I know almost every polfuck have seen this and yet there is no "official" response from this board...

I know almost every polfuck have seen this and yet there is no "official" response from this board. So what gives' Are you way too autistic to respond or are you too deep into your 70yo twitter-trained orangutan meme oldfart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=the putin interviews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Stone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't seen it yet... Stone has been sucking too much putin dick lately so i'm not really interested.

Anyway putin is full of shit in all his interviews so there's nothing to gain from it in the first place.

Saged.

I hate Putin. May Allah grant him painful death

t. assad dicksucker

This should be a sticky.

Watched some 2min long clips, will watch the whole thing later.

op is a faggot
sage

>hate putin
>assad dicksucker

?????????????

I see. I watched 2 episodes and Putin always considered US as a partner. I hope he's fucking with Stone because you probably consider US as a father.

>Taking posts on Sup Forums at face value
>not an assad dicksucker/shariablue/cnn/redditfag

OP IS A FAGGOT AND PROBABLY A LEAF
SAGE
HIDE

Based Putin. America is literally a continent of redneckian inbreds with nigger population over 9001. Russia is pure and filled with nukes. Lards can just suck semen from their clown prwsidente to our joy.

What did Putin mean by this?

How fat are you?

Hard to argue with all those 9's to be honest.... But you're still a faggot.

kek

putin is based and charismatic, but he's not our friend.

Have you ever made a coherent post before?

>1 post by this ID
>Outsider can't follow our lingo

Please we could have a great relationship with Putin if we threw out our idiot apes we call politicians who would rather suck Jewish dick dry than do anything useful.

I like how he tries to NOT laugh.
Because Russian involvement in Afghanistan, Syria and North Korea are totally not happening...
He just block every NATO vote for fun.. or something... whatever...

Just watched it an hour ago, it was really interesting and well-produced, very personal and intimate interview which is different from the more distant professional style of other interviewers, he talks with him about Putin's upbringing, his emotions about becoming President of Russia, US-Russia relations. Stone is known to be a bit of a typical anti-American, anti-war leftist so it's appropiate to keep his own motivations and perspective for this interview in mind

Bumping this.
tpb fag here. we like to share stuff like this.

M8. he is Allah.

I think not. It's not just because they're somewhat ideologically incompatible... but more because of geopolitical circumstances where a victory for them is a loss for us.
We're competing for the same things.

>Ukraine
>Georgia
>North Korea

literally what

Why are you such a mincing faggot and has that helped you irl?

Is it on youtube already?

first time I heard about this. kek

On the other hand, Putin is backing every dictator known to man, so there is an ideological difference.
Not that the US doesn't back it's assorted dictators when it comes to oil, but Putin just generally backs everyone of them. Even the genocidal bastard Assad.

Literally the best post on this board.

I wish muzzie invaded, jew/banker run Europe had leaders like Putin

why dont you faggots?

too much (((news))))?

Learn to search:
youtube.com/results?search_query=the putin interviews

I watched first episode, and beeing a giant Putin shill, I can say this was ass kissing to the extreme. Stone is worshiping him. And no wonder since RT America employs his autist of a son.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Stone

>He converted to Shia Islam in 2012
Idiot

Because raising a nation of Vodka swelling war crazed soldiers isn't a viable future for any civilized country.

I just want to see the situation from all angles and that is a correct way in my book. let them pour shit all around but I'll be the one who choose what shit to digest. Putin was straight shooter here. Trump? I'll think about that old fart when he build the wall.

Vad är det för fel på vodka danskjävel?

Watched first one last night
Stone is a retard
Putin sensible as ever

Thanks for the info - that was interesting and useful (rarely seen here).

3 different high profile happenings all still going on at once and you want to complain you ungrateful nigger??

Well I don't want to defend putin... but I don't think he has much choice in backing assad (and the other dictators).
If assad falls, putin is royally fucked.

>A FUCKING MOON

Not watched it yet. Sure to offer an alternative version of events to what we've been told on so much over here recently so will probably check it out later. Stone's last major work, Untold History was interesting and well worth a watch.

And here come the shills, right on time to distract from the major news that the MSM turned a libcuck into a very inaccurate assassin

Don't watch it unless you're interested in studying genuine propaganda. If you want to be entertained, buy a gun and give it to your pet monkey instead.

Considering the commercial for this said "NOW THAT WE KNOW RUSSIA HACKED THE US ELECTION" I'll take a pass on this leftist fantasy piece.

>Muh ebil dicteters maymay

Yeah just kys
Noone can name a single ebil dicator thing Assad ever did but jet they think just calling him that will work on non retards
Assad is a former doctor, protector of his people ,minorities and awod spoked goot hearted family man.
Literally q saint compared to the like of "humane and democratic leaders" like Merkel, Hillary , Marcron, Trudeau and the lime

>Pol
>Redpilled
Lmao this board needs to be necked. It's literally normie central by now

I don't watch TV.

>Literally q saint

This.

And when it comes to Sup Forums you need to understand the great majority of posters here are immature tweens with broken childhoods. It's the 1% of insight that barely makes this place worthwhile.