Rep. Scumlise should have been denied service by the hospital for his war on the poor, as well as his corporate staffer

Rep. Scumlise should have been denied service by the hospital for his war on the poor, as well as his corporate staffer.

If the GOP wants to steal free healthcare, then they should be the first to be rejected among millions of elders, sick people, poor people and children.

stop destroying frog girl

Nice clickbait faggot

I don't think anyone republican is against the freedom to purchase your own private health care with your own hard earned money.

Unless republicans now want government subsidized guns for private citizens this anime has no argument.

> steal free healthcare
>steal
>free
You're not even trying at this point

>work hard
>get good job
>job provides healthcare
>get shot
>insurance covers majority of the cost

Fucking crazy how that works

fuck you

What of all the poor people who work hard but don't even get a holiday card by the company they work for? Is that fair and humane, to let them suffer by withholding their healthcare?

If this character/image is used it's so obviously a troll/sliding thread it hurts.

Good thinking frog girl, mandatory single payer gun ownership is the way to go.

This again?

Nothing is free!

And the way you state this argument would suggest that the government bis handing out free guns to people, I don't live there but I'm pretty sure they ain't.
You want one you have to take the sweat of your labour and buy one.

Same with health care, you have 'free' access to it, but you still got to pay for it.

There are a number of ways to pay for it, just that all American ways are fucking autistic.

Which is odd because they used to have one of the best, until corruption happened and then a complete potato dance of not taking responsibility from tptb.

Maybe stop restricting private healthcare options so poor people can afford it? The reason your health insurance situation is so fucked in the US is due to one company nearly monopolizing the market thanks to it's government ties.

Force companies to compete for it's customers.

>What of all the poor people
who cares? if they're poor they are essentially worthless.

>freedom to buy means of defense
>freedom to gibbs

Apples and oranges, and I'm pro socialized medicine.

FUCK OFF WEEB

Look, you fucking autist. Republicans do believe healthcare should exist. But, it should not be given to niggers that are on welfare and don't work. It also shouldn't be given to any faggot fast food worker or other piece of shit that can't afford/job doesn't provide healthcare.

You are a disgusting piece of excrement that passes off as a human; I hope you get sent to Syria in a cage.

I want Reddit to leave

you have the freedom to get any healthcare you can afford.

you don't have the freedom to get any gun you can afford, its restricted. Granted some people can obtain illegal weaponry, but thats not the law.

>wahh muh poor sweet hobos who need our help!
lmao. if you can't help yourself, you can't do shit for anyone else. so fuck off, die, and stop taking up precious resources.
people like you will be the death of humanity and the planet, wasting resources on subhuman trash that will take whatever you give them and never give anything back while asking for more.
fuck the poor

how do I filter this spammer who always posts these images?

gotta be a way. its nothing but bait every time.

>we should deny anyone ER service
demodumbs at it once again

People. Stop fucking bumping slide threads like this. This identical thread appears 2-3 times a day at least. Just ignore and SAGE SAGE SAGE.

When you lose it all (you're a loser going nowhere in life, based on your politics), I'll cross the country just to find you and spit in your coin collection box. You represent every Trump voter and Republican, which is why I only worry for the Capitol officer who was hurt. The rest I don't care for.

>Have the option to by guns
>Have the option to buy health care
They're treated the exact fucking same under law.
>Sage

lmao so bitter and pathetic
go back to your commie club house you dipshit. this is an adult website

Hey look shareblue is back. Was hoping you all killed yourselves after the comey hearing.

There comes a point where having enough money will afford you any permit you want.