Why people bully the Queens Royal Guard so much?

Internet is full of people bullying the Royal Guard

Why do they get so much bullying?
Should it be a crime to mess with them?

youtu.be/I1i1bYJ6VNc

youtu.be/vv007iMWRMY

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2888716/Retreating-Queen-s-Guard-End-era-palace-sentries-fall-face-mounting-fears-new-lone-wolf-terrorist-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2nd video is a show, the uniform is a fucking terrible imitation.

Because they're effeminate pacifist faggots in a country run by effeminate pacifist faggots

>Queens Royal Guard

get a real job you clown

I think that some tourists think the guards are just people in fancy dress like at Disneyland. If this is the case, they might think that this gives them the right to try it on, whereas in fact the guards are professional soldiers, often veterans of the recent wars.

Either that, or some people are just arseholes.

Not gonna lie
When I was an edgy teenager like 12 years ago I spitted on one of these roayal guard's coat

I was walking with some friends making jokes and laughing and I just spitted in one of them, the guy didn't even move. We just walked away.

I know I it was edgy as fuck and the fact that I'm fron Pakistan makes things worse because I contributed to giving my people a bad name.

Have you considered suicide you filthy inbred goatfucking sandnigger?

they are dogs

that escalated...

Fuck you too

>Spits on someones coat
>Only thinks it's bad because his people will get a bad reputation for it

Shitskins are vermin

Were you one of those boys?

Jose has the right answer, but you still need to go back hombre.

You spat on someone you filthy sub human, go back to Pakistan you don't deserve to live in the West.

Jose is on to something here

They should be allowed to shoot people at the slightest sign of disrespect. Or at least club them with a night stick.

The fact that people can fuck with them without consequence encapsulates really well just how thoroughly cucked the anglos really are.

Wasn't there a time when this faggot kid would have met his end in a duel

Their little act that they put on is on another level of cringe and pretentiousness. Just do your fucking job stop with all the dance moves do you see the secret service walking around looking like they have sticks in their asses?

Swiss Guard > Queens guard

he probably considered you as some sort of animal, like a squirrel or a pigeon so he didn't give a fuck.

Faggot with spears vs war vets with guns.

Hue.

They have removed so many guard positions in the last few years because tourists fucking with them soon enough you wont see them at all just another part of our culture destroyed.

>some ponce with a silly fur hat vs actual elite soldiers

hue

>niggers
>people

Yeah nah

It's because of their hats

>Must have completed service with the Swiss army. After getting enlisted, they undergo further training, especially in unarmed combat techniques and in countering terrorist attacks
Go post BASED black men elsewhere you fucking retard.

Bc no more respect in society. Everything is a joke now. Look at the retard who stole the sign in North Korea.

nigger guard in one clip.

>implying the Queen's Guard aren't elite professional soldiers.

It's no different than the Old Guard of the USA. Until they allowed vaginas to patrol it in 2001.

>unarmed combat techniques

so literally LARPing then?

the guards are often on rotations where they will be put on the ceremonial guard duty just after being deployed for a rotation
and as far as i'm aware when it comes to "elite" soldiers
combat experience>costumes

You live near, why don't you go and be a prick to one of them.

Is this true?

Nothing to respect about wellfare queens doing an autistic job, I have way way more respect for the postman orthe plumber than those """""men""""

Fuck you pieces of shit
You can judge me.

You realize that second video is fake right?

Both of those are fake

>of our culture

Are they not there to guard..? How can they just remove the guards because tourists screw with them?

>Internet is full of people bullying the Royal Guard

It all started by Mr. Bean

It's part of their tradition. Make no mistake. If you are fucking with him and even accidentally touch him, he is going to lay your ass out.

Some people work during the day.

Oh no watch out, if they shout too load their shitty plastic guns will fall apart.

There's this urban myth that you can fuck with them as much as you want and they're obliged to stand still and take it. And not quite enough viral videos of dumbass tourists getting btfo'd by Royal Guard to quash it.

FAKE AND GAY

FUCKING HELLF AGGOTS

Are these who CA uses for Total War games?

Destroyed by the free market capitalism of tourism.

Hahah i'd love to beat them too

at least post real ones

some of them carry guns

You don't have a day off memeth?

d
I still have hope for my fellow Brits. The people voted Brexit but their elected politicians are slow walking hoping to negate the Bongs will.

Considering how deep their House put them in the EU it may take a People's Revolt to break free.

Is Burgers have the same problem. Even the Repubes will not help our President.

They must be stopped.

It has happened in a lot of places and recently they moved them behind the gate in case of a terror attack. It's on the queens guard wiki

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2888716/Retreating-Queen-s-Guard-End-era-palace-sentries-fall-face-mounting-fears-new-lone-wolf-terrorist-attack.html

>protecting guards with a fence.

Your calling Britain effeminate pacifist faggots,Britain a country who has fought and won more wars than any country in modern history

I think you're projecting m8

Vermin like you should not be allowed outside your shitholes

Both those videos are fake you stupid yank twats

Not just the uniform.

Would they really let a knock-kneed skinnyfat with bad posture and a weak voice perform this duty?

>using your weekend to drive to larpers because some beaner told you so on an image board

>protecting guards with a fence

it works doesn't it?

never doubt the power of a physical barrier

shut the fuck up memeth and stick that kebab knife up your asshole.

the dindu

Your calling France cucks,France a country who has fought and won the most decisive wars of the entire modern world against britain?

>Americunts base there world view on viral videos
You truly are the dumbest of the dumb

He already went back. Truly one of the good ones.

I saw I Chinese tourist try to push one while his wife took a photo.

She probably only got a picture of her husband getting the shit kicked out of him. Funniest day I wasted in London.

find the loo

be white

heh, triggered a spic

you rike cat or dog

An actual retard with a literal uni brow. Out fucking standing.

because royal guards are faggots

>France a country who has fought and won the most decisive wars of the entire modern world against britain?
you wot m8? and also dont forget about us having to liberate France twice in the last 100 years

be african other hate offspring

US marines are faggots

>cherrypicking

merican's cough m8

yes... that history has come to an end though Nigel.

>what is hundred years war
>what is american revolution
france is the cucker rather than the cucked, like britain. They are the sole reason the entire world doesn't speak english as a first langauge and the entire globe isn't the english commonwealth

>this
You shouldn't call Britain a bunch of effeminate pussies, they're our greatest ally despite our rough past.

It's clear that those who make fun of Britain are either a true Amerimongrel or "white hispanic."

t. anglo american

>he only thinks its bad because other people will hate him for it
Genocide is not enough.

Around blacks...

Fucking glass jaw.

white people are so gullible and brainwashed, when will they learn that non-whites hate them because they are how nice (pushovers) white people are to non-whites. No one respects self haters.

Britain isnt anymore liberal and faggy than any other western country

no respect for soldiers. sad.

Oe oe oe oeaa ahaa aaaaaaah!
But seriously, she throws that chimplet around like a fucking gorilla.

Damn that is some brutal shit. Even by our standards.

DAMN! That bitch should get in to MMA or some shit. She ain't going down for shit.

Asians are sub human

I figured that's what they are there for.

black street signs

Go fuck yourself kike you and every other Anglo should be castrated for the good of the white race.

that's not anything to be proud of with the state of things my guy.

THATS FAKE VIDEO YOU STUPID YANK CUNT

QUEENS GUARD ARE ARMED! IT WAS A PRAK VIRAL VIDEO YOU DUMB FUCK

>They are the sole reason the entire world doesn't speak english as a first langauge and the entire globe isn't the english commonwealth
Your arguing that because Britain only conquered 2/3rds of the world and not all of the world France is somehow superiour? heeuheuheu How that French empire go matey?

fuck you paki this is why we hate you aint you got a kid to abduct and rape now?

Autism.

Ex-Royal Guard for his majesty King Harald V here.

I have broken jaws and noses for this kind of behavior and i was also allowed to use lethal force if i felt threatened enough. Doing shit like this is actually playing with your life and well being.

Respect the royal guards and their space and DO not fuck around because they are not mall cops and their weapons are loaded