A Replacement of Population is Taking Place in Europe

Italy is the first to go.

By 2065, it is expected that 14.4 million migrants will arrive. Added to the more than five million immigrants currently in Italy, 37% of the population is expected to be foreigners: more than one out of every three inhabitants.

gatestoneinstitute.org/10525/europe-population-replacement

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/14/world/europe/migrant-rescue-efforts-deadly.html?smid=tw-nytimesworld&smtyp=cur&_r=0
archive.is/JVfHQ
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/zI5hrcwU7Dk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you realise those statistics are fake? stop your nazi propaganda

Nice counterargument

Efforts to Rescue Migrants Caused Deadly, Unexpected Consequences:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/14/world/europe/migrant-rescue-efforts-deadly.html?smid=tw-nytimesworld&smtyp=cur&_r=0

wtf are you even doing here?

Remember to archive
archive.is/JVfHQ

You really have to give credit to the eastern hordes. They finally realized they'll never conquer the west through might, now they're just going to breed us out.

yeah but why us?
they're not staying here

Lol. You goys are so fucking dumb.

Somehow Australia got their shit together.

Italy fix your shit!

Are there even Italians on Sup Forums ?

this isnt the first time italy has been blacked. they will be fine.

...have you been living under a rock with no wi-fi this hole time?

I already know how to make spaghetti and the women are hairy smoky smelly whores. Good riddance linguini fags

>One cannot compare the migrants to the Jews fleeing Nazism. Pope Francis, for example, recently compared the migrants' centers to Nazi "concentration camps". Where are the gas chambers, medical "experiments," crematoria, slave labor, forced marches and firing squads? These comparisons are spread by the media for a precise reason: shutting down the debate.

You can not fix stupid. :(

Feminism is the most effective population control & civilization destroying method. It has already destroyed Planets before.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

It's funny because while they were in the process of subjecting America to diversity, they claimed that America is just the melting pot of the world. Well, it looks like every white country is a melting pot now. Who could have seen that coming?

>Italy, which has one of the world's lowest fertility rates, will lose between 600,000 to 800,000 citizens every year.

You obviously do.

>Italy is the first to go
Fuck off, by the time we'll be at 20% Germany, France and Sweden will be 100% immigrants

and?
immigrants don't stay

The article is poorly written. I'll give you that.
But the niggers flooding Europe are real.

That's what the native americans and aboriginals said.

they will when all that space frees up

it's liiterally replacement.

They won't.
Have you ever seen a successful farm run by niggers.

but literally they don't stay, they leave for germany or sweden

If a ghetto is a welfare farm... then yes

What makes me laugh is the people that say it's only a temporary thing. Every single "refugee" and immigrants that touches European land is there for life and will bring 6 people each and make families. They are permanent immigrants and basically become European the second they touch the soil.

So why are you letting them trough are why are you picking them up. Are your seriously that cucked?

karma is a bitch

He still believes the - ohnoes poor refugees - propaganda.
These days they do no hide it any more and stopped calling them refugees, just plain immigrants. Looks like the pope is to far up his ass to see the truth.

Meanwhile I'll be relaxing at the beach and shagging tourist qts

Call me when you're ready for carnage

>By 2065, it is expected that 14.4 million migrants will arrive. Added to the more than five million immigrants currently in Italy, 37% of the population is expected to be foreigners: more than one out of every three inhabitants.

Indeed karma.

based on one website's opinion
how nice

They all have designer haircuts and clothes, and are given that playboy look, what a fucking sham.

But there is always a fuckin white girl willing to integrate them.

youtu.be/zI5hrcwU7Dk

>Have to witness German couples, instead of with their possible children, go grocery shopping with rapefugges they house on a weekly basis
>Germans literally despise themselves so much they forego the most basic instinct of procreation to have the honor of housing and feeding a fully grown adult nigger
>Stupid "rapefugee helper Germans whiite girls lwith ugly ass fuck manlet refugees on the streets holding hands
>Drive my from work passing kidergarden: not a single white kid. Hear the arabized , crass lewd shitkin spawn screeching
>On the subway at 22nightly sometimes Not a single white
>Open the local newspaper
>Hedaline:
Refugee help build....
>Open my doctor's home page
>Headline: Special access for refugees (they don't own a health card for not being citizens)
>Open the train transit homepage to book a ticket to visit my relatives
>Headline: Refugee intern win award for...
>Refugees refugees refugees refugees. Everywhere you look . Force feeding the cattle
>Ride train to rural dubfuckingnowehere
>The controller checks my ticket but foregoes the nigger next to me despite him boarding later than me in front of my own eyes
>Arrive in rural town of relatives
>Hunh Finally a place without sh-
>Aaaaaand 15 min later another shitskit
>New red nikes, iPhone in hand
>arrive at my relatives
>Yes anonon they build a refugee shelter right 10mins from here
>Town is 2000 people

This is genocide.
We're getting literally genocided in the most devilish and sneaky way imaginable
Btw nothing in this writeup is exaggeration.
Nuclear ashes is but a wishfu! Dream for me

you said it yourself, white women betrayed race so why caring about future. just enjoy the ride, why bother saving someone who doesnt want to be saved? its gonna be epic when ours generation women gonna end up either alone or with some manlet shitskin with ugly baby. i will laugh in their faces

Lol sux 2 b german

Jews need cheap labor in the Eu and US to make money. Euros demand rights. Shitskins aren't capable of understanding the concept.

You wont even be around

No one cares

>This is genocide.
It is and guess (((who))) is carrying out the genocide.

You would chop off your hand to spite your own arm, wouldn't you?
Pyrrhic victories aren't really victories.

Remember to vote for Merkel you good little goy

ofc i will be around, german women and girls doesnt want to marry or planning anything like that. its not just a phase, its their ideology they gained thru indoctrination. you cant change their mindset, they wont settle and they will be misserable after their 30ties hit. people these day wont realize that when you are 40 you are just in the half of your life and without parner you are basicaly done

I fully expect war before then. Europe will not go silently into the night.

Why do so many nigresses have the body of a man?

Eat shit and die, Kraut.

>Europe will not go silently into the night.

Their daughters are literally getting raped as we speak and nothing happened. Rapist didn't even go to jail.

I will expect maybe one more outburst from them. Eastern europe is the one who will say fuck that shit. They are already fighting with the EU.

Not going to happen.
Because we're going to run out of money long before that.
Here in Finland, a migration of only few thousand new nig families to a neighboring county, caused a visible notch in their tax income and it made the news.
Multiply that by something like 10 and it wouldn't be sustainable by any means of the word.
So unless these guys actually start making money and paying taxes, we simply can't replace our population with shitskins.

Well you should care. After the white men is gone no other race will give a shit about yours.

>he thinks money would stop

Your government is MORE than willing to financially ruin your nation so that they can keep shoving non-whites in.

Blacks have higher levels of testosterone and red muscle fibers.

I should have finished this. There are a shit ton more quotes and obviously more clippings about what happened the years after.

You can't ruin it past a certain point.
See pic related.
That was our last big recession, we still haven't really recovered from it.
Try to push it too hard and that shit is going to repeat and when half of your population has to get money from social security, you don't have money to keep on taking in niggers.
Not to mention people are already getting fairly pissed off at the gov for slashing vacation days and adding hours to the work year.
You can't push that angle for too long either.
Also they already cut the social security payments couple of months ago a lot.
The gibs aren't going to last in a shitty financial state and that's the only reason why nigs are here in the first place.
Only way I can see any form of continuous mass immigration working, is that if EU suddenly starts giving us a lot of free money.

Enjoy the ride , death is near, europe is heading to hardcore communism and we cant do jack shit without massive genocide wich will not happen when usa is the big policemen of world.
My advices , get some cutie polish wife ,migrate to australia or new zealand and observe the shit show that will prevail .

>By 2065, it is expected that 14.4 million migrants will arrive.
I know an easy way to remove them, but everyone is having too good a time pretending that for some reason it's impossible.

The entire length of the Nile used to tons of crocodiles, and people were always getting killed. One of the pharaohs started paying a large bounty for every crocodile skin people would bring him.

The Nile has been damned low on crocodiles for a very long time now.

No society has recovered from a birthrate as low as the west's. The future is obvious
>women go to college for 4-8 years and waste money on worthless degrees, waste their 20s slaving away
>men are turned off from marrying them because of the massive debt and sexual history they carry, divorce is too risky, no trust, no children
>women hit the wall, want kids and don't care about the careers society told them to care about anymore, become single moms and raise even more dysfunctional children: antisocial emasculated boys, hypersexual damaged girls
Eventually we will become minorities and the blacks and arabs won't give a shit about upholding our values, customs, and history. All they learn now is about how evil whites are, why should they care about upholding white institutions and history instead of their own beliefs? It's only natural. People are never going to wake up

It's not communism, Vitautas
We're looking to Brazil but with added islamist.
Soulles mutt country in de facto lawlessness.

Our only country is a united Eastern Bloc under/with Russia's Nuclear Win
Literally the only way.
But this will never happen because of eternal eastern infighting, EU cocksucking, and 100 other factors