Can we all agree that gun control is necessary now? You can't use le false flag argument on this one

Can we all agree that gun control is necessary now? You can't use le false flag argument on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/2017/06/07/threat-extremists-more/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHALL

We need more armed civilians. That will mitigate the amount of psycho's going on killing sprees.

100% serious.

The police hardly ever respond in time to help.

>muh gun nuts

They're called niggers.

Since the guy had assualt charges he should not have been able to get a weapon legally. So it seems he broke the law there. But are you going to ignore that and keep pushing retarded rhetoric?

Why is Henry Kissinger behind the gun counter?

>the shooter was literally a raging bernout
AAAHAHAHAHAHA

Criminal convictions can not take away inalienable god given rights

Nothing can

NOT

Then guns weren't properly controlled. What's the point of any laws at all if they're not enforced?

BE

BE

>advocating gun control because of a shooting committed by a gun-control-supporting bernout

hypocrisy

Constitution cannot be violated.

INFRINGED

Neck yourself, faggot

>You can't use le false flag argument on this one.

Why not?

And do we also need a vehicle ban and knife ban for all the times those are used as weapons?

Sure. Keep democrats, and black people from owning guns. Shootings would stop.

Can we ban liberals from owning guns? Whenever they lose an election or someone uses the wrong gendered pronouns they flip their shit and go on a shooting rampage.

Are you retarded? Assault charges as in he assaulted someone
>American """education"""

It's amazing how fast the left had their gun-control psycho-babble prepared. It's almost like it was in place ahead of time

Wait, they have a flag?

>noguns anywhere
>Except for bolice
>Make cheap luty with hand tools
>Use hoarded ammo
>Ambush two cops in there car at a stop light
>Take two pistols
>Bolt cut the AR 15 from its mantle
>Now as armed as police, and more armed than normal person
>Land of blind
>One eyed man is king

Sure guise let's ban guns

I mean (((they))) have been saying this shot for years
If it was bought illegally gun control wouldn't change anything

It's necessary to control retards like B*rnie supporters.

HAHAHA

It was an M4 Carbine, he got it illegally.

The victims were saved by legally armed defenders.

HAHAHA

How about the fact that the security detail with guns that shot back and stopped what could've been a blood bath of sitting ducks, and reducing it to just injuries? What about that you fucking faggot?

Can we all agree that RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS is necessary now? You can't use le false flag argument on this one.

>pull out gun
>5 good guys put you down before you can make a move

>start stabbing people
>watch police run away because they are unarmed

Remind me why guns are bad

>Muh right wing dindu nuffin! We gud bois!!!!

>posting the edit

Show us the original

>Assault charges
I think you mean conviction and no his case was dismissed.

No

I can 100% guarantee you that the rifle he used was illegal in Washington DC.

>gun control is necessary
No.
Libshit control is necessary.

yes ban guns for all shitskins and liberals

>STATS INCLUDE ATTEMPTS AND CONSPIRACIES

>planning a murder counts as murder if it never happens

How about if all those congressmen had guns dude would have gotten slaughtered you stupid fucking nigger.

this x100000000000000000000

If people can get guns in the EUSSR what makes you think any amount of gun control will ever work in the Americas?

Nope, we need guns to defend ourselves from left win and/or Muslim terrorists

Eat a bag of dicks

What makes you say that's illegal. Even fully automatic machine guns are legal here. That M4 was a semi-auto rifle.

Stupid idea. Untrained civilians shooting at attackers (likely to be in crowded places) will only result in more casualties.

Just like it works in chicago....

How about the fact that this man had a gun in the first place? Why does it need to escalate to the point where he could potentially cause a bloodbath?

Someone could easily shoop the second frame into a Muslim.

150 in 24 years? you know how many niggers are killed by left wing terror attacks every year (niggers vote mostly left so a nigger killing a nigger in chicago -> left wing terror attack)

>hoarded ammo

More like make gunpowder from charcoal and saltpetre you made from evaporating your piss, then make a nailbomb IRA style

>HI GCHQ

You mean like with his car?

I agree. You know what gun control is? In its most physical, applied form? Another fucking gun. Time for me to get one.

wtf he was able to threaten the govt using a gun even though they have drones and tanks and shit WTF i thought that was just an impossible right wing delusion

Dylan Roof, Columbine and Newton. Those are just off the top of my head

Only right-wing retards could look at literal murder devices and think that they have a place in a civilized society. Their irrational fear of the government and juvenile sense of rebellion against authority is responsible for countless deaths and a plague of gun violence in US streets.

>shotgun for burglars

Dumbass... his security team killed the fuck with PISTOLS.

>150 incidents
How many gun crimes in Chicago?
How many terror attacks abroad by Obama-administration-funded militias?
How many eco-nut domestic attacks?
How many riots and fires?
"muh gud bois" goes both ways, hypocrite

>Can we all agree that gun control is necessary now?
A gunman just shot up GOP baseball practice.
Just a few more steps til rockefellers are in the crosshairs, why stop now?

How about trained cops shooting bystanders in the head while stopping terrorists?
Shit happens. You save more lives by putting the criminal down. People also tend to duck and cover when someone has a gun. The guy(s) with the gun don't duck and cover until they're being shot at. Am I missing something here or do you just not understand that you can't stop an armed criminal with chairs?

>untrained
There's your issue, it should be mandatory in high-school to be trained and compitent with the use and care of fire arms. Just like we used to do.
The issue arises when there's an ethos of unjustified fear of a tool.

and YOUR irrational trust in government is what has led to multiple instances of 100s of millions of people dying of starvation

>attempted attacks,plots and conspiratcies
>(((ADL)))
Are you serious

>We need laws to prevent people from getting guns
>Criminals will surely obey this law
>lolwut

agreed, ban all libtards and niggers from owning guns.

Agreed. So let's control those guns.

But guns saved the day against this typical leftist fascist.

This is MORE reason for guns.

>M4
>Illegal
NoGun logic.

If the republicans had guns nobody would have been killed. Oh wait, nobody was killed because they had guns. The bad guy would have found an illegal gun if he had to.

Ummm... snopes.com/2017/06/07/threat-extremists-more/

>Columbine
>right-wing terror
Are you fucking serious ?

>And do we also need a vehicle ban and knife ban for all the times those are used as weapons?
It's obvious we need behavior/thought control brain chips for equality, justice and peace.

guns also saved em

We need liberal/nigger/beaner/raghead control.

Much easier, quicker, and effective to use a gun for terror attacks than making a bomb/using a vehicle/stabbing. look at the Orlando terror attack, the only thing that topped that in terms of casualties casualties was 9/11.

People should fear their government. You might have the occasional nut, but we all know that our government is actually out to get us. Look at France, Germany and the UK. Absolute and utter control from the government.

>Can we all agree that gun control is necessary now?
No, better education is necessary. BETTER EDUCATION, you heard me?

>but we all know that our government is actually out to get us.
4 years it is out to get you, next 4 it is out the get them.... whoever them is.

Statistics? Remember that viral video the other week of that robber getting BTFO'd by everyone in the shop having a gun?

As long as Marxist liberals are in control of the education system, we are unlikely to ever see this tradition brought back.

Those are all done by illegal guns, though. Regulations won't do a damn thing.

Also reminder

Can you make yourself any more obvious? We all know why this happened it's try to take our guns away. How ironic they fire on republican lawmakers who are pro gun.

Don't let them get away with this shit speak up about how we need our guns!

>Civilians with guns
>defaults to "untrained" narrative
>anyone with a gun that's not a Muhreen is a trigger happy spray-n-pray liability.

Try harder

>not loading up buckshot, slug, buckshot, slug for if the burglar takes cover after first shot
I see you like your attempted thieves alive and unperforated.

They don't send their best.

What are you going to use at night in close quarters, deadeye?

>happened by bernie supporter
>in gun free zone
>thinks republicans are going to attack their voter base and not the call to action by lefties
wew I love this timeline

Awww.... how cute the shills aka borg have come armed with info graphs provided to them by the mother brain.

Literal murder devices have been a place in civilized societies since civilized societies have existed.
>Their irrational fear of the government and juvenile sense of rebellion
So if this is what's responsible how can guns be responsible? Look at your own cognitive dissonance. Like holy fuck, it's so easy to see. Is it any wonder the solution these people have landed on is "Ban More Guns From Citizens We Don't Like"
For once I beg someone of this opinion to look at what happened and try to make at least one new logical deduction about it.

is this accurate?
I've seen stats that homicide rates were insanely higher back then

Someone else does this?? Let's hang out.

Stop posting, your flag makes it too obvious

Nope. I place the blame with the Secret Service and the Justice Department. Where are the arrests and charges for all the calls to violence in the media and social media?

Non-fucking-existant. They created this situation by letting these psychopaths get away with it.

>Nope, we need guns to defend ourselves from left win and/or Muslim terrorists and the cucks that pretend to fight them in the GOP
ftfy
I'd rather see the one's pulling the strings targetted, but the puppet's taking some blows is not something I can find it in me to condemn. Probably just an excuse for military police state though.

They've been out to get us for a long time. They've been slowly trying to ramp up control. Right now, even if Trump isn't really our guy, he certainly isn't their guy like Obama, Bush or Clinton were.

we have gun control already you cuck. Now fuck. OFF.

Those cops are trained to minimise that risk. I'm just saying civilians in that situation would be much more likely to panic compared to officers, and might make the problem even worse. Just because you're a good shot at the range doesn't mean you'd perform similarly in an actual gunfight, unlike cops who have the experience necessary.

Sounds like a school shooting waiting to happen.

>a narcissistic sociopath and a depressive nerd are RWDS now

the ADL writes their threat documents lol
only white christians are worth looking into
literally

don't let the libtards take the focus away from /theirguy/ and turn this into a gun issue.

everyone get out push that he was a crazed bernout who was emboldened by the MSM and the DNC's rhetoric.