Wtf is wrong with these people

Wtf is wrong with these people

Sorry but as much as i love my president ,you must have admit,she has a point

i if had the chance i would have killed baby Hitler in a instant that motherfucker ruined todays America with draggin us in the World war II

She doesn't have a point, you don't know the future of Barron Trump.

But if you kill baby hitler then there won't be a hitler so you would have no reason to go back in time, then the universe collapses. Fucking leftest messing with the time space continuum.

>that motherfucker ruined todays America with draggin us in the World war II

Elaborate.

World War II made us respected though

Not finishing the job in Vietnam was what ruined us

>implying the outcome wouldn't just be marxism succeeding even faster

>killing baby Hitler
you be better off killing yourself instead of these hypothetical baby hitlers

Bump bump

I'd kill baby FDR, Churchill and Stalin first.

The evil within.
They were never taught about the devil inside their heart instead they were taught that they had no monster inside them because they are good.
And so they let it rampage through their lives, ooze from their mouths to hurt others, unchecked for they are ignorant of its existence.

Hitler hadn't done nothing by the time he were 11, that's really messed up.

But the US brought a shit load of Mexicans in through the Bracero program.

Crazies

You know what to to lads

>go back in
>bribe art school to admit

don't need to kill anyone, really.

*admit Hitler

He's right. Barron will lead us in a leftist holocaust. He is the future king.

You ever seen that episode of Twighlight Zone where that lady goes back in time and kills Adolf, but it turns out she just caused the family to take a different baby that turns out to be the actual Hitler? Pretty crazy, man.

Or you could be nice to him? Be his friend? Maybe he'll forget about the jews and all that.

That was Japan, not Germany. The attack on Pearl Harbor is what forced us to join the war.

it's futile, if baby Hitler had died of natural causes somebody else would have risen up against the Jews.

Absolutely not. And you are a terrible human being if you would. The best thing in their mind they could do is take him from his parents and give him to a Jewish family.

>Hitler dragged you into WW2
>not Hirohito
>not Admiral Yamamoto
>not the international banking (((elite)))
>not a hogwash of alliances
>nope
>Hitler did it

Only American bait can be shit of this magnitude.

At least you finished something in Vietnam, Korea remains an ongoing conflict you haven't resolved yet

This right here.

For all we know, Barron will turn out to be a Christian hippie.

Did the crazy left say this shit about Obama's daughters, or the Clinton girl when Bill was in office?

And maybe do it in a more subtle manner so that jews would never cry muh 6 gorillons, Israel would not exist, and kikes wouldn't have fled to the US and infiltrate all the media and hollywood.

Think about it.

Yeah basically this.

>Wtf is wrong with these people

Everything.

Hitler literally declared war on America and they would have stayed in the Pacific if he hadn't

America was already involved through the lend-lease act
Their direct involvement in Europe was inevitable

Don't respond to b8

Horny Martian has been reported to USSS.

>AnCap EduCorp(TM) education

>would you do it
No, I'd ignore Hitler completely, show proof of my origination in the future to western leaders, and advise them on ways to prevent the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and decolonization.

>Be 11
>Take his place

Shut up faggot.

No I wouldn't, butterfly effect and all.

>hitler
>dragged us into ww2
>not the jews

They are de-humanizing the opposition so they don't feel bad about their violent urges towards them. It's exactly the same as the comedian woman holding Trump's head and that theatre group casting a Trump lookalike as Caesar. These people actually need psychiatric help before they turn into full-blown psychopaths.

When the demonstrations occurred after Trump won, I predicted that he would be assassinated during the next four years because some liberal nutjob will actually believe they will be a martyr for killing "literally Hitler" before he does any damage. I still stand by this prediction.

Fuck