EUROPEAN PRIDE /EUP/

gather round fellow members of the EU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

salut a tous!

Kill European Union, save Europe!

Europoors don't have any pride. You are masochists, which is why Europe is doomed.

bonjour, mon ami!
and how do you want to save europe, luigi?

Americans are truly the worst posters on Sup Forums

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN YOU DEGENERATE, POST-MODERN, MARXIST OBSESSED, CULTURE HATING, DERANGED FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Am i doing it right?

Hear, hear!

why do anglos think that they belong in this thread?

they are always so negative baka

Fixet!

RULE BRITANNIA!
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES!

yEEEEEs

fuck you Romanian gypsy

Long live the EU. Now the parasitic Anglo is leaving how can we better the project?
>Reinstate French as the Lingua Franca
>Punish the Slavs
Also Brexit recession when? They're already seeing a slow down.

I dont know, my brother

fuck off roach

we voted to leave your shitty union, remember? We're leaving you because we've seen what your precious EU Marxist club stands for and
WE'RE
GETTING
OUT OF IT

**breaths in**
AHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAA

nice false flaging faggot

Death to the EU! MUzzies out! National sov!

Fuck off.

Faggots

Also, import many millions more sub-Saharan Africans, that'll help with the project.

How much is Merkel paying for this shill campaign ? Since yesterday shilling has been in turbo mode with all the pro-EU propaganda, anti-V4, anti-Poland, etc.
It's wasted money, and it's working contrary to you goals. People are only getting only more ensured EU and Germany are pure cancer and need to be removed.

Fuck Merkel, Fuck Junkers, Fuck Germany, Fuck EU.

WEW WEW GAYDAR ALERT

>and how do you want to save europe, luigi?

Killing EU would be the first step
Killing muslims would be the next step
Killing kikes would be the final step

Kick Germany out.

Sounds gay

Hahahaha fuck the queen.

Inb4 reeee edgy

FUK EU COMMIE WANK NIGG BT CUNTING SHITTING CUNTFEST EU SCU DEAD DYING MIGRANT FUKING SHITTY WNAKSTAIN SHITFEST EU BRITAIN WILL LIVE ON!

inshallah i love the islamic union

>anti-Poland propaganda
you do realise that it's just Sup Forumsacks falseflagging and making those "Poland, you will pay!!1!" posts, right?
You can't be this retarded, right?

Outside the med, killing muslims would relive your social welfare and create thousands of jobs, bosses and companies would have to pay adequate wages and youth unemployment would go down to.
National deficits would go down to 0 and european countries could start paying their debts, there would also be no or almost none regulations giving more free trade with africa andincreasing our productivity.. i could go on.

Don't you remember? It's Summer

fuck the eu

Fuck off

>reintroduce alternative flags to quench shitposting
>shitposting surges to extreme levels

Proud European checking in.

>EU """"""""pride""""""""

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw

You don't understand, European birth rates are to low. We need this. You need this. Japan needs this.
>Kick the powerhouse out
Retard detected.

i did not know you had such thing as Pride or Decency for that matter good for you for at least trying to mimick such things

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEB
LONG LIVE OUR NOBLE QUEEN

our ancestors may have killed each other for centuries, but in the end i still trust you my european brethren far more than those foreign barbarians

Yes, """god""" save your glorious queef.

>pay in £500bn to the European Union
>"okay chaps I think we'll be going now"
>FUCK OFF PARASITES ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN

..and you wonder why we are leaving

Sure, Tyrone Lopez

the EU has brought nothing but poverty to Spain

Do we reform the EU or bring it down alltogether?

BRING IT DOWN STUPID GOY

Funny enough, ever since they can't form a government, their economy is booming.

Also
>mfw no distributist flag

Go EU! To hell with all the burgers and the russian fascists. We need immediate European integration and a unified army.

fags