Trudeau announces $150M "Feminist refugee aid" plan to combat terrorism

www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/09/trudeaus-new-feminist-plan-commits-95-of-foreign-aid-to-gender-women-and-girls-by-2022.html

POL BTFO

Why do they love sending money abroad so fucking much? Gotta wonder what really happens to that money. We'll never know though.

>leafs taking stupidity to a whole new level

EVERY FUCKING TIME

time to conquer new lands

unapologetically feminist
SO BRAVE

1. Canada
2. Yes

Just fucking nuke yourselves already Canacucks you are far beyond saving

I don't have a problem at all. When you see all the boats of men coming over, it's clear the women don't get looked after. Maybe if they had more say in their lives and more control over their reproduction, Africa wouldn't be such a mess.

>multiculturalism answer to terror

In further news, fucking is the answer to virginity, and dying is the answer to eternal life...

CANADA YES

fucking christ canada.

We all know who's really behind all of this...

Might work if they're sending more women than men over and getting them bleached so their offspring aren't going to be 2nd generation roaches like the ones murdering people in the UK, France, Belgium etc.

And you faggots call us dumb.

>Terror is the answer to Multiculturalism
FTFY

>be Trudeau
>spend entire money and resources like a drunken sailor to fullfill your wet dream of being king of a multicultural fantasyland

I don't get this either.

I've always imagine it's just a bribe so the host country can steal the money into private revenue and give us gibs in return, like some kind of break on import taxes.

Kill us please

>the plan does not increase funding
this is good news actually. it's not like there could be any more damage done when spending the money on she-boons rather than he-boons.

At least shit like this has to wake yall up. Right?

earmark the fucking money.. FFS Canada!

Honestly nothing this madman does shocks me anymore, I am literally numb to it, I just laugh now

>it's not like there could be any more damage done when spending the money on she-boons rather than he-boons
Sheboons make more he-boons....

Hey Mr. Trudeau, did you know there are people in Canada who don't have clean drinking water?

>By helping women, we’ll be helping everyone.
stopped reading there

how can cucks be this stupid?

This guy is the absolute worst leader in history

He's already campaigning for re-election. He knows the "I'm a feminist and proud of it" thing won him massive voter support so he's doubling down.

It is, but it only lines politican's pockets

i just read through the article
dumbass Trudeau probably doesn't realize that he's funding a sterilization plan for sub-saharan africa
also this is a nothing announcement it just continues an on-going program with no new money
most of the money is funneled through 'private partners' so it will all be stolen by the likes of Gates foundation and Dyncorp
meanwhile cuckdeau thinks he's a superhero

you mean actually taking in women and children?

...it's certainly an interesting idea.

Why do they need to force multiculturalism so much? Multiculturalism is a social phenomenon. Not inherently good as the left is implying. As it currently seems it looks like it is more bad than good. To say the least! If you need to push it so much I don't think it is the natural thing to occur.

>majority of people think world works on measure of "goodness" and not instinct of "survival"

That is an understatement. I don't think Trudeau qualifies as a leader at all. The brainwash of western people is so prevalent that they want to be destroyed. It is a hard fight.

he's spending your money, on useless shit again

>Feminist refugee aid
what the fuck does that even mean?

>fucking is the answer to virginity

It is tho desu fampai, don't think I'll ever understand the secret to losing it tho

Is no one there any sort of nationalist or anything?
Do they all just want to fucking die?

This.

Careless generosity always ends up a disaster. All these NGO's and government aid reaches into the billions of dollars annually, who's watching where the money goes, no audits, no supervision, no nothing. There's a reason the NSA is so intent on spying on these organizations. No doubt the money ends up spent on lavish banquets, first class air travel, extra big pensions and salaries while certain amounts disappear entirely into the hands of traffickers and warlords to ensure the real problems stays in place to keep the money rolling in.

If you nuke your own country they win.