It was filled with Muslims and Niggers was it divine justice?

We should be celebrating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1yGEHJhAmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A lot done, a lot more to do.

One of the Towers of New Babble fell. Jesus will return. Praise the Lord

More like it was a deliberate white TERROR attack

/nuremberg/ when?

We should celebrate because British people died.

THERE ARE HUMAN BEING DUDE

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you being ironic OP?

I seriously hope you asshole are being ironic . I've logged ID and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

How's your shit off macrons cock taste, Nazi?

>living more than 1 story above the ground
>not living on the top story and having a parachute nearby
baka

>be on Sup Forums
>get offended

>>I'm shaking with fear and anger
Don't you cunts sleep ?
You are evil.

>hurr durr human being

ta gueule momo

buildings like that should not burst into flames. shouldn't each cell be lined with asbestos? no sprinkler system?

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

nice pasta, will be sure to use in the future

places like that are usually concrete boxes and each apartment should have been save from the fire. although it was built by the british in the 70s so I kinda of surprised it took so ong to burn and that its still standing.

quite funny.
but not as funny as 9/11 and all those fat americans throwing themselves out of the windows because they are too lazy to walk down a flight of stairs.

>Logged your ID

Fat lot of good that'll do, Ahmed.

Of course they are ironic you flaming faggot.

this is some shit a psychopath writes lol

low quality b8

One of the most expensive parts of London, Kensington.

Dunno how this could happen,something's not right, they dont go up like that, they just dont,we are H&S crazy here, somthing is wrong.

Dunno or care if they were black of Muzzie, they are Londoners, my people.

I will celebrate once I see some webms of falling people and parents throwing their kids out of the windows

wtf these ID's?

Everyone is 100% serious

>they dont go up like that
they do

They did indeed, so some cunt is for the high jump

>people falling for obvious bait

>We should be celebrating.

We are. I can see the tower from my bedroom.

Went to the pub this afternoon with a mate and had a cheeky Ramadan-a-ding-dong pint, to celebrate.

based France bro, OP you paddy cunt.

>complain about muslims celebrating 9/11
>celebrate people burning to death on a tower

Interesting.

hello muhammad

No. If you celebrate this shit you're just as bad as islamic terrorist. I thought you were above these people? I guess not.

>ID's
>ID's
>'

>be Anglo
>force your failed-abortion bastard of a language on half the world
>retarded son speads his retarded sounding dialect
>global jew latches on and uses it as a device for globalisation
>be Anglo
>no more empire, country going down the drain
>capital literally overrun by foreigners
>the spread of your language is one of your only sources of pride
>STILL can't speak it properly

KEK Nigger Exterminatus.

What did they think would happen?!

Glass Non-Westerners.
Remove (((them))) all, and by the numbers.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1yGEHJhAmY

It's like Peaky said, they are trying to force the low rent tenants out of that area, because there is too much money to be made from high value developments. The dodgy refurbishment was already done. The last straw was the area going to Labour - a Tory councellor probably would have supported being cunts to the tenants, but Labour would support them.

Welcome nigger

>one group dies in their homeland by the hands of muzzies
>the other are muzzies occupying a country they don't belong

totally the same thing

>Dunno or care if they were black of Muzzie, they are Londoners, my people.

Bad b8

So I was asleep for awhile, what's been going on with this thing? We have any clue how many died or any new info besides fridge of peace?

Fuck em death to islam thank you god.

Sup Forums isn't one person friendo, and you act like we don't make awful jokes about young girls getting blown up at a concert even though it pissed people off.

You know I don't want to be like that. But when I read OP the first thought that popped into the back of my head was, "Yes, now there's just a few less vermin in Europe!"

What has this place done to me!?

the first thought i had was ''oh its not that bad then''

this place ruined me too brother

i saw it all from start to finish. thought i was hardcore because of all the gore and wrecked threads ive seen on Sup Forums over the years. hearing people screaming for help from the windows and jumping out to their deaths literaly made my stomuch turn i almost threw up.

Yeah, I knew it as soon as I read it was a social housing tower.

this, also imagining that the victims were all isis-y makes it easier to cope with

Hang yourself

Grow a pair.

That is a natural reaction.

Same here. It's been a great day watching the results coming in at our local boozer. We yell 'GET IN!!!!' when a new body count is announced. Great atmosphere here. What a cracking summers day.

holy shit
jesus christ won here

Did you guys hear that one guy going on about a freezer exploding? Everyone was telling him he couldn't say that but damn it's pretty obvious that's what happened, it was an accidental terror attack. They tried to store nitroglycerin and a fault happened with the temperature, it would explain why the fire spread was so rapidly. Doubt they'll be any evidence, it will just go down as the owners fault, even after that hefty refurbishment.

did anyone even die?

Did you guys hear that one guy going on about a freezer exploding? Everyone was telling him he couldn't say that but damn it's pretty obvious that's what happened, it was an accidental terror attack. They tried to store nitroglycerin and a fault happened with the temperature, it would explain why the fire spread so rapidly. Doubt they'll be any evidence, it will just go down as the owners fault, even after that hefty refurbishment.

>They tried to store nitroglycerin and a fault happened with the temperature
Just making shit up now aren't you, these fridges are well known to blow up all by themselves.