people are still supporting trump

> people are still supporting trump
It just doesn't matter anymore, does it? There is just nothing he could do that would make you take that trump dick out of your mouth, is there?
I hate this country, it makes me want to die

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584406/Four-people-shot-dead-murder-suicide-supermarket.html
impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/home/faqs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People still smoke. Can't we just enjoy something that makes us relax and feel confident without you faggots tearing it up because of muh mexicans and muh climate. I criticise trump for being to pro LGBT I don't suck his dick on every decision

Please do kill your self.

>I hate this country, it makes me want to die

Please, kill yourself. It's really easy and you'll feel so much better. A gun costs as little as 200 dollars to end your pain forever.

>, it makes me want to die
That is why I support him... if the liberals would all just give up and see the light.. we would all be better off.

Do us and yourself a favor.
End your life.

No, you can't. Tobacco should be outlawed with alcohol

Where did this autistic picture spawn from?

What kind of shit gun can you get for $200

>I voted to troll
End your life

>#neverblompf
cri moar u lil bich

I'M GOING GHOST

>implying you'd have been better off with the spirit cooking witch

>A gun costs as little as 200 dollars to end your pain forever.
Highrise fire escapes are free

>doesn't like county
>Won't leave because it's the best place to live

I voted for Trump just to piss off faggots like you.
I hope it hurts.

Then leave you ungrateful piece of shit. Yes you.

>Where did this autistic picture spawn from?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4584406/Four-people-shot-dead-murder-suicide-supermarket.html

Trump is the best choice you faggot.

You wanted corrupt and collusion Hillary? You really are dumb.

Go KYS then.

Same here, it fills me with joy that dipshit libcucks are literally suicidal over the guy I helped vote into office lol, everyday I enjoy the triggering hahahaha

Stay mad Berniefag

trump is based, he supports freedom and israel

I sincerely didn't know the emotion of schadenfreude before the election. I've been running high powered on leftist tears for six months now.

Trump nutured our movement with (((civic nationalism))) His supporters are basically liberals. Hillary would be so anti white, it would bring more people to our side.

Given what just happened in Alexandria, VA, realise how extremely stupid those words are to say right now, and enjoy being under a Secret Service/Capitol Police microscope.

Stupid fuck.

Then leave you fucking pussy. This country is too good for little pansies like you. Try a mudslime place. You'll fit in fine.

>What kind of shit gun can you get for $200

One that is good enough to kill yourself, but as you were unable to answer that yourself you might be too retarded to kill yourself, Therefore I have instruction to kill yourself for free:

1: lay you neck on a rail of a busy railroad

2: wait

3: you're dead, everyone's happy.

they just like it because it pisses of most of the people, they are just anti-social and destructive, there is no political interest in this.

and most of the comments here proof my claim.

What was your last straw?

Is this that movie Zatoichi, the blind samurai? I've got it on Blu-Ray but my player was broken. Got a new one and realized I've got like 8 kung fu and samurai movies I've never seen.

Is it worth a watch?

Cry more faggot.

You cunts cry till you piss yourselves and yet get your way every time, why are you even mad?

And now the FBI

you could kill yourself since your so weak and inferior.

that is why your a manlet.

>>I voted to troll
>End your life
Fuck you... the Democrats offered me a woman who openly and proudly professed her hatred of "White Male Christine Gun Culture"... who supported and assisted her raping husband...
who wanted to continue the endless Mideastern wars... fuck it I would have voted for stick over Hillary

you're gonna hate it so much more now that anti-Trump media is going to get clamped down on for sedition and encouraging violence after this Bernieblast attack

The trump gestapo could be.lining you fucks against a wall for execution, and you would still be going "b-but her emails...."

FBI gonna be loving OP very much now

Do you own a Kalashnikov?

GHOST THEM ALL!

For all his flaws, Trump is still a million times better than having a libshit like hillary in power.

>I hate this country, it makes me want to die

Good, then trump is doing exactly what we voted him to do. To get rid of filth like you.

You could go get a credit card, and buy yourself a nice gun to kys with... Oh wait, I forgot you're jobless and no one will give you any credit. Better to just jump into the grand Canyon, but you probably don't have a car that will get you there, or money for gas... Maybe stepping out in front of a bus is your best bet.

I prayed to kek and he said that Trump had lose his favor. I support Ted Cruz now

I'll put it this way.

Liberal shrieking and pants-shitting started off at extremely high levels when Trump announced his campaign. It reached record levels when Trump won the nomination. It touched the stratosphere a week before the election. It went to the moon when Trump won the election and it hasn't dropped since.

You basically handed us a way to trigger you harder than you've ever been triggered before, and you're confused about why we're doing it. Haha dumbass.

Remember, no butthole.

>this is the level of leftist thinking

>talking about Trump dick
>made infinite excuses to ride Obamas dick for 8 years

You truly don't know how much joy seeing leftists slowly become completely broken people gives me. You deserve this for allowing things to get this bad.

Trump did nothing wrong, faggot

IMPEACH 45

impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/home/faqs/

Limpopo

>he still thinks allowing classified information to be so unsecured as to be given to foreign governments just because she wanted to hide her criminal activity by bypassing federal laws designed to stop the leakage of top secret information is no big deal
This why you will continue to lose.

>hurr impeachment is done to people I don't like instead of people who actually broke the law

Dp you really not understand how your smug mentality only strengthens my resolve?

>calling him "45" instead of "President Trump"

THIS woman is the best Dems can do... and you wonder why you lost and will continue to lose

People supported Clinton after she lied under oath.
Take the shit stained diaper out of your mouth. Support, or lack of it doesn't matter until 3 years and 6 months when we can vote again.

>Thinks not being a liberal retard is an impeachable offense.

why would I not support Trump? he's doing everything he promised during the campaign.

So die already.

Please die and stream it.

If enough liberals an hero then they will surely take note and change their ways.

Zatoichi is a series of movies made between like 65' and 89'.
I've seen almost all of them.
My favorite is probably Zatoichi Challenged [1967].
It's all about honor, dignity and doing the right thing even when it doesn't benefit you.
There's also an interesting quality to it given that it was made just a couple decades after WW2.
Japan was undergoing huge cultural upheaval.
Zatoichi seems to be a metaphor for the Japanese spirit.
Check them out.
Worth the watch.

Careful what you wish for little grande

fpbp

What does it matter? He's the President. Nothing you can do for the next 3 and a half years at least.

And if you rely on the exact same tactic as the '16 election, have fun getting BTFO again by centrists.

So neck yourself and everyone wins.

do it do it do it
o i t do
i t do
t do
do
o
it
t

Thanks user I'll watch it tonight.

3 posts by this ID fucking gooks!

same. Trump has been a fantastic president for providing me with so much entertainment and salt.

last one

Do it you pussy.

He's not doing it fast enough. Of course it would be easier if half of DC wasn't trying to backstab him 24/7.

>it makes me want to die
It makes me want to vote for him again.

and again

yep. We hate you liberal fags with a passion. What better act of vengeance is there than to vote for the man that is driving you insane? You are right. This is not about politics. it's a giant Fuck You!

wtf are you talking about fgt? Trump has done only good things. TPP, NAFTA, Paris agreement, name a fucking thing he has done thats not great.

INVICTVS TRVMP