youtube.com/watch?v=B5of_VvI29E
youtube.com/watch?v=A8Gkqa25S0I
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> It's finally open season on leftists.
As if it wasn't already

Why? The kike-serve-atives deserve every bullet. And that goes for every t_d faggot

Lets be honest, the right wing won't do anything to retaliate

Hello Antifa

you dont scare me, work on it

hehe, red scum your days are numbered

they still havent realized that the left are the aggressive people and the right are the pussies.

its becoming more and more obvious over the last few years.

the left is desperate and the right just wants everyone to stop frightening them

give em hell lads!

hi

Hans, Holen Sie sich den Flammenwerfer

I'd be LARPing as a school girl.

mfw

you're not gonna do shit

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

Super Male Vitality Goooo!!

this is really a blessing in disguise. the left has declared war....

larping faggots

Infiltration maid reporting.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5of_VvI29E
youtube.com/watch?v=A8Gkqa25S0I
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8

>"peaceful protest".exe

I was really hoping this was the one that would cause the right to finally stop threatening to kill leftists like a bunch of house-bound pussies and actually do it so they could stop being able to pretend they aren't infested with violent subhumans, but this faggot had to go and fail to actually kill a single fucking person, so maybe not this time. We'll probably have to wait for something bigger before the right stops just killing an individual leftist every once in a while and starts killing in numbers so we can justifiably retaliate en masse.

>I WAS JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS, SIR.

We're reaching the point where this kind of shit has escalated to the point where inevitably, there will be street attacks and slowly, surely, the more outright battles will begin.

I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't begun killing power, communication, or supply lines into cities.

I want moar!!!
Let the blood run!

youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4
youtube.com/watch?v=dKMTu1GDi_w

Don't be a nerd. Most Jews are Democrats, and they'll be easy pickings because they don't own guns.

You're right. This is only small scale, and most politicians of either side deserve a bullet anyway. When beaners and nogs start rioting in white neighborhoods (which they're too scared to do right now), then we'll see some fireworks.

You'd like that wouldn't you, a nice retaliatory attack to shift the narrative. Nahhhh, we're just gonna kick back and let the leftists sweat over this massive blunder.

is this that programmer chick? she's cute :3

I'm not being a Nerd. Trump is pro Israel and has Jew Daughter. He is a kike enabler and he and all who support him should be gassed. Anybody flying a natsoc flag who says otherwise is just and edgy Paul Joseph Watson kikeserveative

Pic related

>tactical weeaboo incoming

>Bunch of fat losers with guns
>Scaring anyone

I'mma tread the fuck all over you

PVT. CLETUS REPORTING IN

We shall be able to fit right in without them suspecting a thing. We are both degenerates.
They always assume that degenerates are "Victims" and thus will suspect the more normie types than us degenerates of leaking operations.

Cry REEEEE and let slip the frogs of war

Seen this image so many times, but still love it.

Anyways, my war face

We shall destroy them from the inside slowly red pilling them and weakening their defenses.

Let's get it going!

Wait, did something happen?

Oh, it's time to defend ourselves from feral leftists?

terrified

ready

WHAT MAKES THE GRASS GROW?

ready brother

Reeeee

>argue for everyone having guns
>get shot
kek

READY

Now you're getting it! :3

look a lonely leftist wants attention, oblige her

No, it's not. It has not sunk in that we are destined for civil war in the normie population. Until that happens, if you go offing lefties, you are going to be the bad guy.

You know where and what time they're playing baseball. Knock yourself out.