ALEXANDRIA SHOOTER

>SHOOTER WAS RADICALIZED BY TRUMP/RUSSIA CONSPIRACY THEORY
SHOOTER SHARED MULTIPLE TRUMP/RUSSIA CONSPIRACIES ON FACEBOOK

Guys I have an idea. Go to leftypol and screencap the threads about this topic they have there. A lot of them are praising the gunman. If we can get the media interested in this the "radical leftwing shooter" narrative will be far stronger

Do it

So they let Trump break the news that the shooter died?

DELETE THIS

DEMOCRATS ARE NOT UNHINGED

REEEEEE

The libby left media has been preparing the public for the assassination of the Donald. Civil War 2 inbound.

CNN needs to be stopped.

AASASINATE TRMUP WHEN?

this
Send it to Fox
Americans, if you don't do this you are part of the problem, there's a place in Hell for who doesn't act

The shooter was a white male.

That's all I need to know in the age of identity politics.

on the facebook page of the shooter

Confirmed that Trump broke the news that the shooter died.

This dude is WHIP and they would need him to impeach Trump

Did the deep state put a hit on this guys because he refused to impeach?

Thank Christ for Drudge cause I doubt any of the MSM is reporting this.

Just goes to show how the media has brainwashed so many with lies they are literally proving that THEIR WORDS (not Trump's) are causing chaos from all the lies they push about Trump.

The media should be help responsible for this incident it's completely on their shoulders for pushing such disgusting lies and propoganda about Trump.

your just trying to get people to visit leftypol

what the fuck man

The blood is on the (((medias))) hands. We have to make sure the world knows who is responsible for this.

spam to tucker and michael savage and especially faggot cucks like the oath keepers who actually defend antifa

Yeah, this guys info should be forwards to the feds. Fuck these cocksuckers

He was a good goy

jesus, democrats are low iq people

I blame that Shakespeare in the Park production that was on last weekend, where a conservative politician was "murdered" on stage.

Now this?

Tip top kek

>66 years old
False.
Flag.

surprised they didn't go with 22 shots fired and 3 victims

>implying this is new
Assassin's creed 2 is 8 years old and it suggested that Bush was a Templar (and so killing him was legit)

I hope trump can leverage this against CNN/farcebook etc

>Overton window
It's shifting, the powers that be are really trying to ramp up Civil War 2.0: Electric Boogaloo.

why are leftists so violent? I can't think of a single time a right wing person has done anything violent.

>those two Oklahoma blots
E V E R Y T I ME

are you retarded? this is a leftist, it's definitely not a false flag. Sandy hook, that was a false flag. You can tell because none of the shooters were l;eftists.

#NOTALLMANLETS

When lefties want to commit suicide by right wing death squad.

THIS

in a democracy you are going to be disappointed 50% of the time with the result of a democratic election. i have spoken to americans about this and they seem so blinded that someone they didn't like won. i dont particularly like trump, i dont particularly like our prime minister at the moment but this is how it works. you have to give them a chance and if you dont like what they have done, vote against them next time. why cant it be this easy?