Well?

well?

Isn't the shooter dead?

What if the shooter is a good guy with a gun?

Shooter is dead, the victim is still alive.

The shooter was shot by a cop, so...yeah.

Ban all guns already, its 2017 ffs

CHECKMATE RIGHT WING FAGGOTS, GET WITH THE TIMES!

shooter dead with 0 fatalities.

Your point faggot? Sage this slide bullshit

Good guys shot him with guns

>there is only good and evil
That is literally what americans believe.

Murritards can't grasp the more complex and abstract things.

I always said it and should repeat: Hitler should have joined Stalin and wreck America.

We'd have no (ZERO) degeneracy now. And much less (((them))) as well.

Shut up commie retard.

even if Nazi Germany joined Russia, America would've BTFO out of them. They couldn't have got past the sea and they wouldn't have been able to secure the mainland.

>Amerikikes
>Calling anyone retarded

Keep also in mind that they get the bomb always first in every likely alternate historic timeline.

I would amend that to say good guy with a gun who knows how to use it.

That literally happened today.

I wonder if that's why we have 100 threads about it.

rly maeks u think

Thank you based good guys.

>What is a shuriken

America was majority German and didn't want to get involved in the war in the first place. Hitler should have just thrown Japan under the bus and refused to honor their treaty since Japan attacked first.

Funny how those congressman managed to stop the shooter by throwing rhetoric and a little harsh language at him. Oh wait no actually it was bullets fired by a congressman's security detail.

In fact what did stop this "bad guy with a gun" were "good guys, with guns". Thanks for proving that point.

You're thinking about WW1 there m8.

No, I'm absolutely talking about WW2. The American public didn't want to get involved in another European war. There's doubt as to whether America would even have intervened in Southeast Asia.

Hitler lost the war with Russia because of Italy and lost the war with Britain because of Japan. Shittiest allies ever.

Put him with other good guys, vet him, and monitor his mental health.
Maybe give him an Identifying number on some sort of badge device. So that they are held accountable and feel the gravity of their responsibility.

LOL You make Americans looks bad, yours mixing up two different wars there, the first time America was a bit weary going to war but since they kept fucking with our profit we had to go down there and give them democracy and freedom, the second time we had no problem going over there and kicking their fascist asses.

That makes no sense, black on black gun crime is extremely high and none of them are good.

In reality it's more like you get radio ankle bracelet so you can be tracked, you're told you can't leave your house except under specific circumstances so you that you can still like go get groceries and stuff, you have to talk to a shrink, and if nothing goes wrong then you have an opportunity to not be treated like an animal and maybe even go on to have whatever you got slapped with expunged from your record.

When you think about it, as bad as that sucks, it's kind of fair. Main problem seems to be how easy it is to wind up having that done to you unfairly.

But I think if you show up to a crowd and shoot at them then probably there's something really wrong with you and you're not the person we should be giving the benefit of the doubt.

So fucking dumb

Also
>WE WUZ GERMANZ

kys

The congressional security detail killed the shooter.

They shooter is dead because his target had armed guards.

how do you know who is a good guy and who is a bad guy?

for example let's say there is a school shooting and 1 evil guy has a gun and 3 good guys have a gun. how do you distinguish the evil guy from the 3 good guys?

cops are able to know who the shooter is by the fact that he's the only one with a gun. if everyone has a gun it's going to make it harder for cops to identify who the shooter is

i don't think guns are an issue. it's niggers that are the issue. you don't really need guns in an all white society

Decent cops are a lot more insightful than that in my experience. I mean unless you're talking about people dumb enough to act crazy, point a gun at a cop, not clearly signal compliance, whatever else.

>The cops are always good

Nice job failing to understand your own shitty challenge.

get the fuck off this board, black lives matter

why do you think he only injured 2?
/saged

And there were, cops. As fucking always. Cops, not some concealed carrying hillbilly.

if you ban all guns the criminals are still going to get guns while nobody else has them. does not make any fucking sense to ban guns

Obvious bait is obvious

You germans should know everything about evil
(Karl Marx, Adolf Hitler, Angela Merkel,)

>I think if you show up to a crowd and shoot at them then probably there's something really wrong with you
that brainwashing has been carefully cultivated until now

glad to know faggots still believe it

>libshit doesn't understand his own challenge
> doesn't understand why the 2nd amendment exists
>can't think of a coherent reply
>calls me a nigger

Not really, a military is required.

Russia would like to have a word with you.

What an embarassment lol, people from another country know more about your war history than you do. America ranked 18th in military power when ww2 started, when it ended they were number 2. This all happened because of good ol American elbow grease and heavy industrialization. Every tiny ass town and big ass city in America funded the war effort and you guys produced enough tanks and soldiers over the course of 4 years to take on the best europe had to offer.

When America initially joined the war you got btfo by Japan and Germany snce they had veteran soldiers, but you quickly overwhelmed them with the sheer girth of your new military. The D Day invasions are what broke the German war effort and forced them into a two front war, the American navy absolutely destroyed the Japanese in most of their encounters.

You guys are absolutely the reason the war ended.

They (leftist teachers and leftist people in general) like to tell us SOVIET UNION DID EVERYTHING AMERICA DID LITERALLY NOTHING AT ALL

The eternal Anglo is the god of war. Britain ruled the world and the descendants of the British Empire now rule in his place. The American navy is the most feared navy on the planet, just like Britain's used to be.

The good guys shot him dead with guns.

Looks like everything worked out.

How about not giving them a gun.

>how do you distinguish the evil guy from the 3 good guys?
The good guys are blue dots on my smartphone terror-info app and the bad guy is red dot.
Or you know, instead of opening fire the moment you see someone with a weapon you could observe for a while or call out to them if you feel extra heroic.
And before you reply with some bullshit about 'getting in danger' you could always just fuck off and let the 4 armed people solve it themselves.

>flag

Only a dumbfuck commie could dump two mags out of an AK at a bunch of dudes standing still in a field and not kill anyone.

Seriously, I hope we can start killing you ironic faggots en masse.

The invention of the gun was a veritable Pandora's box. The only way you're going to survive against someone with a gun is if you have a gun(unless you're lucky/divine intervention). The cops response time is never going to be fast enough to stop an intruder from harming you. The option of a firearm is necessary, even if you don't own one the possibility of one being present is a deterrent for crime.

Or you could tackle him. Use gas. Pay him to stop. Pay some other bad guy to shoot your bad guy.

Plenty of options. Good guys with guns are just one of them.

Legalize new machine guns, its 2017 ffs.

not if the guns are illegal, where are the criminals going to get them?

Probably if you're not the dipshit mag dumping into the crowd or whatever, then you're not the "bad guy."

How tf do ninjas spin these without cutting off their fingers?

they pinch the tips and throw it like a baseball.

shuriken no jutsu

This. When campus carry became a thing the pantswetting shitlibs were all screaming "BUT HOW WILL YOU KNOOOOOW WHICH ONE IS THE BAD GUY"

Gee you fucking twit, maybe between "Dude shooting through the door with a shotgun trying to come into the room" and "Dude with handgun between me and him aimed at the door" the guy trying to get in the room IS NOT MY BUDDY.

But this is expecting logic from gender studies shitstains.

Yup, it checks out.

The bad guy with a gun was stopped by good guys with guns.

illegal arm deals, are you fucking retarded?

But... They are legal, just a bitch to obtain.

Repeal the NFA

nope

Do you know how easy it is to make guns?

Building them?
From other Criminals who steal them from the army or from manufacturers who manufacture them for the army?

Also
>if drugs are illegal where will people get them?

it's the current year ffs

This is absolutely true. The good guys (police) stopped the bad guy (shooter) from killing anybody.
Are you some sort of retard?

I got drawn on by a cop one time when she was trying to chase someone down. I should say I got jumped by a cop. It was bizarre. Somehow I felt a presence around the corner and literally leaped around like a damn cat or something and started thinking about the best thing in my kitchen to grab to use as a weapon. It's funny how fast the mind works during those odd moments.

But she had her gun correctly pointed at the ground and I was just as surprised at how quickly everything was friendly and cordial despite almost having a gun pointed at me.

For the life of me, if I were a parent, I would hate the thought of sending my kid off to a fish in the barrel zone. For fuck's sake at least let the teachers be armed, maybe after some screening process, or whatever seems appropriate. Good god.

You're literally fucking retarded

yes

that's illegal and they would get arrested for having illegal guns

the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a total and complete ban of bullets and gunpowder. let the LARPers have their guns, let them carry them openly too, it helps massage their fragile egos.

so in 24 hours, we have a fridge of peace and gun of peace

ok

>implying criminals won't find other weapons
>implying criminals don't know how to make gunpowder so they can make ball-type bullets and guns

>imblieieng

Ban criminals then. Gooshh, just like stop being a racist bigot and think for a second

>Banning weed doesn't stop people from using it
>Banning guns will stop people from using them

based leaf actually paid attention in history class.

>implying criminals don't know how to make gunpowder
Now that you mention it, it's better to ban the guns too, let the LARPers carry cardboard replicas.

The fuck is what he said retarded?
> How will people get guns if they're illegal
> How do people get drugs if those are illegal

Fucking idiot kys

>the only thing that stops a left-wing savage with a gun is a good guy with a gun

Er mah gud it'z current year ffs do x because people having y hurts much feefees