How can we get Poland to accept refugees?

I'm looking for ideas on how to get one of the problematic countries, like Poland, to accept refugees.
Sanctions are not going to work in the short run and there's about 7 million more coming from north Africa that will need places to stay.

Any ideas? Maybe better education in Polish school on refugees/culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.wp.pl/uchodzcy-ktorych-przyjeli-polacy-uciekli-za-granice-to-juz-kilkanascie-syryjskich-rodzin-6027692935951489a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make refugees tall, white, smart individuals, who will actually add something positive to society instead of cockroaches, pedophile worshipers living on benefits, insulting their host, backwards savages, rapists and thieves.

You can't

Make them white catholics that speak polish and they can be allowed. If not, fuck off.

I'm so sorry
I haven't looked on your pictures
They have weakened my heart

We will take all the orphans up to age 6 and all single ladies

The problem is that it's single men coming over, not women and children.

Make me

Why does Poland need to accept refugees?

No. I think they shouldnt take them in at all costs.

Haha fuck the rest of europe. Look hoe jealous they are.

I love the fact that they are shoving it in your face too.

Awww whats wrong, you mad Poland doesnt want filthy nigger shitskin muslim refugees?

We need to send celebrities there to educate the rural and suburban retards' children on how diversity is our strength and they should sexually liberate women.

they're white Christians

You cant. Poland is our champion. Dont force me to press the button.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Have you tried jumping off a tall building? We already have 2 millions of white Ukrainian refugees from Donbas.

Polish slavshits don't have a leg to stand on

They will accept them.

It ain't happening.

Poland needs more democratic government. the current regime is extremely fascist. tell mr soros to sponsor some color revolution

You mother is facist. The left shits on PiS like they shit on Trump. Same story, same tactics, same fake news.

carpet bomb them

Decare war against us because we are white. This will look good in history books.

they'll do the same shit Europeans did since the beginning of civilisation

You know what, they should take them in. There is no welfare in Poland so there is no reason to stay and Poles are incredibly racist and nationalist, they are going to make their life miserable. They're going to take the 1st plane available back to whatever shithole they came from.

Who the fuck has been making this treads recently.
They pop out all the time.
We won't accept a single migrant parasite. It has been told multiple times by our current government and it will only give them more support from our people.

U mad? We have a shitton of refugees already.

This time is different. In the past Europans never let Muslims enter Europe without spilling blood. No hard feelings. Learn some history. It's a Christian peninsula.

We did take in refugees. Over 150 people, back in 2015.
They had been settled on a Christian parish, and the community was helping them learn the customs and language.
They rested, got fed, and you know what?
After a week or so they've ran in the middle of the night to their brethren in Germany.

wiadomosci.wp.pl/uchodzcy-ktorych-przyjeli-polacy-uciekli-za-granice-to-juz-kilkanascie-syryjskich-rodzin-6027692935951489a

Rapefugees Cannot Into Poland

Even urban people don't want refugees, there may be some degenerates in warsaw but that's it.
Everyone in Poland knows somebody who fell for the west is best meme or has visited France/UK/Germany. They often hear about riots or terrorist attacks on the news. You can't bluepill Poland

This. Just take them in. It's not like they'll actually stay there.

What a moron. That mentality is why France is fucked up.

Holy shit, europeans really dont learn.

>pooland
fucking niggers of europe

First find some real refugees

All those who use sacred European flag and say shit to Poland and based v4 bros are eneimies of western civilzation. Should i remove you?

>Maybe better education in Polish school on refugees/culture?

That'd only make them want rapefugees even less.

did the UN just declare South Africa as the most dangerous place to live, simple, White South Africans have now a legitimate claim to refugee status under UN ruling, i.e more dangerous to be white in south Africa then in a war zone.

Make Poland into rich and successful first world nation, than proceed to subvert the nation for a few decades, destroy religion, feed females with feminist propaganda, subvert various group of individuals who are against the society, let them grow and direct them into your political direction. That's about it.