Why is multiculturalism a bad thing if you take Islam out of the equation?

Why is multiculturalism a bad thing if you take Islam out of the equation?

Serious question, Islam is such not compatible is multiculturalism, but every other cultures can definitely live with each other.

Am I wrong?

>but every other cultures can definitely live with each other.
>Am I wrong?
Yes completely

Yeah

Multiculturalism could work if you got rid of all non-whites and trash like italians

How?

Because honestly, it seems to me that the main problem with multiculturalism is that it goes on the basis that all cultures have equal values, which of course is not true for Islam (since it's such a garbage religion/ not democratic).

Blacks, spics, asians, Jews...go to bat for them if you must

it isnt necessarily a bad thing, but everyone should be able to reject it and that should not be frowned upon.

Name one multicultural city that isn't a shithole.

Just like we Serbs lived with Croats, amirite?

i've heard malmo is beautiful on summer

Because there are still niggers without islam

Vancouver

Vancouver is still a shithole.

It's just part for the course for canada.

Highest overdose, homeless, and addition rates in Canada. Granted it is only one area, but still. Saskatoon or Whitehorse or even Halifax are better examples.

Addiction*

It wouldn't be as much of an issue, but it'd still be a bad choice.

The reason western countries are successful is in part due to its free enterprise culture. The immigrants must be integrated and become westerners culturally so that the living standards don't plummet.

>The immigrants must be integrated and become westerners culturally
Funny how only whites have done it

We have Chinese on one side, Italians on the other and Malaysian or something at the back
The Chinese aren't too bad, they're quiet since their mad barking dog died but they do nothing in their yard, nothing, don't mix, don't talk, don't contribute. The Italians are noisy and think the world spins around them, arrogant for some reason and their yard looks like Beirut .. the guy goes to the barber and gym every second day. The Malaysian has a chip on his shoulder bigger than his entire body and goes out of his way to provoke everyone, is aggressive and plays the system like a fiddle
Before multiculturalism, our neighbours would have been white, they would have been considerate, good neighbours and an asset to the community, most likely. At least we would have been able to settle any differences amicably and in civilized manner
And forgot the Macedonians over the road who shout as a form of domination and lie like the devil
Not a lot of harmony. The Italians mix with Italians, the Chinese mix only with their own as do the Macedonians. Not sure if the Malaysian mixes with anyone, he just seems to want to be objectionable all round
Mostly, the migrants seem angry, dominant, competitive and non neighbourly. They aren't friendly to the host population. Came to take and take-over

Non-muzzie slopes are okay, but niggers gonna nig man

>mad barking dog died
Barking improves the taste