When the shooter is a Democrat

>when the shooter is a Democrat
Let's come together in unity!

>when the shooter is a Republican
REPUBLICANS ARE RACIST AND EVIL. FUCK TRUMP!

Bump. Where are you guys

you're like some little shit talking bitch who tries to get her big brother or bf into a fight. keep suckin that niggerdick faggot.

I'm going to start using condescending liberal speak.

>we need to talk about liberal radicalization. It's making me feel... unsafe.

Wait, you've only just started doing this? I've been doing it since january and the mental gymnastics the liberals perform, especially in cities like toronto, is nothing short of hilarious. You need to approach them from a politically neutral standpoint though, and stress that you once held the left to much higher standards.

I've not used the leftie language, but I have pointed out that it wasn't until Trump was running for office that I felt that leftie crowds might actually turn against me at protests. I show up to watch major protests in my area just to see what is going on, and I intentionally stay neutral. It wasn't until a Trump rally that I started catching shit from these fucks. They're unhinged. I guess the reason I haven't said that I feel unsafe from the faggots is that I show up with my CCW and am used to being around angry mobs, so I am decent at avoiding trouble.

Bump.

>politics is about people
>it's about helping your fellow man

Bumping

Where's that Lacy Green cap before and after the election?

What did he mean by this?

W

>checked
where did he learn about politics?
>"And maybe, just maybe"
what a faggot

Only good dem is a dead one.
Time to celebrate!

lets not. we need to find our own voice and start playing this game by our own rules.

using the enemys rhetoric is just staring into the abyss or hunting monsters, it slowly becomes you and you betray yourself.

Bp

B u m p

>we need to find our own voice and start playing this game by our own rules.
Newfag. That's the losing strategy.

Fine. Tell the truth then. And the truth is, these leftists are irrational. They're unhinged. And they're getting more and more prone to violence. If you cannot protect yourself against an angry mob, you should be in fear if you are around a hive of them protesting. They are going to escalate if there isn't a hard crackdown on them, but there cannot be a hard crackdown on them until they escalate because too many normies won't get it yet.

He's a kike

Nope. You always hold the enemy to their own standards.

> common ideals we all share –
> regardless of party

Name one.

The dems won't admit it because they'd lose votes, but we all hate niggers. Including the niggers.