en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stabbing_of_Timothy_Caughman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tucson_shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=_E_CgV1QMPs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ah2I166f_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice bait leaf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Olathe,_Kansas_shooting

So Republicans lost months ago? Good to know!

I'm surprised it took this long desu, I expect more in the near future.

All this hateful rhetoric radicalizing liberals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Minneapolis_shooting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Portland_train_attack

If only the media would stop reporting the news, everyone would love each other

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stabbing_of_Timothy_Caughman

Too many radical liberal terrorists out there IMO

Who's going to put a stop to radical leftist terrorism?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting

It's ok Republicans will straighten the country out and save us all just like we did in the First Civil War.

democrats and liberals have corrupted themselves, just like their slave-owning nigger-whipping grandfathers did.

Funny how it's always Republicans that save America's soul.

>going by historical political party labels instead of where they are on the actual political spectrum
Read a book

Nice examples. Just a little different than trying to assassinate a sitting US congressman.

Keep trying though.

I like how you threw in the lowlife who shot up the mosque in Quebec. Grasping much?

>Just a little different than trying to assassinate a sitting US congressman.
Why so?

>angry because he knows if Civil War breaks out Republicans will save America not once-but twice

>furious because instead of Federal army burning Atlanta its going to be burning Boston

look i understand why you're nervous, scared, angry but its like poetry my friend.

The south's basically the Fed today, and is going to ironically win the Second World War, and during its Reconstruction period we're going to take away your safe spaces, your sanctuary cities, your lgbtq bathrooms just like our Republican ancestors took away your morally-corrupt grandfathers plantations, slaves, and segregated bathrooms

it's ok, time will heal all wounds. Ken Burns's great grandaugher can make a documentary about it for you

>look i understand why you're nervous, scared
About what? Your text on a Sumatran kayaking forum? If there were any potency to your words you wouldn't need to post them. Holler back

I don't have time to explain life to you son. If you can't figure it out to bad.

It will figure itself out without you. Just watch, this is a can of worms the demorats really didn't want to open.

Today the narrative changes, and you only have yourselves to blame for it.

Nice job. Clap Clap

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tucson_shooting

It started years ago then

Not an argument and I'm not surprised. You can go now.

The argument son is the left has been calling for violence since President Trump was elected.

Today you fuckers acted on it. Public opinion will now shift strongly against you.

GAME OVER.

Clear enough? Probably not...

>doesn't have time to make an argument
>suddenly finds time to make a bad argument

>The argument son is the left has been calling for violence since President Trump was elected.
Source?

>Source?
Do you not have a TV or the Internet? How are you posting?

Ok son, you asked for it. Here we go.

youtube.com/watch?v=_E_CgV1QMPs

>source my claims for me

if we let our enemies fire the second shot, we lose.

Bring it faggots

Didn't some right wing nut job shoot a congresswoman in the head after Obama was elected or something?

That's your response? I knew you had nothing but even I could have picked something better than that. This thread is officially not fun to argue in. Peace.

Yes

It's pretty obvious that you're just being obtuse. Shitpost flag also.

Quoted for absolute truth.

>no argument
>no source
And I'm obtuse?

I think the problem is Republicans are usually the ones doing the shooting so the first time one of their guys gets shot they think politically-motivated violence is a new concept.

85 posts by this first cousin fornicator

Ummm republitards LOST the civil wars

I hope it comes fucking soon. Also I hope we get Russia's help too. In the first civil war we got assistance from Russia so hopefully we can rely on them as an ally. If Trump needs soldiers then Sign me the fuck up.

The first or the second?

He was a Democrat faggot

Lincoln was a Republican. WTF are you talking about?
And how the fuck does a leaf know that and you don't?

Yeah except they switched dumbass

not an argument kiddo

No one really gives a shit about some politicians no one really knows being shot. It's like that bitch Kathy giffords or something who got shot and just got a boat named after her. In order for dems to actually start shit they'd have to mass shoot a pro Republican or Trump rally/protest.

That is correct. It was not an argument. Very good! Give this one a lollipop

this was yet another deranged leftist bernout, sorry mate but your side is substantially more violent and unhinged (as well as gullible)

> Loughner was registered as an Independent and voted in 2006 and 2008
>described in 2007 as "Left Wing", "quite radical"
wrong wrong wrong

factually wrong on all counts

>2007
Oh I'm sorry here I am thinking he killed 19 people in 2011. Silly me!

>Loughner's high-school friend Zach Osler said, "He did not watch TV; he disliked the news; he didn't listen to political radio; he didn't take sides; he wasn't on the Left; he wasn't on the Right."[18] A former classmate, Caitie Parker, who attended high school and college with Loughner, described his political views prior to 2007, prior to his personality transformation, as "left wing, quite liberal,"[41] "radical."[42] The tone of Loughner's online writings and videos from immediately before the attack were described by The Guardian as "almost exclusively conservative and anti-government, with echoes of the populist campaigning of the Tea Party movement".

>The tone of Loughner's online writings and videos from immediately before the attack were described by The Guardian as "almost exclusively conservative and anti-government, with echoes of the populist campaigning of the Tea Party movement".

gg ez

>COBRA
>ANTIFA

wut

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ah2I166f_U

"switched sides" lol your fantasy never happened retard try again.
also this leaf BTFO you.

I'm always correct son you just gotta find some arguments.

>Give this one a lollipop
Like the one Muhammad gave to 9 year-old Aisha
TopKek

Shut the fuck up faggot. Republitards are bad, Democrats are good. Deal with it!!!

Best cartoon theme song ever.

No deaths other than shooter, by next week this'll be a memory.

>Described by the Guardian

hahah really? Thats libertarian at best you dumb cunt. No mention of Republicans whatsoever. You're a fucking idiot.

Little nigger plz your crazy just don't shoot me faggot, We know you libcucks are not straight shooters anyways if ya know what I mean :^)

>Thats libertarian at best
This is the point that I realize I'm arguing with an idiot and stop caring.

i accept your capitulation

I wish kids these days were given patriotic cartoons. Not PC enough I guess.

Now they get shit like pic related rammed down their throats, and we wonder why shit is so fucked...

>ignoring all the republican rednecks shooting people all the time

>citation needed the post

I should have said and bombings

>implying either of these are republicans

A guy higher than fuck on prescribed drugs who's also mentally ill...

and a libertarian...

You fuckers really are grasping today, aren't you.

>the mentally ill arg
yawn

>libertarian
>labels matter more than actual political beliefs

By that logic, James Hodgkinson wasn't a Democrat because Bernie is an independent.

OMG, you are retarded. Bernie was running against hitlary in the fucking primaries... What the fuck is your problem stupid? You take selective to the 9999th level.

Please just stop, you're not helping yourself. You're just digging a deeper hole.

>was
Key word.

I guess Ron Paul is Republican too then got it.

This is why I'm telling you "Democrat/Republican" labels mean shit all and is just a crutch for your weakass arguments. Look at the person's actual beliefs/ideology.

And stop trying to hide behind ad homs

When right wingers go postal, they take out innocent old church going black ladies and schoolgirls.

When left wingers go postal, they take out corrupt politicians with blood on their hands.

God the left feels so right.

Thank you for proving my point Destro. You couldn't have done it any better.

Congratulations Clap Clap