of ethnicity, it's ludicrous to suggest that London's inner city is comparable to Detroit, Chicago, or Baltimore.

Fuck off the guy got shot to death, saving countless lives. You lose. Forever.

Fuck them.

Shoot every gop, israel loving bigot on sight.

>Implying we like the GOP
They are evil user. Nearly all of them have sold our country out.
They deserve to be shot, and Fuck if i'm going to give up my gun rights because of it.

No, under no circumstances. Kill yourself

wrong..... 0/10

>people get shot on public places
>you think I'm going to put myself st risk by giving up my guns

Lefties lack self preservation instincts

>people are getting stabbed! Quick turn in your knives!

>bias
Well look at any other European country

Yup
Patriots cannot commit a crime.

We the people decide what a crime is and what punishment it carries.

These fucks get the noose and so do their family members.

Hang the family , force the damned to bear witness to the cost of their treason and then we gouge their eyes out , as to bathe them in eternal darkness.

No more corruption in politics if we just stain our hands in the name of our children.

Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776

I am actually against gun control and hope this doesn't galvanize Congress into implementing it

I don't really care about Europe, we're talking about America. Where the majority of gun violence occurs in the inner cities. Where incidents like today's are comparable to jihadis running around and stabbing people freely because those people have been disarmed by the state and have no way of protecting themselves. You're right, jihadis killed 7 using just knives and a car. Today a criminal shooter killed 0, because lawfully armed people were there to shoot back.

OP is gay and prob ((()))

Hahaha OP is a fag, bring it on pussies!

Shall not be infringed.

>Let us take away your guns or we'll shoot you!

The absolute state of the Democratic Party.

Yeah, I suppose.

there are two regulations we need: publicly available, free background checks and national reciprocity for carrying

unironically post a picture of pro gun control Farage... lol

easy access to guns resulted in many people being shot.

look at UK and France - bastards have to resort to trucks to do mass murder - you let anyone buy a machine gun. Wonder why your murder and suicide rates are fifty times as high as ours?

clueless American

and is surrounded by states that make it easy to buy guns... bit silly really

saged faggot

I would really like to know what you mean about the inherent bias in crime reporting? It is a plain fact that we have fewer killings, and many many fewer violent crimes and mass killings and murder suicides and suicides than the US. Not to mention zero deaths from toddlers and children shooting us.

I think you have absolutely no reason at all to question the national crime statistics for the UK.

>it's ludicrous to suggest that London's inner city is comparable to Detroit, Chicago, or Baltimore.

yeah because we aren't stupid enough to let the niggers have easy access to guns...

>Today a criminal shooter killed 0, because lawfully armed people were there to shoot back.

no he wounded five becasue he was a lousy shot.

he got off fifty rounds and only injured five. If had any skill he would have killed a good two dozen.

luck, not "good guys with guns" stopped it being a heavy death toll.

and be honest here - he was shot by police - not armed citizens being heroes.

you lie like a rug.

try to take away our guns after a democratic vote by the people, and we will shoot you

the Republican anti democracy party

VA Governor: We lose 93 million Americans a day to gun violence

youtube.com/watch?v=1b5zoyVN9XQ

How can anyone oppose gun control after this?

>Bernie Supporter
Every Time!

heavy.com/news/2017/06/james-hodgkinson-alexandria-gop-baseball-shooter-shooting-gunman-identified-illinois/

This real life?

I wonder how the shooter must have felt when he realized you can't just walk in and start shooting republicans without one of them firing back.

nope

Works both ways nigger....

And, your numbers don't match ours...

Fucking useless communist faggot.

>victim of shooting
>Republican

Can't wait for him to get out of the hospital and say we need more guns.