Foreign agitator radicalizing citizens into terrorists

>Foreign agitator radicalizing citizens into terrorists
How is this allowed? Will he be detained?

Who else will distribute Anglo propaganda?

THE ANSWER TO BONGS IS 1776

>crazy kid engages in aggression
>find out he played GTA
>violent video games must be banned!

You

>Anglo propaganda?
>The name Hodgkinson has a rich and ancient history. It is an Anglo-Saxon name that was originally derived from the son of Hodge.
The name Hodgkinson has a rich and ancient history. It is an Anglo-Saxon name that was originally derived from the son of Hodge.
>The name Hodgkinson has a rich and ancient history. It is an Anglo-Saxon name that was originally derived from the son of Hodge.

YOU LIMEY FUCKS! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! THE ANGLO UPRISING MUST BE STOPPED!

He should have been deported long ago, for in my opinion, creating civil unrest and promoting violence.

1066 will come again.

He's basically ISIS. Filthy redcoat ISIS.

Stop trying to minimize the constant calls to violence user.

They are pretty much building up a heroic narrative call-to-violence 24/7 in all media formats.

ISIS-CIA-EU-Clinton Same thing, same objective.

Why does EVERY FUCKING LIBERAL do this stupid raised eyebrow face?
Can anyone explain this shit?

Explain

They're in a constant state of surprise at your lack of knowledge pertaining to the numerical value associated with the current calendar year.

Mental conditioning is physically obvious in the eyes. If you look closely into the eyes of a liberal, they are always looking just slightly above your pupils or the camera.

At first glance, the raised-eyebrow face really makes it easy for passersby to look into a person's eyes. It seems like a subconscious cry for help - "see, i'm conditioned, help me get out"

It's a nu-male thing, I think

It's full-on sanpaku. He's probably a treasure trove of psychosis

Some examples

holy fuck what are these from

they are literally terrified at all times aren't they
jesus christ these poor bastards
I'm freaking out from seeing these faces
my face is starting to do it because I'm experiencing so much anxiety from seeing them all doing it

looks like the "fuck drumph" vids where they get children, minorities, and illegals to mock Trump and his supporters for thinking they have a sovereign nation.

Luckily these idiots thought it was the perfect ammunition during election season, and it backfired.

Look at how many are #5 here

FCKH8

CURRENT YEAR MAN STRIKES AGAIN!!!

Foreign agitator demonizes birds to sway public opinion against bird lovers suing his parent companies wind farms.

>Wow I just beat up a hooker in GTA, this must mean that I should go shoot at some senators
VS
>LITTLE BILLY. Yes you Billy. Only YOU can save the free world from the terrible BRONALD BRUMPH who is basically Hitler's reincarnated evil twin. You can do it Billy, but only if you kill him and everyone that supports him, but you need to be a hero Billy. You are the chosen one, like Harry Potter.