Eric Clanton breaks bond conditions

youtu.be/c7-_-9Jjai4

Busted!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/875045901408116737
berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/
twitter.com/simi510
twitter.com/simi510/status/874402152122269696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eric Clanton is changing his look, he is scared now

bump

TODAY WAS HIS DAY IN COURT.
Any news how it went.

He's dead

He's so fucking ugly

He's got no honour has he.

Some idiot footed the bill for his bail, and they could lose it because this stain can't stop himself hanging out with libtards.

I guess his ego and lib-celebrity status was more important than his guarantor's money.

Next court date July 25th.

Anyone know how to contact the prosecution? They'd love to see this.

Not yet but it's in California, so don't hold your breath for justice. I don't know what would be worse for him though, prison as a total fish, or walking with Sup Forums wanting to see him get punished.

He's damned either way imo. Rightfully so.

I REMEMBER HER NAME

we are the alphabet agencies now

That meme is creepy & depressing.

that's literally true

the real ones are more concerned with international drug smuggling and protecting elite paedo rings these days

>we are the alphabet agencies now
>that's literally true
Yes, the alphabet is Sup Forums of course and the meaning of it is this,

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/875045901408116737

this this to the prosecutor!!!

like it

Or Punishers Of Libtards

berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/

Judge Thomas Nixon in Department 112

Court date is August 10
twitter.com/simi510

Alameda County Superior Court before Judge Thomas Nixon in Department 112.

Will he be sentenced then or will there be more court appearances?

>twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/875045901408116737
Thanks for the link.Just watched the video. "BREAKING: Antifa chasing reporter down the street outside Eric Clanton trial"
and at the end she (the reporter) said that Eric Clanton's case was moved to August.10.2017 and this user posted
>Next court date July 25th.
any clarification you guys have on it,pls. Thx.

That Antifa dog was so creepy following her.

Everyone following this case should follow Very Fake News on twitter to keep up to date
twitter.com/simi510

I just can't believe he's plead not guilty

The police can place him there, via photos (including selfies) and phone records, and they have his bike lock, sunglasses, jeans, a glove, facial coverings, and a wealth of other dots thanks to Sup Forums.

If he walks, that's dodgy as hell, and the only thing that would make him pleading not guilty, make any sense.

Link to video please

saved

twitter.com/simi510/status/874402152122269696
>Berkeley Antifa posted this outside Berkeley PD Berkeley Antifa posted this outside Berkeley PD
How autistic are these people?

Every leftist retard is. It's the source of their self loathing.

heheheeh yeah, they better know who is fucking them over. its better.

LOL

>that pathetic sign
>a group of losers

I almost feel bad for him. haha

You think he would give all this up and just go home.

checked
we Sup Forumsice now, in the best timeline

Honest question. Why do people join these organizations like ANTIFA in the first place?

To give you some perspective, I argue on here as a variety of roles from being a typical T_D sort of guy, somtimes as full Rothbard Ancap, to a nazi, even pretend to be a black guy, and yes, infrequently as a marxist-leninist, but I don't even believe half the shit I post. Genuine entertainment for me most of the time, especially when people take me seriously.
Even though I'm right-wing, I would never sort join any party other than the republican party or even go to to these real life protests. It doesn't make sense.
I just find it hilarious that anyone could be swept up by a radical ideology then go out in public and not feel like total retards and social rejects.
You think someone like this eric guy would learn his lesson but then he goes and doubles down.
I think his example is not to stray too far away from social norms or you become permanently a loser.

>anarchist group
>worried about privacy and personal space

people are afraid of antifa why?

>Anyone know how to contact the prosecution? They'd love to see this.
I can not do it but if any of you anons can pass this info this picture to the Prosecution DA Office,
(just in case they are not considering this as an evidence to positively ID Eric Michael Clanton from pictures), there are few (2 or 3) pictures where Eric's veins on his arm are visible
and they can be used by medical examiner to confirm that raised right arm with bike lock with very visible upside down letter "Y" veins pattern belongs to Eric Clanton.
Veins as seen on his arm form very specific pattern very individual pattern same as finger prints and can be used in ID'ing individuals.

Would be shame if this evidence was not used by Prosecutors since there is not so many pictures with his face very clearly visual, we need to use every single possible element to
show to the Court that this right raised arm with bike lock in it belongs to Eric Clanton.
This might be actually the deal breaker for the Court to positively ID Eric Clanton.

All other details picked up by other anons are also very important but they are not so solid as pattern of his veins are.
Properly trained medical expert will have no problem providing solid proof, of course Eric will be asked to perform real time live demonstration raising his right arm holding bike lock in it
till the blood pressure in his right arm produces veins.

In my opinion this is very crucial piece of evidence.
Please provide this picture and this post to the DA Office.

We need to help to nail him for his barbaric health and life treating aggressive actions.

>Link to video please
>>twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/875045901408116737

This by logic should massively backfire on their stupid assess if not bring charges for interfering with the POLICE investigation.
Very brave and severely stupid, but actually shows total luck of brains and huge panic.

Sup Forumsice.

>Sup Forumsice.
KEK

Well done lads, paragons of virtue the lot of you.

Any updates on the trial?
Is he being charged?
Will there be a trial?
Did he sbitch?
What happened?

>Anyone know how to contact the prosecution? They'd love to see this.
I can not do it but if any of you anons can pass this info this picture to the Prosecution DA Office,
(just in case they are not considering this as an evidence to positively ID Eric Michael Clanton from pictures), there are few (2 or 3) pictures where Eric's veins on his arm are visible
and they can be used by medical examiner to confirm that raised right arm with bike lock with very visible upside down letter "Y" veins pattern belongs to Eric Clanton.
Veins as seen on his arm form very specific pattern very individual pattern same as finger prints and can be used in ID'ing individuals.

Would be shame if this evidence was not used by Prosecutors since there is not so many pictures with his face very clearly visible, we need to use every single possible element to
show to the Court that this right raised arm with bike lock in it belongs to Eric Clanton.
This might be actually the deal breaker for the Court to positively ID Eric Clanton.

All other details picked up by other anons are also very important but they are not so solid as pattern of his veins are.
Properly trained medical expert will have no problem providing solid proof, of course Eric will be asked to perform real time live demonstration raising his right arm holding bike lock in it
till the blood pressure in his right arm produces veins.

In my opinion this is very crucial piece of evidence.
Please provide this picture and this post to the DA Office.

We need to help to nail him for his barbaric health and life threatening aggressive hostile actions.

How many sleepless nights do you think he has spent crying, knowing that his future will consist of rape and torture, nothing but suffering, because of us?

>implying CA will convict a black bloc operative who got caught

He will be charged with a misdemeanor, and move states, where he will begin his work anew.

"ha! we've got you now police, you are powerless and rely on Sup Forums for your investigations, do you worst, we dare you"

This is some next level naivety/retardation.

>because of us?
in reality actually because of his own violent actions, but yes dedicated anons from Sup Forums had the power of perseverance and regardless of very small chances they never give up
and piece by piece put togheter total package that I'm sure shocked Eric Michael Clanton and the rest of Antifa dogs and bitches.
JOB VERY WELL DONE Sup Forums

Harrasing the police with doopy shit like this is just asking for the crack down to come down harder

totally agree with you, ^^^

the one at the end trying to move the camera away from their superstar fascist

not to mention how shit their design skills are, the only antifag propanda that ever looks decent is our alleged false flags

kek this needs to be turned into a banner

I honestly like this whole shit.

It has brought together LEO and Sup Forums.

It's 2017's Odd Couple.

Infrared vein scanning is basic in the opsec industry ,and definitely admissible as evidence.

You know there are fingerprints on that paper and on clear tape if police really wanted to start tracking down who printed and posted this stupid stuff and bring charges, (but might not be so important).
And I'm 99% sure it was done by a female I mean by Antifa raging rabid bitch.

O yes, yes !!! good idea, let's use it against them now to poster all over the social medial to expose their sleazy tactics.
Wonder if is still there, ???
kek

>,and definitely admissible as evidence.
very good news.