Gun Control

I think Soros is going to have his army of hapless dimwitted morons go out committing random acts of gun violence to then justify outlawing guns.

This is a very "Democrat" thing to do, btw. They will cause the problem that they want to get rid of. Democrats have rotted out portions of their brains. The explanation of "go out and kill people, so we can prevent this from happening" will actually work on them. They will believe they are doing the right thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boomp

>Gun control
>Increase the power of criminal organisations
How deludad can you be, you illiter... Oh, sorry. Sorry. My apologies. I forgot I was in Sup Forums.

Criminal organizations will have guns even if they are outlawed.

Outlawing guns only means law abiding citizens won't have guns, meaning criminal organizations can push around normal people more.

If you're going to insult someone, don't be a complete fucking retard first.

Yeah, because reality is black and white and having a fuckton of non regulated weapons won't make it easier for criminal organizations or common criminals to get them.

I understand it's a "cultural" thing for you yankees, but don't try to bullshit anyone who has not been indoctrinated in the retarded and outdated rationale of the 2nd Amendment

The Illuminati Card game is an example of "Meme Magic".

A "US Spring"/Coup/Civil War is the plan the Globalists want to do to the US.

Talked about this in many different threads(Even just the OP's are important to read):

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

WHY DONT WE HAVE LAWS AGAINST ASSAULTING PEOPLE....

>having a fuckton of non regulated weapons won't make it easier for criminal organizations or common criminals to get them.

There is 0 evidence to suggest that it does

Like I said retard, criminal organization will get their hands on guns, outlawed or not. They will prefer getting non-registered illegal firearms anyway.

Yes, we would deal with more break-ins and more bullshit if criminals didn't consider, "hmm, that house might be armed to the teeth, and the owner might shoot me dead... hmmm" and rethink their plan.

Only if you ignore the metric ton of evidence.

Then why not just legalise drugs? The same rationale applies.

>being this mad that you can't buy a big gun to compensate for your tiny dick

Guns and drugs are not the same issue.

Seriously, you are a retard, just stop posting.

Not an argument.

>Only if you ignore the metric ton of evidence.

Such as?

SATAN HAS SPOKEN

> Lets illegalize drugs they wont be everywhere
> Drugs are currently everywhere

Prohibition never works.

Of course, but I don't give a shit.

Other countries don't have niggers and massive fucking gangs.
Look at mexico, Mexico has gun control and the cartel fucking owns the place.

Random acts of Democrat violence justifies outlawing Democrats.

>problem in america
>blame it on the niggers
lol niggers are shit but don't deny there's a lot of gun nuts out there
also by that logic, why don't niggers run America?

lol why don't you put the actual numbers there. This chart is made to look this way.

Also, remove all the nigger violence. How many whites are killing each other with guns?

Europe is catching up fast. Violence is a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

Take blacks out of the picture and try again

>50% white country
>more violent than 95% white countries
You don't say?
Blaming it on niggers is a statistically sound strategy. Pic related.

Now let's compare America to countries infested with even more niggers:

So this is where they go after the Russia thing failed?

>also by that logic, why don't niggers run America?

"By that logic" that's not the conclusion you would reach, wtf? Americans HAVE guns.

Niggers are one of the biggest problems in America. There is no denying this.

That's what happens when almost half of your population are people from the third world.

Maine has some of the loosest gun laws in the country yet it has a murder rate lower than many euro countries because it is very very white. The most dangerous places in the country also have very extensive gun regulations.

Can we get a gundeath by legal weapons pr inhabitant statistic?

And one by illigal weapons?
The states compared to the rest of us

We already tried gun control in America and whoop-de-doo what do you fucking know, it didn't work.

Hell, it didn't even work in Australia, a fucking island filled with a shitload of white people who forcibly took all the damn guns from everyone, so why the flippity floppity fuck would it work in a nation who has a fuckhueg unguarded border with the cartel?

All you've done with that brilliant post is given a very strong argument in favor of banning niggers.

Also you're a braindead tard. I'm not saying this because I disagree with you but because you actually don't know how to think

I'm glad you can.

Now replace the "gun homicide" statistic with "violent crime" and watch the other countries quickly catch up.

Guess what homicide rates do correlate with?

And sorry for retarded question. But does "homicide" include death by police?

Ask Portugal.

And what it doesn't correlate with

So, to summarize; it's not guns, it's niggers, and to a lesser extent; crazy Democrats.

On a side note, our government IS a criminal organization, and they are trying to take our guns away.

They want to cattle-prod us into doing what they want, and they need to take your guns first.

I didn't know they took into consideration cops killing blacks.

> R squared = 0.02
> correlation

select one

99.5% of cops shooting nigger criminals is completely justified. Niggers should try stop being criminals and see if that helps.

That is civilian only, LEO isn't part of the rate.

Ivan needs to learn English

"gun violence" is higher but over all crime rates are lower retard, 10/10 bate, you caught a boat load.

There are a lot of shills out today on Sup Forums asking for gun control. It's happening people. I will keep this bumped.

>gun homicide

Got one for knife homicide?

How about hammer homicide?

"Gun violence" is leftist newspeak for nigger violence and Democrat violence.

Europeons BTFO yet again.

Ok think about it this way.

I have a stockpile of guns because I'm a mobster. Government makes it illegal to own guns. Guess who now has a stockpile of gold?

Last bump

You do.

Shut up faggot, you don't know shit.