Brit/pol/: Halal Jelly Edition

No Haram Jelly in my Belly!

>Towering inferno, Screaming residents build ropes from sheets and lean out windows as fire at West London tower block spreads to "at least five" floors with firemen struggling to control the blaze
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4601902/Huge-inferno-West-London-tower-block.html

>Diane Abbott reveals she has type 2 diabetes
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40268505

>DUP hopeful of Conservative deal soon
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40255958

>Queen's Speech delayed as Tories negotiate with DUP
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/boris-johnson-tells-theresa-mays-critics-get-grip-pm-prepares/

>Michael Gove returns to the cabinet as Environment Secretary
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/11/theresa-may-calls-michael-gove-reshuffle-saver-leadership-challenge/

>Ed Miliband could return to front bench
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/ed-miliband-could-return-labour-frontbench-jeremy-corbyn/

>Gypsy scum attack pensioner
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4595248/Pensioner-FALSE-TEETH-knocked-travellers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/kctmo-playing-with-fire/
youtube.com/watch?v=98s05k9TuE8
youtu.be/Sg40RbVctb0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London
twitter.com/iealondon/status/874985704580935681
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have kosher cookies!!!

This is the residents blog that highlighted issues with the safety of the flats

Is it me or us there something a bit fucked up in the language of the blog. Not just this post but others
Creepy stuff

grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/kctmo-playing-with-fire/

Hitchens schooling students on Nationalism

youtube.com/watch?v=98s05k9TuE8

Reminder the narrative about the congressman shooting is that both Democrats and Republicans were on the field at the same time.

This is wrong. It was only republicans. The shooter asked if it was Democrats or Republicans on field before opening fire.

The media will not blame this on the radical left.

>600 residents
>Started at 1am, 20 minutes to fully engulf
>Only 6 confirmed dead

What

Are Nige should be PM in 2022.

Had the mango version of that jelly, it's dead nice.

Can't get up to the top floor to check on the London Fried Chicken buckets that will no doubt be stuck to the furniture.

They want to keep a lid on this, when the true death count is revealed this could start riots just like in 2011.

>BANANA
>GREEN

You had one job.

Everyone on the top three levels are 'feared' to be dead.

(I quote feared because 99% of the building is immigrants so in reality its a cause for celebration)

>The Grenfell Action Group predict that it won’t be long before the words of this blog come back to haunt the KCTMO management and we will do everything in our power to ensure that those in authority know how long and how appallingly our landlord has ignored their responsibility to ensure the heath and safety of their tenants and leaseholders. They can’t say that they haven’t been warned!

Confirmed dead means identified. A lot of these people will be hard to identify, even after they go in and get the bodies out. The six are likely to have been jumpers.

? Where did that come from no reverse image CIA niggers. What happening is that ?

whoever drew this wasn't bullied enough in school but they definitely were bullied

What are some things I can do to piss off muslims, but nothing degenerate obviously

I know there's alcohol and pork

>(I quote feared because 99% of the building is immigrants so in reality its a cause for celebration)

Niggers confirmed setting fire to own building

>lets spend 15bn on nukes
>lets not spend a couple mil on fire safety for our own citizens

Don't care what ethnicity these people are, they should have had better protection. This isn't the 1970s anymore and the thing was refurbished just last year.

Have gay sex lad

>could start riots just like in 2011.
against who?
fire inspectors>

This fire woman sounds unbearable.

Like that PE teacher who just did not shut the fuck up and could never relax

>HALAL THREAD

Suppose it's a good time for a quick reminder then.

We need to break down the barriers and stop the hate, lads. We need to extend hands across our communities and make people feel welcome, not isolated.

And we all must do our part. That means that each and every one of you MUST get a munchy box tonight (or a kebab, if you're down in England). Walk into your local kebab shop, order your delicious halal food, pay with a smile and a compliment and shake hands with the man behind the counter, proclaiming to everyone else in the shop that he is your friend. It makes everyone feel good and wanted and you have a scrumptious meal for your troubles.

BUY A MUNCHY BOX TODAY.

BUY A KEBAB TODAY.

DO YOUR PART.

#MUNCHYMATES #PAKORAPALS #KEBABKOMRADES #DONERDUDES

How big is the tattoo going to be Rightly?

166 dead, i'll bet your flat on it.

I agreed to do all the housework and shopping today, and I haven't lifted a fucking finger yet lads.

Who /devilish/ here?

Refer to God as a women

I can't wait until September so all these edgy fuckwits stop posting.

NO

This was most likely a private company cutting costs on cladding to make the building look nice, non fireproof cladding, along with a private contractor carrying out internal works.

Go away Nicola, go give Alex Salmond a hand job or something.

Whoever wanted a half-arsed Northern Irish edition, it's fresh off the press.

Draw cartoons of their prophet, they don't like that apparently. Or convert to Islam and then change your mind, that gets them properly peeved.

600 resident - 74 in hospital - 6 confirmed dead - 100 escaped (complete guess) = 420 Dead

Jesus

Too many happenings recently. Can't get any work done because I'm constantly glued to the news

Undertakers taking bodies away. Jumpers, probably.

Can one of you faggots add Peaky to the OP list?

youtu.be/Sg40RbVctb0

>fucking Londoners

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London

SOON (tm)

HEY HEY

HO HO

THOSE LEFTIST NU-POL GOTTA GO

>Don't care what ethnicity these people are, they should have had better protection

I 100% don't give a fuck, Sup Forums has turned me into a monster.

Well, I like it.

>Buy dog meat and chips

But why Ahmed? I love puppers I would never support their murder.

>sunny outside
>sitting inside
>in loungewear

Mummy would be angry

The 4th floor was where it started to that's about 80 people likely ok.

>dat hair
What is this the mid 90's with KoRn? Fuck off you crackhead.

Careful -- they locked some lad up for leaving pork outside a mosque didn't they? Then let him get murdered in jail?

What do muslims hate the most? Gays.

How do we really stick it to the Muslims?

We form a giant gay orgy pile and invite everyone in. Ideally we will start this near Tower Hamlets or Elephant and Castle.

As one pile forms we will get other piles to form in nearby Islamic communities. This will really rile them up whilst at the same time show the left how delicate and tolerant we are of their causes.

Who is with me?

Did she make it?

Ruthless Corbyn going in for the killing blow

Good luck to the Tory's getting thier Queens speech through when it gets revealed council budget cuts are to blame

How many do you think are dead?

Not enough

from mail-online

Make Facebook posts about a Muslim fridge blowing up and starting the fire

Not enough labour voters

>420 dead

Blaze it?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London

>The death toll is unknown but traditionally thought to have been small, as only six verified deaths were recorded

how peculiar

Me right now.

>Tweeting in a life or death situation
No she dead

Why are Labour voters such horrible, sexist bigots?

>politicising the death of people

Yeah that will go well

In 2011 they just rioted in general against anyone in authority, a hot summer ahead this could start something.

Yeah apparently.

600 residents is an average of 5 people per flat.

Seems a bit high.

Attack the block! Save her!

>FUCKIN BOOOOMERS

twitter.com/iealondon/status/874985704580935681

I couldn't give a fuck either. Why is everyone so bothered that a couple of Muslims got singed?

I hope you choke on that dog meat you traitor cunt

And that block is just down the road from kensington palace. Don't these fucking royals see whats happening around them? How long do they think our future demographic will let them stay in those buildings?
Fuckwits.

>Seems a bit high.
>not knowing how dindu doos and durka durka's live

The inside of the building looks fine.
Hmm........

Buildings were less compact back then but it's disputed, people think many got turned to ash (doubtful). London was less populated and Surrey other places provided aid to those leaving.

It is a strange one that. 1666 (inferno) 6 confirmed dead.

We're in the 6th month right now. Weird weird weird.

Saw someone post earlier that they're 4 bedroom flats. It's social housing (bedroom tax) so 5 per flat would sound about right if its true.

>muslims dont like getting thrown of buildingd
>we should jump off a building

The resources are probably less to blame than the fact that we put up with predatory non-resident landlord types ramming ten people to a flat living on bunkbeds and skimping on safety and repairs just so they can coin in the rent. It's almost Victorian.

terrible for the rats though!

>thinking UKIP have a chance at being relevant post-Brexit

time to jump ship m8

This You automatically assume the government didn't spend enough money on it because that's what you're constantly told and you're a fucking idiot, but the fact is contractors cut corners all the time in order to pocket the extra cash they save and if you want to put anyone to the stake it should be them (Harley Facades Ltd. in this case, according to a 2-second Google search). Don't get me wrong, there's tons of reasons to rabble rabble fight the powah but there's nothing yet to suggest that this is one of them.

They wanted better insulation.

A lot of these flats will be illegally sublet as well, they'll never identify some of these people.

>Slightest bit of heat and you are in your briefs

It's 3pm have some class, put on some boxers like the rest of us.

>Wish I had a ice cold pint

>his post ends in 6

That's the ground floor, the majority of the damage looks to be upwards of the 3rd floor.

because they don't know what they're voting for

Reminder that the new Paypal advert knows the score.

>Spend more on health and care
It would be cheaper to set up Dignitas clinics, we should really legalise euthanasia. It's not very dignified for the elderly to be left to rot in their own piss and shit in an NHS bed will Nurse Kwimjimbe Okwanke is sitting on her fat arse sucking her teeth and talking about Eastenders with Jalifa ibn Jihad. Give me morphine and end it!

nothings going to happen
pol said
>riots after 2015 election
>riots after brexit
>riots after trump
>riots after le pen getting to round 2
>riots after 2017 election
and none happend

>Current year
>not getting WINGS AN DAT
>Up in the Dunya

>there are people itt that aren't drinking

>wings

P L E B

We're not all used to sand nigger heat Abdul.

Why didn't the fire brigade get Kym down there to spit the fire out?

My brother is still missing from the Towering Inferno please pray for him.

theres wings in the box

That looks like the dinner leftovers that i find in my fridge after Christmas wtf