Tfw I advocate for second amendment rights then have those rights exercised against me

>tfw I advocate for second amendment rights then have those rights exercised against me

Other urls found in this thread:

badgecameras.com/barricaded-north/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't have a right to shoot congressmen.

Lefties think the 2a is the right to murder

>Not packing a strap 24/7 to protect yourself.

How can he call himself an American?

What if he wants to get rid of the people's right to bear arms? I can assume in this case they are entitled to shoot him in the back of the head on the steps of Capitol Hill?

I love when lefties reveal and projecttheir violent tendencies by saying what they would do with a gun.

>I argued for someone to have freedom of speech
>this guy is swearing at me

oh my god you're right, remove freedom of speech right now!

Isn't that exactly what the second amendment was made for?

Self defense you mong

Simply no. I ain't even american

>I'm gonna defend myself against government tyra-

>Second ammendment = killing people.

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
>being necessary to the security of a free state

I don't condone what he did, but if he acted with the intent that he was attacking a tyrannical government he used his 2ns amendment rights exactly as they were intended.

He had a detail of armed guards. It wasn't a policeman who did that.

You idiot, the second amendment literally grants you that right. Those arms are meant for citizens to overthrow the government if they feel the govt is tyrannical.

This, makes me think can you make the case that what he did is constitutionally protected and get off scott free?

why do you like to pretend it's not? what other reason would you want guns for?

tfw when this guy advocates for rights that would protect him and others from happenings such as this. Seems to make sense to me. If more people were armed around him they could have taken down the psychopath firing off pot shots at our government officials. This shitheel wasn't even supposed to have a gun due to liberal gun control policy yet he still did. Seems pretty apparent more gun control doesn't equate to this false sense of safety you fucks seem to believe in. If anything further gun control laws will increase the incidence of these happenings because self-defense is crippled when a bat shit crazy shooter actually does come around. Long story short if someone wants to commit murder, they will regardless of gun control, so why not allow people the right to bear arms in order to protect themselves from these militant shitheels. Nice flag assmaster. KYS

>I don't condone what he did, but if he acted with the intent that he was attacking a tyrannical government he used his 2ns amendment rights exactly as they were intended.
No. You're mixing up two concepts. The second amendment doesn't give you the right to be a terrorist. Terrorism isn't encouraged by the founding fathers.
The point of the second amendment is to represent the threat of revolution in the case of an oppressive government. I.E. if the government tries to enact a military state , or a despotism through a violation of the american democratic process, then the people as a group can resist them.
It's not about 1 retard shooting congressmen at a baseball game.

>I can assume in this case they are entitled to shoot him in the back of the head on the steps of Capitol Hill?
It's absolutely illegal to do that. There's no right to shoot anybody in the head. It's within the purview of congress to amend the constitution.... including getting rid of the right to bear arms.

No it doesn't idiot. Your little brain is oversimplifying a complex political check.

Guns saved him

While the guy used his rights correctly, he's still a dumb mong, entirely because he used his rights based on exactly fuck all for evidence and dumbass MSM bullshit.

Well if that's the case, it's a war between the government and leftist groups

Working as intended

Story?

Alpha male, big cojones party.

He's gonna come back to congress fuming pissed.

Time to punish liberals...

- bye bye Obamacare
- Russia hoax investigation ended
- mass arrests of antifa
- bodyguards with heavy machineguns for every GOP congressman
- gun control lifted. Republicans told to stock up on heavy weapons

He's putting on the Rambo bandana. Liberals drew his blood and now he's coming for some vengeance.

White men die for their country as defenders of good nigger die for nothing and can never understand why the second amendment is so important.

CRAAAAAAAAWWWLLIIIIIIIIINNNG INNNNN MYYYYY SKIIIIIIIINNN

>i believe guns are only for hunting and sport

/thread

t. subrural retard

Rare checked

you have to right to shoot random people?

damn, why didn't I hear about this?

I think it's more of a fringe lunatic LARPing as some kind of revolutionary than a guy with an actual plan to overthrow cooked up tyranny. Regardless i'm with you on not condoning the action. Gross violation of the NAP which you clearly believe, flag related.

subrural retard? what did you mean by this?

Why are airplanes gunfree zones? Isn't that extremely dangerous?

the second amendment does not grant you the right to shoot elected government officials. it grants you the right to bear arms. it is explicitly against the law to shoot people except in self defense.

They were practicing baseball not rolling through town with tanks

man gets out of kiddie pool during warm summer day to use the outhouse

On the flip side there was the guy who killed 5 cops in Dallas last year.

Found it in case anyone else wants to see.

badgecameras.com/barricaded-north/

his right to bear arms is one matter. his shooting at unarmed civilians (which is not a right granted by the constitution or any federal or state law) is another matter.