I work in Canada's refugee admission office

I work in Canada's refugee admission office.

AMA

Send them back to their turdworld countries

Do you smoke weed?

Wish I could, the projects I'm working on involve fast-tracking refugees into the Maritime provinces to help replace the aging workforce.

No

gibs me free shit

You have a nice cock?

Got any good stories? Like what's your worst experience with a future doctor?

When will Canada become white minority?

So you import people that dont work? Doesn't make sense senpai

kys faggot, deny everyone or kys

can you let in a terrorist and leave a pregnant woman out, just to red pill the masses?
Even if you lose your job, big deal you seem with no life anyway since you're posting here

>replacing the aging workforce
>in a place that has Spain-tier youth unemployment
bravo Trudeau

one question: why?

nice, kek kek

how can i get a SSN and a fake identity

Will you let me in?

Would you let me in?

Why are you actively participating in the destruction of white people?

What's the easiest way for me to get into Canada? I'm an engineer but only have one year of experience so far.

As long as you fuck my wife first

Worst I've known of was the CBC (gov't news) covering up sexual assault stories because they were commuted by migrants, most of our shitskins aren't that bad.

They don't pay me to turn down applications

Do you support the boy-kings vision of Canada? How strict and rigorous is the actual getting process....theres no fucking way 30,000 were vetted in the couple months when these people are illiterate and come from nations that don't keep records

have you sent any back?

You know how easy it is to make a fake card like that?

sage

It's called a SIN in Canada, and you can pretty much buy citizenship if you're Chinese and buy a house over a million dollars

Please let them all in. We are seriously under populated.

Also, thank you.

Yes

No

dude fukken this, in the exact same boat except i'm not mexican

leafs tell me how to immigrate

How big is ur benis, and is it feminine benis?

Are the immigration regulations in Canada legit shit-tier as Sup Forums claims or do you send back plenty of people? I know Sweden's not nearly as meme-tier as Sup Forums claims.

>I'm fucking lonely and hope I get raped

Look up Canada's visa initiative for Mexican immigrants, Trudeau wants millions of spics to come up and fuck his wife after Trumps election

Dude, do you process overseas applications and then you send them to the most old provinces? Is that correct?

hmm

Why is there a booger on your thumb?

In an average week how many are you approving an letting in?

Where are the majority coming from?

This worries me more than the shit skins...doors are bout to be blown off with mexicants

One of my mom's friends who is a gipsy immigrated to Canada a few years back. She told us she was the whitest person in the immigration office. kek

Are most of the "migrants" actually women and children, or mostly military aged adult males?

My monitor is property of the CIC

I'm working here for the summer and plan to document it all on pol

How does the chain of command work?
Where do these orders come from?

how well is it paid?

GO back to work

What are they planning to do with Mexicans?

Mexicans are shitskins, too.

Whats the best way for Canadians to emigrate out of Canada? I'm looking at Australia or the UK.

Our selection process is pretty fucked, we'll import known rapists under the guise of anti-islamophobia. Thankfully, for geographic reasons we don't import as many as European countries.

>buy citizenship if you're Chinese and buy a house over a million dollars
not true, it's actually much more expensive than a million dollars. 3-5 millions perhaps. Are you larping?

You can relax, the last time I checked they were asking for very skilled workers from Mexico, so at worst you'll be getting high-middle class Mexicans.

fuck off leaf, we're full.

Canada military bro here, what are the odds my American wife gets denied permanent residence when I file for it later this year. She's young and doesn't have a saught after skill

Somewhat; they usually come to the cities and then we try relocating them to the oldest provinces, mostly the Maratime provinces because their economy is completely shit.

It's actually how I truly feel. We're the second biggest country on Earth. We have 4 million fewer people than commiefornia.

Aside from Southern Ontario and Quebec. Major cities are like tiny islands in a vast Ocean here. The only reason Canada isn't the economic powerhouse it should be is for lack of people, and it's only getting worse.

What we should do is bring Christians from Mexico and South America too though. It is very uneven the way they're doing things. I'll give you that.

Do you accept ethnic kekistanis? Our people have been persecuted for way too long!

so i've been told

I don't know the numbers, but most of the applications I handle are from Somalia.

Somali gangs are literally a problem in Ottawa now.

Do you generally accept people who want to work for you guys ? I might fill in some forms, I thought that you rarely accept these cases.
Let's say I would love to work in Canada for 2 years, is that possible OP ?

Give us a basic gestalt, tell us about all the fucked up things you see there

What is your ancestry?

Do you block refugee applications from christians?

I'd give it a shot, but it's easier to get in if you're from a shitskin country and don't have any skills.

>>>reddit

Being this autistic, you realise they could get the number from the barcode and you'd be fucked.

You've vetted known rapists? Wtf?how are they being let in?have you not had the balls to question this? I bet you've never denied anyone entry have you?

You realize if someone in your thought police state government wanted to find you, they could identify you by the top of your head in your name badge photo, right?

can you send them exclusively liberal cities? flood them with rapists please.

And the barcode on his monitor.

Who gives you these orders you faggot? Seriously does your boss just walk up and say let in rapists and move them to scarcely populated areas filled with old people so they can take over?

Dad is British-origin and my mom is French

We don't know their religion, but based on the names on the applications I'd say >90% of them are muzzies.

navyfag here and also australias refugee deterrent force

ASK ME ANYTHING

FAQ:
>how do you deter them?
blasting them with music over the megaphone, watercannons, ramming them, dragging them away from australian waters
>what do you do to dead ones?
tie 127mm shells to them to sink them to the bottom of the ocean
>ever killed any?
not directly

>>in a place that has Spain-tier youth unemployment
How bad is the unemployment rate for young people?

Can you record yourself accepting/giving entree to a known rapist? Seriously the video would go viral in Canada and might help us win the good fight.

How do you know if someone is a genuine refugee, how do you prove someone isn't a liar? I mean, I guess those guys are interiewed and I read they're process in a hearung with a judge or something like that. Is thr office biased or somewhat is independent and it dosen't face pressure from the goverment to let more refugees in?

30%

not even joking. whay are my chances if i do what africans are doing and cross the US-canada border by foot?

>hurr hurr come legally
already tried and been refused which pushed me into deep depression. i'm a mech eng but don't have enough point for skilled immigration. tried to go for graduate studies, denied. tried for a tourist visa to get refunds, denied.

That's fuckedup. Tell me, does anyone in your department "thinks like you", or are you sorounded by multiculti fanatics wishing for canada to look like brazil?

No we have enough chimps at Toronto zoo

No decent Catholic will move to your soon to be caliphate. Enjoy your niggers and mudslimes you cucked chink.

They're not rapists if it was legal where they did it, didn't you hear about the guy in NB who beat his wife for hours and wasn't prosecuted because he didn't know it was illegal in Canada?

How do these organizations sell this shit to you guys, is every worker basically on board with the population replacement idea?

It's fucking higher than Spain then, what the fuck are you niggers doing.

> Founding stock of nation

Do you feel in any way that your a genetic traitor? Odds are you participating in actions that will replace your ancestry in a few gens.

So we also allow in murderers if it not illegal where they come from? What is the excuse your boss gives you for letting in rapists? Have you seriously never questioned this? And you should record yourself letting in known rapists to fuel the fire.

canada doesn't want you at all. fuck off. find some where else to leech off

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

They denied you a tourist visa? You did something wrong, for sure

But there's no jobs there.

Maritimes compared to the rest of the country is actually very white, and broadly anti-immigrant, I don't see that flying.

You're a piece of shit who is doing the opposite of helping.

good luck looking for a new job amigo.

They don't. Here's the typical run down:

>Where are you from?
Syria
>What area?
Aleppo
>What did you do there?
I was a nuclear engineer
>Can you list any names of people that knew you there
No, they're all dead
>Okay, you're accepted

Nobody ever does followup checks on their alleged location, education, work or the people they list that knew them. The government wont make the information public either.

This line of think is fucking ridiculous, >beat, rape and murder people, Cos it's legal.
>immigrate to Canada
>beat rape and murder in Canada
> get slap on the wrist because didn't know is illegal

A decent human being wouldnt need it to be illegal to not fucking do it.

If there was a christian name on the application would it be blocked/put at the back of the queue?

Ottawa, can confirm.

Send them to israel if you can.

have some respect and cut your nails.

Is it hard for a Ukrainian to get a refugee status in Canada?

fuck you nigger, im trying to escape to the east from ontario as soon as I can. stop shitting up the country even more.

Good choice, Atlantic provinces are still relatively sane.

Pls respond I've heard of American spouses getting rejected