Based soviet shill

youtube.com/watch?v=yZFX7Ssl7lI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechen–Russian_conflict
rt.com/news/333928-woman-severed-head-metro/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saint_Petersburg_Metro_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_2013_Volgograd_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn that first mosque is fucking A E S T H E T I C

How does Russia have some of the best Islamic architecture?

>One of Europe's largest mosques opens in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A

>Russia: Drone captures massive Eid al-Fitr celebrations in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

>Russia: The World's Second-Largest Immigration Haven
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

>part of the plan /Kadyrov’s soldiers (20.000) are ready to kill Ukrainians if Putin will give an order

youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s

>Romania hates Russia

gee I wonder why you're posting this

Russia seems to have gotten the good version of Islam.

Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan were good pickups, too bad they couldn't get Afghanistan. It would probably be in much better condition under USSR rule than American.

>Russia seems to have gotten the good version of Islam.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechen–Russian_conflict
rt.com/news/333928-woman-severed-head-metro/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saint_Petersburg_Metro_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_2013_Volgograd_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

I don't see anything wrong with this.

Putin is based.

Chechens are not muslim

Shia are the only acceptable muslims, like 90% of Azerbaijanis, Iranians, etc.

you're retarded

>Islam
>good version of
No such thing, user.
Our muslims are only different in a sense that they had been BTFO throughout history and now know better than to chimp out.

Russia is one of the few countries that got multi culturism right.

To be fair most of modern Russia's land was inhabited by Muslim Tatars who got BTFO by actual Russians so they have all the right to stay where they are

so basically they are the blacks of your country?

Russia is for Russians
putin is a multicultist

Soviets deleted religious identity of everything and everyone. So russian muslims aren't chimping out as much yet.

Emphasis on "yet". A lot of recruiting by ISIS (and other islamic organizations) is being done in Central Asia and Caucasus because their lifes are shit, they turn to religion but don't understand religion so ISIS can literally pop up and say "hey you gotta kill infidels, m8. Or blow yourself up. Come with us"

The only reason why there are Muslims in Russia is because in imperial times they expanded into the Crimea and the Caucasus. Of course you could give independence to those places.

Pretty much. Even "civilized" ones like Tatars are much more ill-mannered and aggressive than your average Russian.

Also..
Russian Muslims are white,
While Europe takes in Shitskins and Muslim niggers from Somalia

>black lives matter

Crimea is mostly Russian you wang

>give independence
Nah m8 why give them independence if you can kill two birds with one stone by sending them to GULag and repopulating the lands with native Russians?
Stalin did it with Chechnya in 1944 and the whole Chehchen problem ceased to exist until Khruschev the Cuck brought them back.

>declare Russia a white christian only country
>instantly loose 50% of the territory and population to uprisings and rebellions

Most of Russia's Muslims are Eastern Europeans or Mongoloids.

They're probably not biologically stupid like Arabs and Africans which is one reason why they're not as ghetto trashy. Doesn't mean they're not dangerous, actually it means they're more dangerous if they go Jihad mode (see Chechens).

Saviour of the white race.

this...
Crimean Tatars are 7.9% of the population over there

more like 5%

>I know, I will show Putin saying something obvious like that the biggest country in the world has multiple cultures in it
>that will surely turn the bigots at Sup Forums against him and them supporting my ideology of putting things up my asshole

kill yourself nigger

Muslims are always a hazard.

However, I think the most important point here is that Russia didn't import its muslims, but instead conquered them. So comparing it to France in that regard is just stupid.

You were born yesterday gypsy shill? What he said should be obvious to anybody who knows anything about Russia. We probably have the biggest amount of non-migrated minorities on the planet. What did you expect from the biggest country on the planet, an ethnostate? Russia always was multicultural and always will be. Its not a choice we made its a destiny we inherited by our ancestors. And we accept it, for the sake of our common motherland.
What makes it funny is that Europeans imposed that shit on themselves willingly. They had an ethnostate and they threw it out for the sake of tolerance and white guilt. They had paradise and they decided to turn it into hell. Now this, this IS funny.

Saying they got it "right" is pushing things, but yes, it's truly the one non-irrelevant country in the world where centuries of semi-peaceful multikulti has been achieved (that is, after genociding the Tatar hordes of course). Which makes it hilarious (in a way) seeing western multicucks hate Russia so much.

> 4 hours of unfiltered KGB subversion

Why are they doing this to the American people?

wow someone's triggered

new narrative directives were given out this morning so try and go easy on them :^)

>129881743
>129883387
>>>/reddit

Multiculturalism has always been the norm since the dawn of time among humans. It's really only when the concept of ethnostate has been created that things went to shit.
Russia is only doing what most countries already done in the past.

So basically what Putin said was.

Russia conquered those Muslim regions which makes them Russians in identy nationality and he reversed the Russian birthrate into a growing one that will take care of the future in Russia. I don't see what is wrong with this although he is a bit too nice to muslims

>129883965
>>>r/t_d

Funny thing is under soviets Chechnya was around 30-50% Russian, now it's just 2%. And Crimea, which for centuries was majority Muslim, became almost completely Russian.
And he is lying about Russia emerging as multi-religious country. It was Christian. If it was multi-religious, all southern Russia would be still Muslim.
Putin is a globalist cuck.

Bullshit. Russia wiped the floor with muslim scum in the past. Now muslims wipe the floor with cucked Russians.
You have to say thanks to your ancestors that Russia is 80% Russian right now. If it was under the rule of such cucks as putin, it wouldn't be even half Russian.