Why are millennials not building credit?

Why are millennials not building credit?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Soembie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews made it too difficult so they gave up

Why do you make the same threads every day? Get banned.

Because millennials live with daddy and mommy and don't need credit.

What is building credit?

tell me that's not a dude...

Most were never actually taught how to. They just went through school and left the house without any knowledge on financing

Because we are the master race and be the first to have basic income get fucked boomers

Because we're at the end of the biggest expansion of credit and the most inflated positive social mood in human history.

>building credit?
YES YES

(((credit)))

How will they create more money out of thin air??

Because we aren't falling for the credit meme which only leads to lifelong debt. Payed off my student loan and canceled my creditcard. Never looked back. I pay in cash.

I am. I just leased a 2016 Kia!

Millennials seem retarded. I don't know why. Gen z's seem to be in control and know what's good. Was our education system just awful from 1990-2002? What went wrong

getting massively indebted and proving you can pay it back + interest
e.g. one credit card, pay by end of month, renting instead of buying = low credit score
4 credit cards, paying a min amount each month, mortgage with no or minimal late payments = high credit score

Because millennials don't want to work for anything. They are too busy destroying white people and placing imaginary blame on Trump.

Karl Marx didn't have no credit

shit, that looks delicous

Well if you're a good goy and pay back those loans with interest on time they'll let you borrow more money so you can pay back more money with more interest.

because I have crippling depression and failed out of college

> crippling depression
is there an enabling one?

Gotta look good for those creditors tho

Avoid debt at all costs.

I am, both libtards and awkward alt right dudes in my uni are majoring in shit tier majors hahaha

I genuinely believe that college is a terrible decision unless you're going to an Ivy or majoring in STEM (high gpa to get a job asap of course)

people I know with 800+ credit score are people that have spent sleepless nights wondering if they'd be able to repay
some haven't yet
if you are intelligent enough, you consolidate all debts into one account, and enter crunch-paying mode for a couple years
if you have dependants, or shit job, or are a moron that can't stop spending, you're done

>e.g. one credit card, pay by end of month, renting instead of buying = low credit score
>4 credit cards, paying a min amount each month, mortgage with no or minimal late payments = high credit score

The part about credit cards is not correct. I have 2 cards and have never carried a balance for over 10 years, and I have no other loans, and my score is 832. According to the report, the only reason it is not perfect is because I don't have a loan, or something like that.

But paying interest to the card company has nothing to do with my score.

>credit
for the Home Owner meme?

proving how much more you are willing to pay for an item than its worth. For example if you want to buy a house you can pay for one, or you can pay 5 times the amount for the same house. If you do the latter you'll have good credit and be a good goy

Shouldn't you be working to pay that $950 rent instead of shitposting?

Why do millennials do this?

School literally teaches indebting yourself.
So, you're wrong.

I just got a shitty credit card that charges me a monthly fee

happy now jews?

Too busy defaulting on student debt

>homeshitter talking down to renters
enjoy your risk investment

i have no debts, ex / no wife and grown up daughter, and outdoor leadership trained. when the shit hits the fan i can bug out for a while without a job, income, and return whe things have blown over. did this in 2009 for 12 months. think some ppl are doing the right thing, millenials or not.

theres normal depression, where you can function like normal

> 10 years
this is why
and here's a secret: you can get 800+ with one credit card too, if you wait longer, and/or spend more a month

Get fucked
Get on my level

>credit
hahah continue being a slave to banks and individuals. I pay my shit in full. I dont even have an ounce of credit associated with me. Ive paid for my phone in full, i paid for my car in full, and i will pay my house in full. any amount of debt is pure evil..

Too busy eating massive bbq pizzas and fucking ladybois

Because our countries were invaded by millions of adult immigrants that are very difficult for us to compete with?

>have generation of children reaching adulthood
>import millions if immigrants who are already adults with families
>the children get btfo because the foreign adults have a better work ethic
>they have a better work ethic because they're Fucking adults with families to feed
>20 year old kids get told they're lazy and stupid because they can't compete with an adult who had a family

Thanks for all that btw!

wtf is going on with the flags

>But paying interest to the card company has nothing to do with my score.
it's not the fact interest is paid
it's the fact you're able to repay a minimum amount a month, every month

flag day faggot

What is the frequency in obtaining credit cards? 6 months? a year? I just applied for one which is through my bank and some of the benefits appealed to me. What are some things I should look for in a card?

Yeah build credit....don't buy any btc.

You used the exact same picture for the exact same type of thread you posted yesterday.

Kindly fuck off or at least use a different pic.

Too busy in debt with uni and taking acting lessons on playing the professional victim despite having enough disposable income for the latest Apple or Microsoft product.

>oy vey, you don't want to have a low credit score, you'll be a loser!
top goy

we're all invested in bitcoin and have no debts to pay off

Because millenials are on the internet and we googled stuff after the 2008 "credit crunch".

Alo the west is debt saturated now. Thats why they are letting in all the immigrants - to get them into debt. No one has to pay it back. The debt needs to just keep extending until the currency is wothless.

Buy silver and a tent

>risk investment
Owning property is better than not owning property, especially when that cost is lower. And, in that time, you can recoup that cost, or if the value goes up, profit from that cost. WIth renting, you can just leave anytime, but you need to wait 2 weeks to get back that deposit.

>get an auto loan on decent used vehicle

>make payments on time

Oh look my credit went up

>get credit card

>use it only for gas

>pay bill on time

Oh look, my credit went up

>Buy ammo and a tent
ftfy

>I just got a shitty credit card that charges me a monthly fee

If that's all you can qualify for, just pay it off every month and never ever be late by even one day, and in no time at all (1 year?) you will qualify for a white adult's card with no payment at all, annual or whatever.

>> 10 years
>this is why

You could be correct, but if they penalized for not carrying a balance I'd expect it to hurt my score at least a bit.

Think about what you are saying: paying it off in full shows that you have a good steady income and that you are disciplined, which is what they want when you take out that huge loan for a car or a house. Carrying a balance proves nothing positive. And the rating companies are not in bed with the card companies, so I think you are wrong.

Post a link explaining why carrying a balance looks good to anyone other than the card company.

>it's the fact you're able to repay a minimum amount a month, every month

That is in no way better than running all your gas and groceries on it month after month and paying it all off. There is no logic to your argument.

fags

lookes like twitter.com/Soembie

Why build credit? So you can get some potential free hotel rooms and some airline points?

Avoid credit cards completely. Good credit is only useful for aquring debt, which is what the establishment wants you to do.

Lmfao how's living in mom's basement you stupid fucking liar? You can't buy a house with cash unless you're a drug trafficker.

I plan not to take any credits in my life. Fuck debt

Capitalism requires capital. It is extremely important to be able to borrow money in life

>WIth renting, you can just leave anytime, but you need to wait 2 weeks to get back that deposit.
lel just like i thought house shitter it's all in the contact

dude, this is like asking advice for pussie
everyone has different tastes, different needs

if you travel, get an amex or chase (the 400+ fee ones), and you can use points everywhere, and lounges at the airports
if not, get a generic cash back

AND NEVER, EVER, FAIL TO PAY THE BALANCE
you'll enter the wonderful world of +18% APRs

ARRRRRRR! Ye be late to the party lad, Yarrrrrrrr

Haha chronic debtors. My score is above 800 and I have very little credit card debt-like less than 50$ a year worth and it comes in handy to have it.

>(((building credit)))
I don't think so. Credit rating agencies are all owned by Jews and have more personal information collected about individuals than even the government. Every time you've ever given out your SSN, they are aware.
Get rid of the SSN and ((credit))) won't be based on some stupid score.

Correct, but in freedom land your credit rating can hurt when you rent an apartment, or other normal activities.

If you are disciplined and pay it off every month, you can earn various perks for free. Just don't screw up on that discipline part.

see No credit no real estate

This

The education was awful, but that's not the whole of it. I think millennials' entitlement and educational deficiencies stem from them being told and shown by boomers that "all you need to do is get a 4 year degree, so you get a good paying job, and you're set for life financially" repeatedly by parents, teachers, and guidance counselors. I believe the successes of younger generations comes from millennials' guinea-pig status, and they would not be as well-educated about how things work in the real world if it were not for millennials.
The millennials are looked at as entitled and stuff because of the same delusions they were taught and fed during their k-12 education years as well. Some still haven't woken up from the delusions, and identified themselves as the quinea-pig generation yet.
t. Millennial who graduated HS in '09

I don't travel, so I'll just get the cash back.

>AND NEVER, EVER, FAIL TO PAY THE BALANCE
I'll just treat it like my debit card that I've been using for 15 years. Easy peasy.

Im British soooooo........
I'll get some nice rocks for my Dennis the Menace catapult and a sharpening stone for my lethal butterknife

If everyone had high credit, than it would be meaningless. Essentially, you can't have "winners" in the capitalist game without "losers". Also, credit is a bankers trick to keep the masses enslaved. Fuck with it as much as you can.

REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE
REPORT & HIDE
>REPORT & HIDE

>Get rid of the SSN and ((credit))) won't be based on some stupid score.

In the usa you can't get by without a SSN and it's retarded to ruin your credit score.

How old are you?

sorry to disappoint

Do you not have a bank account retard? Most banks offer their own credit card services and don't charge maintenance fees.

>Irrelevant comment
When are people like this idiot going to be banned? This is worse than a leaf post. This is worse than bait. This is nothing, it contributes nothing.

There is no point. Only plebbitors even mention "traps" or ladyboys'.

DEUS VULT

>build credit
>put yourself if debt, goy

Is there anything worse than telling young people to put themselves in debt because they have to build Good Goy Points?

kek make a spear, go buy some spare lawn mower blades, they can easily be made into machetes in a pinch

>building credit?
If you (((build credit))) here, you are not given house loans. Someone who constantly lives beyond their means isn't trustworthy.

*guinea

>No credit no real estate
Unless your born into land that your family owns, your already fucked. Buying some small square plot of land with a box on it isn't worth the trouble. Just another accessory to fit in to the normalized ideal.

>If everyone had high credit, than it would be meaningless

Cute catchphrase. Did you just make it up? Because it has no meaning. If everyone paid their bills on time then the rest of us would not be paying extra to cover for the deadbeats.

Debt is not capital. Its the exact opposite you dumbfuck

In the US, your ability to do get some jobs, obtain a car or home, or get a loan depend on you having credit. Do you know why? Because no one wants to render finance based services to a retard who can't properly manage their own money, especially in the case of a loan because the credit union or bank has to eat that

Because they were raised by a generation that bought into the credit cards

Credit isn't debt retard

>I said the, not your SSN
>meant SSNs in a general sense

You can't get rid of your SSN or stop using it. I meant, only if we collectively abolish mandatory SSNs, can we be free. At the very least, a law that would entirely prohibit their use as a personal identifier would accomplish the same thing.

This mixed in with Disney shit and Harry Potter tier crap about how everyone is chosen and special and should be rich no matter what really ruined society.

My dick is still confused about that girl

Because that's hard

>he went to public school
There's lel and then there's top lel.

> there is no logic
the fact you can't conceive it doesn't mean it's illogical
banks and credit card companies want to make money
if you incurr in late payments, you start paying +18%APR
they can borrow way, way cheaper than you
so they're making massive profit
but they don't want to completely ruin you, because then you don't pay at all
(if you get there, they package debts and sell them to collection companies, which will harass you until you pay. some do when pressured)
so the system is tuned so you have some amount of payable debt, golden if accruing interest

This thread got like 100 replies in 15 minutes because she was posted. She fills me with rage every time I see her now.

sorry about my poor reading skills. but in the real world, you need an identity. it just works that way. even gangsters need trust amongst themselves.

One would have to be an enormous retard to think "building credit" is a good thing.

Sorry if i offended you, every american who ever existed