Do black people even play video games? Why are they everywhere now?

Do black people even play video games? Why are they everywhere now?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewinternet.org/2015/12/15/who-plays-video-games-and-identifies-as-a-gamer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dunno, but the fact that they made the nigger a literal chimp makes me happy

I guess that's the point,get wimmenz and negroes
to buy more games. I hope that's the point and its not just reckless faggotry.

>why?
cultural marxist brainwashing inspired by the zionist-globalist elite

I thought they only played NFL,NBA and FIFA games

>i derive joy from perceived marginalization of minorities because my life is trash

Yes. You can delete the thread now.

>you can shut up now

>phone,TV
Not a real gamers.

Of course.
>Some 19% of Hispanics self-identify as a gamer, compared with 11% of blacks and 7% of whites.
pewinternet.org/2015/12/15/who-plays-video-games-and-identifies-as-a-gamer/

Remember that the under 18 cohort in America is now majority non-white. White people have fewer kids now, and immigration is what it is.
Gotta pander to the growth sectors.

>do black people play video games
fucking christ

does poor little drumpfykin needs a safe space now that poc are in his video games?

You degenerates ruin everything

>Do black people even play video games
The answer is yes. Whether or not they meet your arbitrary criterion is irrelevant.

This lmfao

Woah!

Content creators are just doing us a favor by helping us to get acclimated to a world without whites. It's the inevitable future of mankind, after all! Don't be mad just because you're a nazi.

Are they really making samus a nigger or is this fan art

Entryism.
First you identify part of western culture.
Then you claim that it is racist/sexist/whatever
Then you deconstruct it down to its component parts
Then you make a bunch of versions of it that are nothing but left-wing political statements
Then you leave knowing that any actual enjoyment has been sucked out of it and all further versions will simply be bland copies of your political statement
From art to comics, it's happened time and time again. The goal is the destruction by deconstruction of western culture. Nothing is allowed to be safe, nothing is allowed to be apolitical. Everything must serve the goal of the deconstruction of western civilisation with the goal of building a wasteland in its place.
And now they've come to videogames.

Probably had the poll in detroit

>arbitrary
This is like suggesting people who shoot crumpled paper at a trashcan are all athletes

Where does it say that Samus will be black?

They must, because my ps4 was one of the only things stolen after a home robbery.

The burglars didn't touch the Xbox, or the PC i had because clearly they only had time to steal the best piece of equipment

Of course not. They're pandering to leftards.
If by reinstituting slavery they'd make a buck with no repercussions they're jump on it salivating.

>Plays Madden and NBA recycled trash
>some form of Tekken, KOF, or Street Fighter
>SHEEEIT, WE WIMUZ GAMERZ AND SHEEEEEIT
Get off my board, dirty casual.

So should be islam banned becasue of ISIS or they don't fit your arbitrary criterion?

>are you a gamer?
>yea! I LOVE candycrush! I play like all the time!!!11

We all play fighting games.

black people mostly stick to fighting games and are usually pretty good at them

every Gamestop that does trade-ins has to hold shit for 30 days because the majority of it is stolen

These games don't target black audience, but young white malleable kids.

Makes sense considering white people have less time considering they're employed.

from what I've seen on Sup Forums they love weeb games