Just lol if you don't learn japanese and live in Japan

>Best country
>Really beautiful and clean places
>People care about themselves and others
>Isolated from all the bullshit SJW
>Unique history and culture
>People are really friendly, even towards foreigners
>People are work as a team and they try to solve problems together instead of individually getting ahead
>Good economy, ahead in IT, auto industry
>Beautiful Japanese girls without plastic surgery (unlike south korea), who dress stylelish, speak cutely, loving, caring, family oriented.
>Fast commute with fast trains, metro, you can go everywhere without a car
>Food is really good
>Good salary, but expensive place
>Fast internet for cheap
>Really good gaming community

There is no better place to live than in Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P7Z2O9Nwt6c?t=220
youtube.com/watch?v=sIZwnTwqzC0

Stop watching anime

It's so fucking crowded man, if they had conquered half of China I might've considered it. Too small

Fuck that shit I already live in the greatest country in the fucking universe.

>People care about themselves and others
Only if you're Japanese like them and even then one of the biggest aspects of Japanese society is to mind your own business.

best part is in 20 years there'll be so few people that garbageman will be like a middle class carreer

Japanese are highly xenophobic and I think justifiably so. They don't want their culture infested by a bunch of niggers, muzzies, and beta male Liberals. Would not recommend.

>Best country
For fags maybe.
>Isolated from all the bullshit SJW
Yeah right.
>People are really friendly, even towards foreigners
That's just a lie.
>People are work
People are slaves, you mean.
>Good economy
That is just plain bullshit.
>Beautiful Japanese girls
With a rainforest between their legs and no tits
>Really good gaming community
Oh I get it, OP is gay.

You're a fool and you will never be Japanese. You will never make real friends, even if you marry into. You can be kicked out of the country at any time even if you have children. Japan will stay Japanese because of this and I respect and love them for it.
You can however go of a fuck holiday there. Se Tokyo and Osaka and fuck a girl every night. Then return to your country and perish in the grate racewar of 2019.

Not for long

I really want a beautiful Japanese girlfriend and make a family there, are they really not allowing you to be among them, or is it just some bullshit? I literally think japanese girls like OP's picture are the most beautiful.

South Korea has the right idea with plastic surgery

too expensive

but also

> really friendly, even towards foreigners

top kek

> a voice like a cat fight
> a face like puke
> who would ever marry
> a female gook

>Best country
Compared to most other shitholes in the world, Japan is up there, but best is relative to what you want
>Really beautiful and clean places
True, also has dirty places, but mostly clean
>People care about themselves and others
fucking lol
Everyone cares about themselves, not sure what you mean by caring for others but I don't really see it
>Isolated from all the bullshit SJW
Word
>Unique history and culture
Yes
>People are really friendly, even towards foreigners
t. someone who has never lived long term in Japan
search honne and tatamae
>People are work as a team and they try to solve problems together instead of individually getting ahead
X-san, can I check with you about this miniscule problem?
Sure, let me refer it to Y-san, my superior, because I am too scared to do anything by myself for fear of being berated
Y-san refers it to Z-san for the same reason
etc.
>Good economy, ahead in IT, auto industry
ok
>Beautiful Japanese girls without plastic surgery (unlike south korea), who dress stylelish, speak cutely, loving, caring, family oriented.
way to generalise,
>Fast commute with fast trains, metro, you can go everywhere without a car
true
>Food is really good
true
>Good salary, but expensive place
true, can be cheap if you know how
>Fast internet for cheap
it's relatively cheap because other countries have retarded prices
>Really good gaming community
only if you're into that, I don't really care

I thought that was Rie Kugimiya

>Hungary
you lost your way

>jap women are beautiful
word

kek then why does it says you're in hungary

KEK

Why do you think so?

Check op, beautiful female face

Even if they hate you, they won't say it out, and will try to help you get by.

Hungary is my home country.

>Best country

Extremely judgemental society

>Really beautiful and clean places

Extremely crowded because most of the country is mountain.

>People care about themselves and others

Highest suicide rate because people judge you for the slightest thing.

>Isolated from all the bullshit SJW

The right bitches about the left coddling korean-japanese all the fucking time

>Unique history and culture

Umm ok....

>People are really friendly, even towards foreigners

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>People are work as a team and they try to solve problems together instead of individually getting ahead

Conformity is enforced.

>Beautiful Japanese girls without plastic surgery (unlike south korea), who dress stylelish, speak cutely, loving, caring, family oriented.

Most don't look like the idol girls you fap to

>Fast commute with fast trains, metro, you can go everywhere without a car

If you're a people person who loves being in a sardine can with 100 people every day

>Food is really good

You can get good japanese food anywhere. Real japanese food is just rice and fish anyway.

only top left, middle right and bottom left are japanese, the rest are korean (tzuyu is taiwanese iirc)

fuck me its middle, middle right and bottom left..

Are places like South Korea and Taiwan similar?

To outsiders it might seem like a well-functioning society where people live in perfect harmony, but the country has a shitload of societal problems that are different from the ones in the wesr, but still just as damaging.

Also, if you think that japanese people would accept you, then think again, because japanese people hate foreigners, especially weeaboos.

daily reminder

Japan is shit

great video about japan

youtu.be/P7Z2O9Nwt6c?t=220

It's too crowded, everyone is a psychopath and V8s are basically illegal.

Fuck Japan.

tfw Im already learning japanese and planned to work there next year.

I will find a qt 3.14 nip gf marry her and live comfy and peaceful life in homogeneous japan

>Isolated from all the bullshit SJW
>Also in the process isolated from the alt-right kikery and neckbeard culture war in general*

I have an extreme case of Yellow Fever. Wat do?

Stop watching porn ,porn creates fetishes

Holy Fuck! Thats bitch face is cake to the nines.

I've been studying Japanese for over a year now but now I want to move to Uruguay.

What are you planning on working ? Will you be able to live with the fact that you'll never assimilate properly ? Will you endure the tough unwritten proper societal behaviour, also being able to read the "atmosphere", the true motives of people when they act in a certain way? Don't be mislead by the politeness.

>no back roads to go mudding in
>can't shoot guns on said non existent roads

Only things keeping me from moving desu.

At this point it's not even a fetish. With the decline of White womyn, I can only realistically see myself settling down with a qt3.14 Japanese girl.

I came here to browse pics of hot japs.

She is really cute desu.
IT industry maybe
It's definietly not for everyone
South Korea is more westernised

...

If Japan's such a great country to live in for us foreigners as you heavily implied, then what the fuck are you doing here ? Maybe I just took the bait.

...

This is all true but gaming is for fags.
>be blond blue eyed white guy
>study abroad in Japan
>get a qt 19 yr virgin gf in the 1st week
>a few months later and I'm redpilling her on the holocaust.
>she makes cat noises

Because people usually need work Visa to live there, I'm also just an University student, and want to move to Japan later in my life.

Thats not how economics works you shitskin

Teach me how to live the dream.

Momo and sana are japanese...

...

>tfw no qt Nip gf
Why even live?

>learn japanese
>go to japan
>interact with japanese
study abroad is probably the best way. Also if you do study abroad join a school club. Everyone does this in japan.

>Japan is so great due to its homogeneous society so I, a non-Japanese person, want to move there

Every fucking time
Also stop confusing courteous with caring, tatemae by nature will lead to people being nice to you but that doesn't mean they remotely give a shit about you

Just become a Eurasianist NazBol and it all makes sense
>Also stop confusing courteous with caring, tatemae by nature will lead to people being nice to you but that doesn't mean they remotely give a shit about you

I don't actually care what people think

The problem is if you have to settle and live there (get a work visa) you have to get a job, and being a foreigner it's hard unless you teach english. So what is left to there?

Ye, it's the same in western society, except people don't just think that, they act on it and say shit about you, while in Japan they just think it.

...

Fuck their work culture and asociality. That's all. I'd consider it otherwise, learning languages is fucking easy.

>USA
>greatest country
Are you joking or do Americans actually buy into this meme? You're like the 20-30th best country or something like that on mostly all metrics or all metrics combined.

inb4 generic "lol Sweden"-comment. We're still better as it stands right now.

You go search for the hot pics. Lets keep it civil here

>on mostly all metrics or all metrics combined
LOL SWEDEN

English teachers are blown out of proportion, and you'd probably get beaten to the position by SEAniggers. If you want a work visa go look into high skill worker programs, there's real demand for genuine highly skilled import workers.

Well, I can't argue with that. Well played.

I have been in love with Japan since the age of 4 or 5 (26 now) but I am start to lose hope for the future.
I'm seeing more and more Nihonjin dye their hair European colors, act Americanized, talk using a western accent, adopt disgusting globalist multicultural beliefs etc
NIhon needs to close its borders and become an isolated nation again, the US too, this is the only way we can save the future for our people.

When all the subhuman shitskins and mentally ill liberals leave Nihon, I will move there and earn my status as honorary Nihonjin.

well I'll either go to graduate school or teach english while i figure out what to do. I have to go back to Amerikwa for one semester first unfortunately.
true and the average Japanese is conservative so they won't freak out over sjw nonsense. Well I guess that applies to Hungary too.

>I'm seeing more and more Nihonjin dye their hair European colors, act Americanized, talk using a western accent,

I knew a Japanese girl in America who used to dye her hair blond. There was nothing wrong with her, not slutty at all. She has a white bf now.

>talk using a western accent
lol what? broken in english is ok , but dear god don't master the language. That being said I specifically looked for a girl that wouldn't try to speak english all the time.

>work culture
>asociality
Can't argue with that.

Gotta work for that money.

...

youtube.com/watch?v=sIZwnTwqzC0

Westaboos gonna Westaboo

I lived there for two years, you know nothing.
For a white man, Japan is misery. Only way you can buy property is if you were born there. Even if you naturalise you still can't do the majority of normal people things. A lot of poor bastards try to get around this by marrying a japanese woman, which makes things even worse. See, Japan isn't a country you want to stay in as a white man. You will never fit it, you won't have good friends, your job will be teaching English as that's what 99% of foreigners get and your children won't even speak your language.
You will be miserable.
I lived there for two years and what you say about them is for the most part true, but they just hate foreigners. At the same time they fascinate them. You will forever be gawked at.
Japan is not a white man's land, it is the Japanese man's land. Those who try to ignore this rule are trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole. It will not work.

I think the new generation accepts foreigners.

And in addition, the only places with a lot of jobs are overcrowded hellholes.
For a holiday or short stay Japan is amazing, and would recommend it to everyone. But all these faggots think that's gonna last.
Protip NEVER MARRY A FUCKING JAPANESE WOMAN. I'VE SEEN TOO MANY GOOD MEN STUCK IN THAT COUNTRY AND MISERABLE. THEY ALL STARTED POSITIVE BUT IT WENT TO HELL. NO EXCEPTIONS FAGGOTS.

>Protip NEVER MARRY A FUCKING JAPANESE WOMAN. I'VE SEEN TOO MANY GOOD MEN STUCK IN THAT COUNTRY AND MISERABLE. THEY ALL STARTED POSITIVE BUT IT WENT TO HELL. NO EXCEPTIONS FAGGOT

Can you elaborate?

Are you fluent in conversational Japanese?

>With a rainforest between their legs and no tits
>implying that's a bad thing

Fuck off, Davida-kun. Japan isn't some fucking paradise.

Even if that is true my gf is a Euroboo and would probably prefer living in the west. This is very common.

Weebs are the most pathetic and cringy group ever.

tzuyu IS top left

Alright, we call them Bruce (irrelevant fact but it's funny)
Path of the Bruce may vary a little, but essentially it's the same.
Either you live in Japan for a while and love their amazing culture,
Or you meet one in your home country
Either way you date.
Things are great
You marry
She gets sick/homesick/parents get sick
Just a month, two weeks a week! She begs to go back
Sure, you say
20 years later.
You're still there
You teach English
No family in Japan
You're miserable
No friends no future.
You will die in this foreign country.
ま、ある程度かな。。。
THIS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY
one aspect of the Japanese culture I can say I dislike is that it's built on deception and duplicity.
You lie instead of being blunt. They rarely if ever say whats on their mind. Talking with them properly is a damn mine field. They can be deceptive and deceitful all so they don't think they're offending you.
Your gf is not a westaboo.
Think about it, she will forever think in about different language to you.
Her family is back in Japan.
What are you doing?

Kys weeb, go move over there if it's so great.

That is certainly a bad thing you low test nu-male.

Sign me the fuck up

>Your gf is not a westaboo
hmm why does she study German language and European history then?
>Think about it, she will forever think in about different language to you
I speak like 4 languages and am learning more. That is not a minus.

t. low test numale that can't handle some body hair

We get it, you're a pedo.

Marry a Japanese girl who doesn't want to go/live abroad?

You have a point. They still lack some serious work-life balance.

i fucking love japan, sign me up!

>no tits is a good thing

Only cultureless niggers think this is a good thing, you filthy nigger.

Japanese companies quite literally cannot make people work less. They give people holiday time and they don't take it.

the fact that your low quality, exorbitant tax caliphate ranks high on anything should give you a hint that the metrics you're citing are meaningless

>People care about themselves and others
Not in Tokyo they dont.

>People are work as a team and they try to solve problems together instead of individually getting ahead
Complete and utter bullshit

>Good salary
Not always the case

t.go there every 2 months

Good luck with your prediction but may the gods be with you if things go south.

Shut the fuck up, you filthy weeaboo.

Fuck off, weeb faggot. More people moving there will just water down the culture and make it fucking expensive to live there. Just look at Oregon here in the US.

>hmm why does she study German language and European history then?
Because she may genuinely have an interest in the history, I know a few in Japan who study the same thing. Doesn't make you any more suited to a relationship
>I speak like 4 languages and am learning more. That is not a minus.
Not speaking and thinking in the same language as each other is a pretty big fucking minus buddy.
Son, when you either break up/divorce, or you're sitting in a dive in Japan, you remember my warning. The cultures are too different and it will bring you suffering. Trust me, find a nice European (I'm assuming you're European, amount of langauges) girl and settle down with her.
All of the Bruce's think the same way. They think they'll be the exception or that their girl isn't like the others, trust me my man. Drop the idea. I've seen so much pain as a result of these flights of fancy
Please. Trust me.

i never leave the house anyway, so moving to japanese would be a waste of money. how much is to go to japan? 2000 dollars?

It's true, they have that really strong work culture and they work over literally ever day, in fact, if you live on time you are looked down upon apparently. Also you supposed to be shown up earlier than starting hour.