T-Trump would never do a false f-flag... R-right?

T-Trump would never do a false f-flag... R-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RandPaul/status/746022114042478592
washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/x-admitted-false-flag-attacks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Himself? Doubt it.

But there's nothing to stop a frame up job from making it look like he did. That's always a danger, whether it's to allegedly help him or hurt him.

Normal people are fodder for false flags, not the elite.

Obama signing 23 executive orders on common sense gun control with Sandy hook props.

No, he is a honest man

Maybe? I doubt it though.

Usually false flags are executed as a pretense for a political agenda to go forth.
There was no political agenda beyond getting rid of a nuisance president in this instance, so it's not really a false flag. More of a state sponsored assassination.
But if they tried to frame the Cubans for the assassination, then you'd have a point.

You guys are dumb. Of course he would, hes a politician.

The agenda in this case, whether this was a setup job or not, would seem to be the increasing normalization of violence to create destabilizing chaos in order to retake power.

Pretty much what we've been watching ramp up even harder since Trump stuck his wee wee into the infernal machine.

Redpill is Hillary is still in charge of private militaries

trump=kikes
kikes=falseflag
kikes=saudis
kikes&saudis=trump

hot damn look at those vultures

I'll just leave this here:

twitter.com/RandPaul/status/746022114042478592

Kind of looks like something in his ear exploded

You mean like his head?

feel bad for laughing

How is this government tyrannical? This argument has to be one of the stupidest I have ever heard.

That doesn't mean shooting people while they are playing softball.

kek

Most congressmen aren't elite

If I findout that Rand paul was part of some deepstate falseflag colluding with mossad or CIA im gunna cry i swear to god. So far i thinkthis was a democrat patsy they aided and abetted but idk... I just hope Rand Paul isnt playing crisis actor right now

>guy who builds gold plated skyscrapers for a living
>lamest attack of all time
If trump were going to do a false flag he would try to one up 9/11

False flags that benefit our interests are acceptable. When they are perpetrated against us, we attempt to expose them, but otherwise they're expected and useful

>my ideologies lost the election
>big news says kill drumpf and fuck white people
>therefore the government is tyrannical
Rand Paul is still right however your attempt to twist his words is fucking retarded.

cia doesnt take orders from him. he doesnt have control of state. he could ask putin to send a hitman though.

They play both sides, faggot. When fucking Teresa May disregards falseflag attacks blamed on hajis and instead says that the remedy to extremism is to regulate the internet then we have a problem. Its the Jews Hegelian dialect just like how capitalism/communism were both 2 sides of the same shekel

checked

checked

>2 sides of the same shekel
also known as the kosher sandwich

OY VEY IT'S A BAGEL WHY WON'T YOU DUMB GOYIM REMEMBER THE SHOAH

He doesn't need to enough insane leftists fill that job

I'm sure he would...

but nothing to indicate that here.

What do you think 'false flag' means?

besides: media will spend 2 days on love and unity, maybe less before

1) blaming guns
2) blaming Trump for the 'political climate' *actually* engendered by a Leftist media and Dems who refuse to accept they lost the election

And he surely knows that.

washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/x-admitted-false-flag-attacks.html

GET

He doesn't need to, the amount of cognitive dissonance being pushed by the MSM is more than enough to tear apart entire community.