THEY'RE GONNA FUCK OUR SHIT UP

ttps://www.indivisible.us/

Indivisible seems to be the next big push from the kikes on the left to try and regain some legitimacy.

indivisibleguide.com/act-locally/
Looking here, it seems to be more of a loose coalition of individual local groups than a centralized top-down organization. Having looked at some of the groups on there that are in my area, it seems to be pretty broad, including mainline Dem committees, "progressives", woman's clubs, antifa, etc. Based on what I've read, their plan seems to be to try to take power at the local level, which is obviously pretty dangerous if they can actually get organized.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DiLVR
archive.is/JSxWi
archive.is/nBx7H
archive.is/JJ6PE
archive.is/JtWH5
archive.is/vgv8r
archive.is/02xM6
archive.is/1svWu
archive.is/gnWPC
whois.domaintools.com/indivisible.us
indivisible.us/who-we-are/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Indivisible is a new left-wing astroturf group that seeks to pressure Republican politicians into obstructing Pres. Trump’s agenda.
>Styled after the Tea Party, the Indivisible group seeks to recruit, train, and deploy community
organizers and activists around the country. Focusing on key (traditionally purple) states, they distort politicians’ views of their constituency.
>Comprised of former Washington DC staffers, Indivisible kicked off with a lengthy Facebook post instructing readers on how to resist the current administration’s agenda.
>They published a web-based guide for dissemination to locally organized cells outlining community organizing strategies patterned after Saul Alinsky to bring ultimately bring down the Trump administration.
>Sponsored by Organizing For Action (OFA), Obama’s community organizing group springing out of his success in list-making following the 2012 election, Indivisible has held several calls seeking to mobilize similarly aligned groups against Trump.
>OFA seeks to protect Obama’s legacy by partnering with Indivisible to petition Congress
not to repeal the ACA.
>Leaders of Indivisible have close ties to Soros owned and sponsored organizations, suggesting a new level of sophistication to left-wing grassroots organizing.
>Although inorganic, Indivisible was able to muster members to attend several GOP politicians town hall events, and in one case, a representative had to be rushed out of
meeting by law enforcement after being shouted down by protestors.
>With a myriad of loose ties to George Soros and his constituent organizations, Indivisible’s primary goal appears to be destabilization.
>Indivisible is seeking non-profit status.
archive.is/DiLVR
archive.is/JSxWi
archive.is/nBx7H
archive.is/JJ6PE
archive.is/JtWH5
archive.is/vgv8r
archive.is/02xM6
archive.is/1svWu
archive.is/gnWPC

Keep this bumped for justice

If it might help you to find what groups are tied in with this organization… .us domains are required by law to release all information in their WHOIS.
whois.domaintools.com/indivisible.us
Registrant has 74 other domains and 29 other domains with her email. Not a threat - just saying, it could definitely help to see what other groups are involved.
Their programs include:
>Indivisible Institute (brainwashing tool for "young people across the country who share a passion for reclaiming government")
>Imagine Gov (seems to be some sort of action plan, #ImagineGov)
>Indivisible, USA (some sort of chapter program, probably OP's image)
>Pave the Way (art program? idk)
indivisible.us/who-we-are/
>Todd Blackman, White
>Aliya Rahman, Hispanic
>Valeria Gurr, Hispanic
>Noah (((Berger)))
Anyone willing to shoot them an email and hopefully infiltrate? [email protected], subject Let's Get To Work .
Plus they have some sort of email list. I'm assuming this is trying to gather as many people as possible to rally them together to do shit rather than make them actually become members. Probably just shit like "please sign my petition to take back our government :)".

(((Ezra Levin))) Executive Director
(((Leah Greenberg))) Chief Strategy Officer
Angel Padela Policy Director
Sarah Dohl Chief Communications
(((Matt Traldi))) Chief Opperating Officer

Sup Forums is always right
every time!

Keep spreading. Infiltrate, troll, and spread disinfo in facebook groups. There are many facebook groups and events and the website includes a search for these in your area.

Notice how a large amount out these groups are in conservative areas. It's not contained in large cities

Amplify and niggrify. Tell all the white liberals that the only way for America to move forward is to get more blacks involved. Suggest introducing a "stack" that prevents whites from speaking before niggers and faggots - very progressive (and bound to rub many whites the wrong way, even if they go along with it publicly). Advocate replacing the existing leaders with niggers. If anyone objects, call them racist. Basically, just do whatever you can to transform the group from an organized white liberal movement into a disorganized mass of chimping niggers.

This is some top tier shit going on. Pretty red pilling.

Shouldn't these retards be working on their platform for 2020? Four years isn't that long.

This. Tell them to recruit urban youth.

bump

>(((Ezra Levin))) Executive Director

Isn't that the owner of The Rebel Media? I thought he was a Conservative or Libertarian Leaf?

He's a kike

No that's (((Ezra Levant))).

But it's a different Ezra, who is also a kike

>one of them is headquartered in the woods
fucking christ

They want toto hit hard in 2018 elections across all states.

Most importantly:
>Matt Traidi, founding member of Indivisible, officer of Service Employees International Union.
SEIU!!!!
That's the union tied into the Seth Rich murder.

Ezra (((Levin))), a former congressional aide who helped start Indivisible with his wife, Leah (((Greenberg))), and other ex-Capitol Hill staffers, said the group is “is very much led on the ground” by activists who are determined to take action against Trump and is not under the sway of any one donor or group.

>(((Levin))) said the group has received more than 10,000 donations totaling more than $500,000 since last January through ActBlue, a fundraising engine for liberal candidates and causes. (((Levin))) said the group wants to continue to have a broad fundraising base, even as it looks to groups such as the Democracy Alliance for additional help.

>Ezra Levin is the Associate Director of Government Affairs at the Corporation for Enterprise Development (CFED).

>Ezra Levin is D.C.-based domestic poverty policy wonk. He's served as CFED’s Associate Director of Federal Policy, Deputy Policy Director for Congressman Lloyd Doggett, and an AmeriCorps VISTA in the Homeless Services Division of the San Jose Housing Department. He holds a Bachelor of Arts from Carleton College and a Master in Public Affairs from the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs at Princeton University.

Leftist Protest Networks are all interconnected.

The goal is(regardless if Clinton or Trump got in) a Cultural/Color Revolution in the US.

A "US Spring"/Coup/Civil War.

Talked about this stuff in a few threads:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Jesus Christ

Keep this bumped

OP is not a fag today. its time to juke the spooks. now that you can see where they are organizing go and find out what they are talking about, then come up with counter arguments before they launch theyre commie shit on the streets so they look retarded and like "old news", but under no circumstances try to make them moderate or see there errors bc they will just take the truth and twist it

Look how they try to convince you everything good comes from the government. Playing on your emotions.

So I activated my autism today researching Indivisible USA
I overlaid 3 maps.
1. Indivisible USA chapters
2. County voting results from 2016
3. Child trafficking hot spots
(Red dots are Indivisible chapters in counties that voted republican, blue dots are indivisible groups in democrat counties, and blobs are child trafficking hot spots)

But what really activates my almonds is the little blobs of traffic activity in the midwest/plains and how it correlates with Indivisible chapter locations, inferring traffic passes through areas in red states with a big enough democrat presence to warrant having indivisible chapters. Visual data is fun!

nice one, im sure other factors contribute then invisible group to the trafficking thats a whole separate enchilada of enormous information to judge/correlate, but still legit visual stats. youre doing a gud jorb

According to Clinton, her new PAC - Onward Together - will support anti-Trump advocacy groups like Indivisible, Swing Left, Emerge America, and Color of Change

Bump

Fuck these subversive kikes.

There's one a few blocks away from my house. Should I register and become an inside man?

Thanks user. Try to keep this alive

bump

Bomp

I'm not trying to prove anything. Just my autism wanting to connect things is all. But what really activates my almonds is the little blobs of traffic activity in the midwest/plains and how it correlates with Indivisible chapter locations, inferring traffic passes through areas in red states with a big enough democrat presence to warrant having indivisible chapters. Visual data is fun!
Now, like magic, my local indivisible group got into a fight with a progressive group because indivisible wasn't brown enough for them. People got kicked out for arguing on Kikebook over this. Now the progressive group is posting that Indivisible supports right wing groups.
>Indivisible
>DIVIDED

Good work, have a bump.

Whoops I fucked up my copy paste