Prove this image wrong christ cucks, protip: you cant

Prove this image wrong christ cucks, protip: you cant

yeaaaah, textbook straw man
you have no idea how science works, you're just attacking the image of science you were indoctrinated with
show me a religious text that even hints at the possibility of being wrong
show me ONE science paper that doesn't have a CALCULATED percentage of being wrong in it

(((facts)))

in case you didn't know, facts are racists, reality is part of the patriarchy and logic is a mean of oppression

>Christian and atheist are the same person
Woah

There's a difference between science and (((science))))

The scientific method cannot prove something true, only false. It relies on a set of assumptions just like any religion.

There are truths that exist that are not testable by the scientific method. While i think that does mean there is a much higher degree of uncertainty regarding mans ability to know those truths, that doesn't mean you can disregard the importants of those truth. Humans have metaphysical needs that go beyond the material word.

This is not an attack on the scientific method, I consider myself a proud logocentrist. But i think it's also important to understand it's limits

>the base of math and basically every science is the assumption that 1 is 1
How do you know that 1 is 1 though? Science btfo

>atheists fill their children's heads with science that was discovered by religious people
Why are atheists so fucking pathetic?

In order to disprove it, all anyone has to do is show the amount of people converting to religion from non-religious households/families (i.e. China, South Korea, etc.)

Why are so few atheists Race Realists, then?

Why do so many blindly accept the idea that homosexuality is a sexuality?

Empiricism comes with a duty to point out perversions of scientific belief as well, chaps.

What a retarded strawman

>Prove this image wrong
Pic related, now GTFO

(((Evolution)))

that's not atheist and that's not science either, the situation we are in is the following; people who can think for themselves are problematic to the current power that be, they are trying to bbring back religions (whatever religion is fascist enough to impose itself onto society) to assert better control over what people think so they aren't threatened by free thinker who want to change things. SJW,LGBTQWHATEVER... they are being used to achieve that goal. Plain and simple.

1 is a symbol

If i gave you an apple, how do you know it's one apple?

Objective truth is an assumption but it's an assumption reality requires you to make.

This.
Funniest people are marxist psychologists who claim literal idiots are intelligent because there are many forms of intelligence.

I suppose when you get down to it science is the same thing, things written down by people you've never met, telling you the way things are based on what they think.

But usually there is reasoning behind it, it's explained why they think that, how they got to that conclusion, and in science you're encourage to disprove it, or draw your own conclusions.

Maybe it's because I'm in the bible belt but it seems most people take it apon themself to learn science. They learn bits and pieces and they go wow that bible sure seems less and less resonable. Who belives that.

Now growing up a Christian I was a curious bastard I asked tons of question. And I met some Christians that put a lot of thought and effort in understanding the bible, and religion, And giving me the best way to understand, although when it came to something difficult they just told me faith. But for the most part it seemed every one was a blind sheep just believing in what they where rased to belive.

Then again that's just my observation and oppinion. It doesn't dictate everything, and feel free to take what you want.

>I suppose when you get down to it science is the same thing, things written down by people you've never met, telling you the way things are based on what they think.

No it isn't you fucking idiot.

Science tells you HOW to check the answers, and encourages you to. Religion does not.

This is the fundamental difference between the two and if you didn't know this, you don't know anything.

Then why the fuck did Sup Forums atheists vote for an anti-science manchild?

Damn....did you take that pic?

ftfy faggot

>The scientific method cannot prove something true, only false. It relies on a set of assumptions just like any religion.

The next time you go to the doctor you are literally accepting the truth, which is Western science.

Race realism is foolish.
There is a larger IQ gap between two sub-races than across races.
For example: Native Americans have nigger tier IQ, but they are of Mongoloid racial composition. Compare that with Japan, South Korea, or even China, and the difference is the same as between Blacks and Whites in the US.
In other words: your sub-race matters more than your race (e.g. whether you're British or French matters more than whether you're European or African).
Not to mention it opens the door to certain villiages in Africa that haven't been discovered yet to have insanely high IQs.

>facts
>a bunch of theories
OP couldn't be faggier

Atheists are fags, that's a fact

/thread

kek

Are you retarded, nigger?
There's definetly a standard IQ for every race.
Even if you take Brazil and look at it's IQ scores by states, you'd see that the further South (82% unmixed European diaspora) the average gets higher, and as you go North and Northeast (mostly natives and blacks) the lower it gets.

>brainwashing
>scissors
Huh?

Why is in the muslim clip a woman?
Boys and girls are seperated in Islam.

>atheists believe there is no god
>believe

Believing there is no God is the same as believing there is a God in the sense that you are basing your judgment on belief rather than fact.

Got me to reply though

>keffiyeh is a religious icon
i want to rape to death whatever dumb westerner did this

Because the atheist who made this was brainwashed with "facts".